New Releases for FEBRUARY 2012!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm would Special D cover Sexpionage and Cops?

I'm not sure about together - given that Sexpionage is very cop-heavy to begin with - but Mara told me the rebrew of SD is more dense to her nose, so I imagine it would probably cover either/or.

Finally had the time to read and savor the descriptions with Mz Luna's always scrumptious scribing :) I ordered too fast before I left this morning, see a few I will have to catch up with,no doubt.

Teh cuteness with the Strawberry & the Pear in Cherub's Kiss, and

hmmm,no questions asked at Le Cafe Encens huh...

"I am hopeless to resist your literate charms" ...why yes,yes I am :hearts09793:

'La Femme Mystere' sounds mysterious - and very interesting. Must have! As well as the 'Summoner's Spell'. And - of course - the new OCCO variant. Well, the PE's are running out fast. Valentina's Delight looks so good, I love lotus and fresia! (And I have already ordered one bottle) :wub:

I told Invi that I actually wanted to do her idea as a monthly, but a couple of the key ingredients were in such short supply, I only had enough to do a tiny amount. But it was a lovely idea, smells awesome, and I wish I could have made more!

I told Invi that I actually wanted to do her idea as a monthly, but a couple of the key ingredients were in such short supply, I only had enough to do a tiny amount. But it was a lovely idea, smells awesome, and I wish I could have made more!

Aw man. Now I want it more. Alas I'll have to settle for my new PE. (Squee!)

I love her LABEL!!! PE's make me happy I love it when people are creative and come up with them.

I was just wondering if I should be in a hurry to order the New Release trial size thingy. I'd like to get it, but I won't be able to order for at least another week or so. Will there still be plenty around?

I was also wonderin' if the new phero is included in the New Release trial size package. I know that usually the UN pheros aren't available in trial sizes, but I think I also read that the new UN's were available in trial size in all-phero November. So I'm just curious.

I'm bummed I missed Anti-Valentine, too. Great label. Scent sounded awesome & I love the name.

The trial size unscented pheromone sprays were a special one-time offer, so La Femme Mystère would not be a part of the regular monthly trial vial package.

Hi Eggers,

We should still have sampler sets through the middle of the month.

Only the 10 fragrances are included in the monthly sampler sets. It's $50 worth of perfume discounted to $30 including shipping on the month they are released. The unscented phero trials we sold in November during phero month were $15 for each one.