OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

I only ordered November sample set and a bottle of Cuchi Head. I hope that sample pack gets here before November 25th so I can order FBs of what I like in time.

I'm doing similar math! Because I was silly and ordered the October sampler at the same time as my PE, I'm still waiting to order full bottles from October (OK, I might have jumped the gun and gone ahead with FB for Flying Potion and Eye of the Moggie!). I am trying to hold firm to a sort-of policy of sampling things first--so trying to get package in hand, order November sampler plus possibly a couple of October selections, and maybe get one last order in under the wire with November bottles? But Absinthe of Malice looks like it has my name written ALL OVER IT. Also thinking that Garland and Lace looks like a home run for me. So maybe I'll just adjust the policy and say, No full bottles EXCEPT when they look too wonderful to resist.

ETA: Or perhaps it would be more accurate to say, maybe I'll acknowledge that I've already adjusted the policy!

Edited by Blackcat

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fang and the two Men's selections from this month. Maybe the Money Potion from a couple months back if it is still in stock.

ETA: Ordered FBs of all the above - which I think is a first - as I have never ordered a bottle of anything (other than my PEs) without getting a sample first. I also ordered a sample of Allumette.

Edited by quietguy

So maybe I'll just adjust the policy and say, No full bottles EXCEPT when they look too wonderful to resist.

That's an awesome way to look at it!

For me Allumette and Tickle Tickle looked almost too good to resist. The only problem was that actually all of November NRs look like something I'd love, so it is incredibly difficult to order only two and not have the others.

If I like all the samples as expected, then I can have FB set with no regrets later on. And that way I won't have to limit myself to having only couple FBs this month :D

I'm doing similar math! Because I was silly and ordered the October sampler at the same time as my PE, I'm still waiting to order full bottles from October (OK, I might have jumped the gun and gone ahead with FB for Flying Potion and Eye of the Moggie!). I am trying to hold firm to a sort-of policy of sampling things first--so trying to get package in hand, order November sampler plus possibly a couple of October selections, and maybe get one last order in under the wire with November bottles? But Absinthe of Malice looks like it has my name written ALL OVER IT. Also thinking that Garland and Lace looks like a home run for me. So maybe I'll just adjust the policy and say, No full bottles EXCEPT when they look too wonderful to resist.

ETA: Or perhaps it would be more accurate to say, maybe I'll acknowledge that I've already adjusted the policy!

lol...I have adjusted my policies so many times. And every time I put a new policy into place I am dead serious in my mind. I am so shocked by my lack of self control when it comes to these perfumes even after 3 years. I have this problem with NOTHING else.

I just got a sampler. I will order my phero trials of Dom, Teddy BB, and B2 after I get them. I'm thinking I'll need a bottle of La Sylphide, Tickle Tickle and X Appeal, in addition to the bottle of Looking Glass that I want to get.

I got a sorely needed bottle of Balm Bomb, so I stop trying to kill people when I'm PMSing. I also got a sampler, and full bottles of Pizzazz, Garland & Lace, La Sylphide and a long-awaited bottle of Lick of Cream. Oh! and I got a bottle of Ambre Amour for my mum. And a sample of Dom, 'cause I was feeling brave and like I wanted to kick some ass. :lol: And forum freebies of A Bun Dance (I need the bunny!) and Poetry and Grace, because Mara was nice enough to remind me that I hadn't chosen any. Can't wait!!! :D

OMG if BI makes you cranky, put on your seat beat and padded helmet for Dom!

:lol: I will. I promise.

I'm not sure if BI made me cranky 'cause I was wearing so much or what. I had it in MRF V2 & Odalisk. Both scents I loved, and tended to slather. Maybe if I put it on like a normal person I won't have homicidal flashes? :lol: padded helmet... hee.

This is a challenging month! I'm really trying to narrow down the list of phero samples, particularly since I plan on getting the monthly perfume sampler and so (technically) get to try some out that way. But, I have been dying to try LFM and LFN since reading the descriptions, so those are for sure. After that.... Heart and Soul sounds amazing. I've loved the Balm Bomb in the Patience Potion. Focus Potion sounds like it could come in handy. How is a girl to choose?

Since I am currently extremely single, I technically have no use for Sexpionage, Bang, etc., but damn, the descriptions always make me want to stockpile JUST IN CASE. :Emoticons04263:

I ordered samples of Balm Bomb & LFN. Those are the only two that I haven't tried outside of perfume & that I've wanted to try on their own.

