New Releases for FEBRUARY 2012!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any Midnight Snack left? if so, I want one!

think it's a GGG now Halo :(

And here's the secret PE!!!

AD-PE-LadyVicMS.jpg

Lady Victoria's Midnight Snack

There's two bottles available, only.

I THINK they were claimed by Invi and Halo on the review thread, but I could be wrong. Ladies, would you like to confirm or leave available for the next person who asked? Thanks!

think it's a GGG now Halo :(

I THINK they were claimed by Invi and Halo on the review thread, but I could be wrong. Ladies, would you like to confirm or leave available for the next person who asked? Thanks!

:oops: my mistake

I am going to pump Lady V for a specific question about it and then I will be right back to confirm.

For anyone considering the Monthly Sampler, DOOOO EEEEET!! You'll get the *cutest* package for Valentine's Day! Big smiles!

Like LP ever resists spoiling their customers, they've done it AGAIN ths month.

X's and O's to you LP!!

Thank yew, Katz! :)

Yeah, I wanted to call attention to the little heart charms we added to the Valentine-red pouches...I dunno if people throw out their pouches or what, but save the charm! They are rather nice quality and would make a cute necklace for a little girl if strung on a ribbon, or added to a charm bracelet or something.

:hearts09780:

I save all mine...especially loved that cute little Calla Lilly :lol: ...I have them strung on nylon thread and hanging in one my enclosed <read cat proof..hee> bookcases,along with Mz Liz's ornament which I could not put away after xmas :D

NEVAH! I never throw away the pouches... the samps are stored in them, so they stay together...and they're so preeeety!

I noticed that charm was *rather* heavy! It's adorable, and I'll probably make something from it..if I can bear to remove it from the cord, heh!