Lady Victoria's Midnight Snack

LadyVictoria

I received this totally awesome PE in my mailbox today. It was a packaged wrapping that had a note. I know how Mara and Le Wiz pack stuff so this was odd to me. Well I opened it and balloons and The New York City Rockettes jumped out and said " SURPRISE " The most precious label and a note from tyvey.. I cried and died. OMG ~ sometimes in the middle of the night when my Jude wakes up and I run to get him some milk.. I stop and eye the various sweet cookies or pastries that I hide in plain view from myself. I have to fight the urge to pop a dessert in my mouth because I refuse to be a Midnight Snacker. about 7 times out of 10 I win.. but this... OMG this is EXACTLY what I crave at night!!! something sweet, but unexpected. It's buttery and sugary and dark and sweet but ooh what is that note in the back that pulls it together? it's almost like tang but not. There's a kick to it. I smell do many delicious notes. Something melting into something calming. Like if this were heroine once it hits your blood stream you go.. ahhhhhhhhh

WOW this is such a BEAUTIFUL and WARMM scent!! I can't stop sniffing myself!!!! OMG this is DYING SUGARED BUTTERY GOOEY LAVENDER??? OMG TO DIE FOR! I keep sniffing and every sniff it gets better! There's a little brown kick to this, like clove? or sugar? This is so UNIQUE and it is just like having a Midnight Sweet Snack with some calming tea!

XOOXO

tyvey! GENIUS I truly truly love it!!!

** I want to add that this is a VERY elegant Foodie! It's something very unusual and DAMN GOOD!

Edited by LadyVictoria

I'm so glad you like it! Your candle, Mara's magicks.....I am crazy bout it too. I also get a kick from it, like faint black pepper - just a bit, just enough to be intriguing. I plan to enjoy it hugely at nighttime myself!

It's so very elegant beautiful lady of the night slipping downstairs after the staff has gone to bed to make herself a warm cup of tea with milk and one of those delicious desserts imported from France, and she sits there in her kitchen starting out the french doors into the midnight sky to wish upon a million stars.. and she spills some tea and crumbs onto her cream colored silk robe.. that's the feeling I get- very calm, secure, elegant and decadent!!

UHMAZZZING

How prominant is the brown sugar in this? if it's very treacley I can't do it. I can do the brown sugar in the latest version of Rocket Fuel but not the super thick, super brown, sticky kind in a lot of other blends. although I am intrigued with the idea of lavender and caramel.

on me it's much more caramel with brown sugar just as a flavoring - much more like mrf III than original, if that helps. of course aging may change things, but that's how it plays now....curious about LV's?

On me its brown sugared lavender with caramel in the back wet- it kinda has this very nice musky feel to it, as it dries the caramel amps!! yumm and then settles down into a nice soothing lavender-y tea OMG so yum. It does start off very gooey and rich though. I love how the caramel moves to the center and then settles in with the lavender. I can't stop sniffing myself.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I drenched myself in Midnight Snack last night because I wanted to relax and sleep soundly... BF would not leave me alone. He was cuddling and kissing me and all over it, and his body temperature was HOT. Is Caramel or Lav an aphrodisiac?

This totally flipped into Midnight Snatch Attack. Even this morning I was like whaaatttt!!!!... return of the Snatch Monster

Edited by LadyVictoria

Is Caramel or Lav an aphrodisiac?

YES! :)

Really?? HOLY SHIT Mara!! No WONDER my back is KILLING ME! I had a huge man mounting me like a wild beast last night!

I could feel him humping my leg, ear, arm all night.. Jesus Cristo no wonder my bones feel this way

Pastries infused with lavender and oozing with caramel....that is exactly what this is. The caramel is really warm and smooth with something of a skin-musky undertone that makes it undeniably sexy. The lavender isn't sharp and herbal but dreamily floats through the foody elements. Love it.

• 1 month later...

I wore this to bed last night, okay I doused myself in it. OMG can it smell any more delish?

I also dabbed some Occo Slf... What a beautiful thing.

This is amazing and I almost feel like I can taste the caramel and salt. It's so damn yummy!!!!!!

• 5 months later...

The brown sugar was quite prominent on wet and smells extremely foody to me. On dry down, it reminds me of (I had to read the posts above) Passion In Pink without the hot pepper scent. I don't get the Lavendar but it does have a slight floral scent in the background.

• 1 year later...

I ran out of skin testing my goodies after opening today's package, but just opening the bottle and sniffing this made my eyes roll back in my head and I almost passed out. Ye gods! Sweet dark buttery caramel lavender goodness... this might actually edge out my beloved Carolyn's Man Nip for queen of lavender foodie ho-dom. I don't understand how something can be so foodie delicious AND so sexy all at the same time! So glad I snagged a bottle, and a huge shout out of thanks to whoever requested the rebrew. I am going to do my best to tuck this away for the long winter nights. So delish!

• 1 month later...

Is there dark chocolate in this? If not, this is the most dense, dark caramel that is so decadent and BEAUTIFUL. The lavender is soft and pillowy, not medicinal. I want to cocoon myself in this heavenly scent every night. It's comforting and leaves a delicious cloud of caramel lavender that is so AMAZING.

• 1 month later...

WOW this is such a BEAUTIFUL and WARMM scent!! I can't stop sniffing myself!!!! OMG this is DYING SUGARED BUTTERY GOOEY LAVENDER??? OMG TO DIE FOR!

YES EXACTLY.

I had thought about getting this when the first batch was originally brewed, but I'm always afeared of lavender scents - even sweetened ones - because I'm just not a big fan of lavender but ZOMG this is sooooo goooooood! YUMMEH salted caramel and really lovely smooth lavender in the background; it's funny because Q teases me about succumbing to the "salted caramel food fad of the year" but it really is one of the best smells in the world. Mmmmmm!

• 2 months later...

So the long winter nights are here and I pulled this out... with aging, it is absolutely magnificent! I am actually getting weird little rushes of energy from it now. The scent is rich, dark and buttery as ever, and now there are little electrical charges pinging off my skin where I slathered. Mara's magic never fails! I only wish I had managed a back-up bottle.