The scent is super sensual and sexual and it's presence has a kind of "texture" that is nearly palpable. One of my favorite scents to mask the cops. Or rather than merely mask it just works synergistically with them. I get very vocal and very positive reactions from both men and women when I wear this: "You smell amazing!", "Oh my god what is this, it smells divine"... etc. Definitely one to have in your OCCO arsenal if you are not afraid of a scent with an unapologetically sultry signature. Love!

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite of all the OCCOs I've tried and the first one to get me the "you're not allowed to wear that without me". ?

• 1 month later...

I really like this! I wore it today instead of my scheduled afternoon potion (initially, just to see if I liked the smell, and I did, so I put more on). The honey and amber are very strong on me, and I like it. The musk is there, too but the others are way stronger, to me. I never smelled the cops, either when I sniffed the bottle, first put it on or waited for dry down. I was just working from home, today so I won't know reactions from anyone else. Once in a while, as I worked, I'd smell the honey, then put my wrist up to sniff myself. 

After a few hours, the amber took on a slightly waxy tone, but not in a bad way. It's all nearly gone, but the honey (at first deep, but not yet smutty - it went there for a little while and I loved every second of it the same way I love how dirty Aja starts on me. I guess this was like Aja-in-reverse for me, in that aspect) lingered a while. Now it's all faint, a little dirty and nearly gone. I can't wait to wear this again! 

• 1 month later...

Wow, this was such a surprise!  After reading how 'dirty' this could be, I ordered a sample and just loved the smell and immediately ordered a FB. This has to be my favorite OCCO. Maybe I'm just a dirty girl ?, but it smells like my essence to me and it's strangely addictive. It's definitely distinct and has staying power. 

So the other day I was doing house work while wearing shorts and flip flops and I slathered on some OCCO Slf.  I had to go to Home Depot which was closing soon and it was freezing outside so I threw on a winter coat.  I must have looked like I was homeless lol... no makeup, hair in a messy bun, shorts, flip flops and a winter coat.  As I walked in the store, I asked an older man who worked there where the shades and locks were.  He told me where to go and I quickly walked to the shades.  As I stood there looking at millions of shades options, the same man just showed up behind me and said he thought I might need extra help lol.  He would not leave my side and said I can walk you to the lock section.  He said that he could be my personal assistant and gave me a tour of the store.   At one point he touched my arm and looked embarrassed.  I looked awful with my huge coat and shorts, so it had to be the Occo.  

The lady at the register looked very unhappy and gave me a weird look, but as soon as I got closer and she got a whiff of me, she suddenly smiled and transformed into my BFF.  This stuff is incredible.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I really don’t know what to make of this one. It reminds of Occo Gold. I do like it. I like the honeys that aren’t soft? Musky? This one seems slightly soft. Enjoy, but not FB for me. Will happily use rest of tester :D 

• 1 year later...

Reviving this thing😂

Im popping in to say it is VERY RAUNCHY now, I didn't have time to let it truely do it's thang and covered it with occo mocha.... I have a vauge memory of this being light smelling for some raisins? When I first slathered before I panicked, the civit was HELLO in your face and then it blasted me with syrupy dark honey and (sweet)snatch. Very hawt but not the best time to wear it and thus the mocha. 

It bleeds through a little bit, the dark syrupy honey with the mocha is surprisingly delicious, no snatch thank gosh and I also feel slinky and edible