New Releases for FEBRUARY 2012!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! :chimp85:

(This collection of images is dated between 1900-1920...aren't they nifty?)

AD-SpecialDelivery2012-LovePotion.jpg

Special Delivery 2012

AD-BreakfastBed-LovePotion.jpg

Breakfast in Bed

AD-SummonerSpell-LovePotion.jpg

The Summoner's Spell

AD-OCCO-SLF-LovePotion.jpg

OCCO: SLF

A limited edition OCCO variety! You wanted something dirty, you got it! LOL!

AD-EncensCafe-LovePotion.jpg

Encens de Cafe

I loved Princess Fiona's idea for a Coffee Incense blend, so stole a little of her idea, a little of Luna's Coffee & Cigarette idea, and added a little of mine own ideas. The result is a gorgeous smokey dark unsweetened coffee/incense combo that both men and women will enjoy wearing.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AD-RaspberryChiffon-LovePotion.jpg

Raspberry Chiffon

AD-SensualHarmony-LovePotion.jpg

Sensual Harmony

AD-Hanagumori-LovePotion.jpg

Hanagumori

A Japanese word that means "Blossom Haze"

AD-CherubKiss-LovePotion.jpg

Cherub's Kiss

AD-VieuxCarre-LovePotion.jpg

Vieux Carre

(pronounced: voo ca ray)

This one is based upon that other little holiday in February, Mardis Gras!

AD-PUN-FemmeMystere-LovePotion.jpg

La Femme Mystère - UNscented Pheromone Blend for Women

Recipe created by a mysterious Tantrika in our midst! Shhhh.... :wink2:

The Private Editions for the month....

AD-PE-PriscillaYH.jpg

Priscilla Presents: Your Hotness

AD-PE-ValentinaDelight.jpg

Valentina's Delight

(Really! Valentina is her real name! Isn't that cool?)

AD-PE-TyveyMango.jpg

Tyvey's Mango-ish

This is Tyvey's adaptation of Kitten-ish, except with Mango in the lead rather than Peach! Thus, the mango colored kitten. I know, I amuse myself...and Tyvey came up with the name!

AD-PE-InviAV.jpg

Invidiana's Anti-Valentine

With fabulous artwork by the amazing Invidiana herself!!!!! And it smells amazing too!

AD-LunaCC.jpg

Luna's Coffee & a Cigarette

Yup, there's a few bottles available of this one, so will finally post it in the PE section this month.

and

PLACEHOLDER FOR SECRET PE - TO BE ADDED IN A FEW DAYS.

Here it is!!

AD-PE-LadyVicMS.jpg

Lady Victoria's Midnight Snack

Yahoo! My first month of new releases and they *all* look freakin' fantastic! Pretty, pretty labels, every last one! Mango-ish looks like my own kitty... And back to the drawing board for my next order...

Oh wowza,I love all the labels,and especially that *look* on the Breakfast In Bed one :) ...and Mango kitteh,looks like such an imp :lol: and Invi that is just Yummy! ...will be very much looking forward to the descriptions and what the new Phero is :w00t:

OOOOO AHHHH.... What is La Femme Mystére???? It looks mysterious!!! :D:D:D

Awww you guys, thank you for the label compliments! I can assure you there will be more in the future. I have other ideas swirling around my head. ;)

I am particularly curious as to what's in Valentina's Delight, because the name itself sounds foody....

These all look sooo yummy! Is this Breakfast in Bed like the little BiB sniffies I have hoarded away and hardly ever use, just like to take out for a good long *ssnniiiffff* every once in a while? That would be awesome!

Is this Breakfast in Bed like the little BiB sniffies I have hoarded away and hardly ever use, just like to take out for a good long *ssnniiiffff* every once in a while? That would be awesome!

Yep...Mara says it's even more awesome than the original!

WOW !! They look MARVELOUS :Emoticons04235: !!!!! LOVE the labels

Mardi Gras scent AND new phero too...woohoo !

when can we order ? I'm in the mood to shop :D

Edited by liz

They are all unbelievably cute!

Hanagumori, just wow!!!

Money, please come to me soon...

I want the new phero blend!!!! Is that the one with the right amount of Estraetanol, right??? Anyone know?

Edited by Gabylicious

I'm wondering if Mara will be offering La Femme Mystere blend in trial sprays?

OK, I'd better wax a lot of bikinis in the next week or so, 'cause this looks like it might really be a full-set month!!

Wah!!! Y u got 2 b in CA??? I needs mah eyebrows n my bikini line did :cry:

Invi, that label is ADORABLE! Woo-hoo to the Mardi (Party) Gras blend, if the gods are kind, I will has it before our pub crawl, eh well...I'll get a sampler so they're kind either way ;)

Wow and more Wow. I like the vintage theme. The standout one for me to try is SLF!! haha. I assume it stand for smells like_____ right?

I need a bikin wax too... but am sort of shy about the "nether regions" I would trust GL though...

Wow and more Wow. I like the vintage theme. The standout one for me to try is SLF!! haha. I assume it stand for smells like_____ right?

I need a bikin wax too... but am sort of shy about the "nether regions" I would trust GL though...

Aw, thanks!! Any time, my lady! I have a special technique that helps to preserve a bit of modesty, even with brazilian waxing!

Aw, thanks!! Any time, my lady! I have a special technique that helps to preserve a bit of modesty, even with brazilian waxing!

But how do you manage to desensitize the area? I tried bikini waxing once (I used to regularly have my legs and underarms waxed) and DANG. Some of the hair follicles actually bled. I'd love to brazilian wax but can't even imagine the pain.

EDIT: Errhm, I think I went waaay off topic. Would y'all like to continue this discussion over in my journal area?

Edited by AlienChangeling

Lynne, you should start your own topic in the NEW Promote Yourself area! I'm sure some of the local gals would love to visit you.

Lynne is a FABULOUS esthetician, y'all. She does the most amazing facials too. :love: Every time I visit her, my skin looks better for like 6 weeks afterwards!