I don't believe it, I don't know WHAT to order ??!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

settled for Levitation (UN) in spray, 2 freebie samples

Edited by liz

This is a challenging month! I'm really trying to narrow down the list of phero samples, particularly since I plan on getting the monthly perfume sampler and so (technically) get to try some out that way. But, I have been dying to try LFM and LFN since reading the descriptions, so those are for sure. After that.... Heart and Soul sounds amazing. I've loved the Balm Bomb in the Patience Potion. Focus Potion sounds like it could come in handy. How is a girl to choose?

Since I am currently extremely single, I technically have no use for Sexpionage, Bang, etc., but damn, the descriptions always make me want to stockpile JUST IN CASE. :Emoticons04263:

Blackcat, Lolz, this is my situation at the moment, but I said what the hell, I'm gonna try Bang anyway! :lol: Also, Heart & Soul is amazing for work, it gives you a sweetheart/BFF type of vibe, and the guys seem to like it, too. It's one of my favorites. Good luck choosing!

lol...I have adjusted my policies so many times. And every time I put a new policy into place I am dead serious in my mind. I am so shocked by my lack of self control when it comes to these perfumes even after 3 years. I have this problem with NOTHING else.

Welcome to my World ! I'm so dispel ones in every other aspect of my life with the exception of LP

Do it!! It's better to have them on hand when you need them... (and you will) That's my take, anyway. I'm still waiting, too... LOL

One bottle of Allumette is enough...right???

For real?

I ordered 2 bottles of Glamour Puss, 1 bottle of Flying Potion (and I will keep it to myself this time) and 2 bottles of phero-charged money potion. My free samples are Glamour Puss (to bring around) and Tickle Tickle.

Blackcat, Lolz, this is my situation at the moment, but I said what the hell, I'm gonna try Bang anyway! :lol: Also, Heart & Soul is amazing for work, it gives you a sweetheart/BFF type of vibe, and the guys seem to like it, too. It's one of my favorites. Good luck choosing!

Yeah, I caved and put that on the list! Kind of in the spirit of "If you build it......" :smiley-laughing024:

Tickle Tickle is looking SO good by all the reviews so far!

And I can't wait to try Aja!

Allumette may be a FB spray because that one looks like a winner for me too :)

WANT to like River Song too, was on the FB fence with that one as well.

I hope to love one of the 2 Sexology fragrances too!

I'm still eying Sex & Violins but not sure if the Dom phero is for me...but I like S&V;s scent QUITE a lot!

OK, I've decided that even if my sampler arrives before the 25th, there isn't enough time to effectively try everything. So I am allowing myself all of December to try out samples with the phero fragrances before deciding on bottles. But--on the grounds of simply had to get it now--I allowed myself a second order this month, for a bottle of Flying Potion as a Christmas present for my mom, who smelled me the other day and went into raptures. And I decided to get Garland and Lace, in a spray, since that is the only one of the November releases that I feel I just HAVE to have for the Christmas season. I think it's a safe gamble. Hoping it will make working retail in December a lot more fun!

Everything HAS to ship by the 29th, right? Can't wait for all the goodies I have on the way!

For the record: just about everything on the November New Releases list looks like a potential full bottle, so note to self: perhaps set up a small LP savings account and start accumulating funds for January....

I just added Pheromas samples of Heart & Soul, and Perfect Match to my order. Eeep! I thought I was done but reading all the old reviews lured me back in for more. I've been looking to add some bonding pheros to my arsenal and the impending December store closure made me take the leap.

I ordered some Sugared Honeycomb and UNE - something new for me, a spare bottle of Pizazz because I am really liking that as a Cougar sparkly alternative, a bottle of AJA and MRF in oil. I've been thinking of trying the first ones for awhile and they always receive such wonderful reviews. Since we will be left to our own devices until January, I figure this is a great opportunity to test out all of my "iffy" scents, try something that's a little outside my norm, and I'm thinking the beginning of the year is when I'll start a trade thread so some can possibly go to a good home.

My order came in a beautiful beaded bag again - will this be the new norm? It's gorgeous! :) I'm still eying my mail though...I have everything except the Nov sampler but I DO like the scented Sexology sample, though I don't know if I like it enough for FB....still waiting to snuffle X Appeal but I'm fearful it may be too "clean" for me, lol.

LP Black is much sweeter than I remember :huh: which is NOT a bad thing at all - but the OCCO Black? I am SO surprised at how much I'm loving the patch in this! I would never have thought I'd be using love and patch in the same sentence but this was a good choice for FB!

