OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

cougar and la femme mystere pheromas samples, and forum freebie samples of Allumette and Love Potion Original

OHMYGOSH. Funny little tidbit I forgot to share...

When I got my order on Saturday, the mail currier was a different one than my usual fella - hehe - who's used to all my crazy orders. She needed me to sign for the package and commented that it must be a pretty important little package if I have to sign for it - to which I answered a bit dubiously that it was "Loooove Potion" - and I admit, I may have been drooling a bit and a little crazy eyed when I saw the package.... Well! By the look on her face I knew she went strait to the gutter and I laughed and quickly added that it was perfume! But before she left she raised and eye brow and smiling, said, "Well - you have fun with that now!" and giggled as she left. You know I DO believe she thought we were up to no good here :smiley-laughing024:

• 2 weeks later...

I have a laundry list of samples that I'm just not sure about in that they look like they would like me but I'm just still too new to know for sure. I decided I am going to get that back up of cop'd Sex & Violins too ^_~

I'm going to go out on a limb, based on reviews, and get a bottle of Raven Moon. One that caught my eye was the reference to RM being like S&V's little sister... Does anyone have any thoughts to share on that one???

And of course there will be the other January goodies...:D

Interesting...and thank you! I'm piqued about the idea of it reminding you f LPB Molls. I've never sniffled Autumn Equinox 2010 or the original RM though :( I looks foodie and/or resin-y and maybe it will be neither... :D

It looks like I'll be needing Apparition, Cauldron Cake and Pumpkin Souffle, just for starters!

I'm also crossing my fingers that Mara opens up the Private Editions ordering page along with the rest of it on Jan. 1 -- I haz been making PLANS...

I definitely want more G2, B2 and/or Teddy BB. I have not tried my Focus potion yet.

I'll definitely get some Buxom Bows and Snow Musk. If the trials continue I will want a trial of Empathy & Harmony..

what Phero trials did everyone else love??

I need a new bottle of LFM Spray. It's really sad when I ask what the date is and then calculate how many more days til LP opens again. .Fuck the New Years Countdown HOW MANY MORE HOURS TIL WE GET MARA AND CO BACK???

How soon do you need it LV. Are you in dire straights?

Glitter Kissed. And probably most of the NRs.

Halo has me hoarding my gold for... whatever!...Total and complete anticipation here!.

Can you see my eyes bugging from my head through my writing? Seriously - can you? Cuz it feels like it.... :hubbahubba::w00t::lol2:

:Like2: Absolutely agree!

You're right! (of course) Never noticed them before! AND they're really easy to find...well, they were at the very bottom....now that I scrolled through everything to GET to the bottom and know where they are....they're easy to find :D

My first order of the month will be a big one. Some Unscented Pheros, Sugared Amber, Sugared Honeycomb, Some Occos,, LP Black, Red and Original and plenty of samples. I need to build a nice stock pile so I can mix it up when I want and not just have a few to go to all the time.

Still trying to find my favorites...and waiting for the NRs for my second order.

I'm so proud of myself...at this moment at least, hehehe....I haven't placed my order yet...I'm trying to hold out for the NRs...but I'm Jones'n and it's only the morning of the 2nd! Ihave everything on a Word document on my desktop...all I need to do is pull the trigger....must....hold....on.... :faint:

I'm trying to wait too...I told myself that for the next few months I was going to order lps that I want that have been around a while...thanks to the trading post I've got Kanary Kremes on the way already, and that was going to be my January fb. Now I'm probably going with LP Red since that was my next one in line...but I really want to see what the NR's are before I order!!!