I DID get the Aja and other wonderful sniffies - including a Wooing and Wapture! That one is DEFINATELY sugar coated :lol: Aja is so strange. It's not as in the face as EoW for sure but it's "odd". I may save it for the weekend...I will keep stalking the Aja thread for "how to"s and "with what"s...

I may have to convert my thinking to becoming a sample orderer (with the exception of scrumptious foodie scents that I know I will not be able to resist!). Sneaky Clean is not for me I think. I've seen the comparisons to X Appeal and now I'm a tad concerned, but there's always unscented Sexology! And some of the others, though nice, I would not do justice to a FB. I AM thinking I'm going to need to get that FB of LP Black though ^_^

The FB of G&L was a TOTALLY good idea...glad I didn't warfal on THAT one! Now I see what some of you all have been gushing about! Still holding out on Tickle Tickle til I smell it.

So depending on the Nov NRs, I'm at least gong to get a FB of LP Black, and probably Un Sexology. Since Sneaky Clean isn't for me I'll probably get a back up of Rocket Fuel - LURV that one! And I've been wanting a mad scientist of Lumina scented with Pure Sugar b/c it layers with EVERYTHING! (at least for this foodie-a-holic girl!)

I'm thinking of putting in a second November order as well, mostly because after the 25th the unscented phero samples will be gone. I don't know why I didn't think of it before, but I think I want a sample of straight Est. All the Est blends work well for me (as long as they're not heavy on a-nol, strangely enough), so I think I'd like to try straight Est. I think any full bottles I decide to buy of the November releases can wait until January. As long as they're not selling out, I don't mind waiting! And I have a fb of Glitter Kissed on the way, I'm thinking that will very likely be my go-to holiday scent for December:)

For as long as she has the stock, yes.

:cat690:Hehe...I've been saving them - they're perfect for storing jewelry and other little trinkets that might easily be lost ^_^

-----------------------------------------------------

Edit:

Alright. I couldn't wait for the Nov NR samples to arrive...too eager to get in an order of FBs before the 25th deadline:

Had to get Allumette plus a back up - SURE I will love after all the reviews! AND I LOVE PM for work and home and, well, anywhere really! Only realized today that this is a V2...

LP Black!

Sex & Violins w/a boost of cops - just seemed natural

Back ups of:

Wink at the Moon

Nox

Rocket Fuel - love it with the SS4W!

Compromising Positions

Edited by NuTrix

OK. Final addict's - eh...er...- Love Potion enthusiast's order prior to January...I got my monthly sampler and X Appeal isn't quite FB for me, but neither was the scented Sexology version. Unexpectedly LOVED Absinthe of Malice and La Silphide - really REALLY happy about La Sylphide because I ADORE LFM :heart: I needed - yeah, I know - some UNs so my stock pile should be perfect now - or at least for now... :rolleyes:

So final stock pile is as follows -

FBs

Absinthe of Malice

La Sylphide

Un Sexology

UN Levitation

Un Perfect Match

Un Lumina (spray/mad scientist)

Almost went for Tickle Tickle but I still have Fuzzy Wuzzy and prefer that one. I get a strong vick's type vapor rub thing going on first thing and that brings up horrid memories - by no fault of the perfume though... The way Aja lasts...I think my samples will be good for quite a few miles so I held off on that one. It still needs some experimentation miles anyway! OH - and the Sex & Violins with the cops add in? AWESOME! My hubby isn't terribly fond of the scent but this is one I got for me so I'll just have to wear it when we aren't together :heart708: Would've thrown in more Allumette but that sucker must've BLOWN off the shelves! I blinked and it was GONE! :omgwtf: I got some delicious PE sniffies that I couldn't find - which is good because it saved me some $$$ :lol: Darn sniffies!

So my last-minute order is in...so much for waiting until January! La Sylphide had to be full bottle, after reading so many great reviews I was afraid it would sell out! Plus now I have straight Est coming, and a sample of LP Red because I've been wanting to try it forever, and just didn't think I could wait until January. I think I'm just going to have to avoid the new releases for the first few months of the year, so that I can catch up on the older scents I want full bottles of!

So my last-minute order is in...so much for waiting until January! La Sylphide had to be full bottle, after reading so many great reviews I was afraid it would sell out!

Hehe - me too - glad I'm not alone :lol:

Would've thrown in more Allumette but that sucker must've BLOWN off the shelves! I blinked and it was GONE!

It is an incredibly popular scent; like Flying Potion and OCCO: Ambrosia, I think it will always sell out quickly