I am :D

Cops actually dont bother me.

Then again, I wear them close to my body and in small amounts, so someone would have to be darn close to get definate "im ovulating so someone quickly do-me" smell.

Otherwise, honey amber and musk are not an "unwashed" smell to my nose.

Body-odor is unwashed to my nose.

I dont think I translate womanly-acids as unwashed, because from what I understand the acid-smell is not created from bacteria the way body-odor is.

Correct me if im wrong. :Emoticons04280:

No, I believe you're correct. Natural healthy female musk should not be an offensive odor in & of itself. A yeast or bacteria imbalance can make it that way. I do not find cops offensive, to my nose they smell like vinegar. The civit is usually what goes awray on my skin, but civit smells fine to me until it gets there ;)

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cultural attitudes regarding sex as literally "dirty" are very pervasive..that's my take on the existing perception. And our senses are, of course, defined by our perceptions.

While this dries down to a warm honey on me,it definitely goes through that SLF stage...it lingers long,makes me purr,the boy pounce...and my bottle was shipped Friday :666:

No, I believe you're correct. Natural healthy female musk should not be an offensive odor in & of itself. A yeast or bacteria imbalance can make it that way. I do not find cops offensive, to my nose they smell like vinegar. The civit is usually what goes awray on my skin, but civit smells fine to me until it gets there ;)

thats EXACTLY what I get at first too...vinegar. Then after it heats the scent is not so defined.

alot of mixed reviews on this one.

I love the OCCO SLF......smells almost EXACTLY like the Honeyed Amber and Musk (that was a PE), after I added my own EoW to it......glad this one was brewed.....me likey!

Sexiest scent EVER! Womanly sexy rabbits in heat with just the tiniest hint of skank! If I could afford a liter of this, I'd buy it! Can't-stop-huffing, young guys opening doors, sex-crazed hubby!

WISH I could field-test at work. I'm in a medical job where one REALLY can't wear perfume.

Edited by Pythoness

Cultural attitudes regarding sex as literally "dirty" are very pervasive..that's my take on the existing perception. And our senses are, of course, defined by our perceptions.

Speaking of "dirty sex"... a couple whom I know recently vacationed in Hawaii, bought a pair of matching "dirt shirts." They didn't know that you are supposed to wash the things before wearing. Decided to "play in the dirt." Woke with selves and bed linens covered with red Hawaiian soil. lol!

Finally tried my OCCO SLF.

It took a FULL 20 minute dry down,and not a minute sooner. Strong pheroscent at first, but the scent it dried down TO is freaking awesome! I want EVERYTHING to be scented with this mixture!

Maybe im just a dirty-girl, but I smelled nothing but honey-sweetened musk and amber. I could honestly wear this everyday (is that wrong?) .

My baby-daddy has a very sensitive nose, to the extent where I can count on one hand how many scents he will tolerate, and he LIKES this one! I only know because he will tell me under any circumstance when he doesnt like something....even a little.

Posting this for my great friend and twin, Shelly B......she apologizes for not being able to be active right now.....but she LOVES the OCCO SLF as much as I do, and thinks that it should become a permanent part of the OCCO lineup.....AND I AGREE!

Oh hell yeah :) :) :) Please please please give her my love and tell her she is missed ! :)

I will....she may not be able to be with us right now, but she said she loves all of us and will be back when she can!

I was getting almost excited about this one. It's one of the very, very few honey based scents that I can wear without smelling like old unwashed ass. Don't get me wrong, this one to my nose doesn't smell great on me, but the ass-note stays in the back ground, and when layered with someting like Pie in the Sky, or Bridgids Amber, it's almost nice....almost ;)

So given that I only get a touch of ass with this one I figured that Mr Scrumptious would love it. I've tried it twice now....Once on its own (with no effect or response at all), and once layered. I literally showed my wrist where I had applied a touch of it as well, under his nose & asked him what he thought. His response was a shrug of his shoulders & "yeah, it's not bad".... WHat's wrong with the man? Isn't he supposed to love it when I smell like ass eh?? Maybe I need to pull out the Jouir de!

Speaking of "dirty sex"... a couple whom I know recently vacationed in Hawaii, bought a pair of matching "dirt shirts." They didn't know that you are supposed to wash the things before wearing. Decided to "play in the dirt." Woke with selves and bed linens covered with red Hawaiian soil. lol!

I have one of those, but it's the kind dyed with the volcanic ash (makes it dark gray).

Quince was very appreciative of this one, it made for a very nice scenario tool, heh,

I got this as a sample a few weeks ago, and when I opened the package, I smelled this immediately! My nose has a difficult time picking up different scents at one time...but as soon as I smelled this, Beccah's 'hippie orgy' description definitely came to mind...imagine a small, aluminum camper/RV, incense burning inside, and 2 honey-covered hippies spreadin the love, man!! :sleazy: lol. The smell was sweet, tangy, and incensy...I couldnt smell the cops...but then too, natural honey has always had that sour twang to me, so it definitely camoflauged it. Its different than a lot of scents I've tried, but I dont think honey is a scent I favor. This is a looong lasting scent on me too. The last few LPs i tried lasted a while on me, but this one is still tickin, after 7hours! I love being able to smell the LPs and trying to pinpoint the different notes. I pegged the honey and musk but is the 'civet' what gives the incense-like smell?

Now that I have secured my bottle of this I can talk freely about how AMAZING this one is!!!

BF responds so well to this.. In my deathly hallows state last week, I dabbed some on to pick me up from my sickened state..

WOW he could not keep his hands off of me. He is very affectionate, which I love,. but this was more so than normal. Like groping me and slapping my tush..

Instant animal. I love it. I love this with Breakfast in Bed! It's a slutty combo for me and I love it. Yes I love SAUSAGE with my bacon gals- and you will too!

*** I want to add if anyone is thinking about ordering this- I saw 11 in the cart- plus the one that I grabbed- so that leaves 10- normally I would panic - but this one a little goes a long way so you don't have to slather it on.

That's why I ordered another within DAYS of receiving my FIRST bottle. If I could spare a $300 bucks this month, I'd buy ALL of the remaining bottles. I think this is the Holy Grail!

Bwahahaha!

"Boner-fide Perma-erection."

There's another for your quotes page!

Mara, I'm begging you! Make up another batch in that cauldron. PLEEEEEEEEEZ. Or steer me and my man to a 12-step program for SLF!

Now that I have secured my bottle of this I can talk freely about how AMAZING this one is!!!

BF responds so well to this.. In my deathly hallows state last week, I dabbed some on to pick me up from my sickened state..

WOW he could not keep his hands off of me. He is very affectionate, which I love,. but this was more so than normal. Like groping me and slapping my tush..

Instant animal. I love it. I love this with Breakfast in Bed! It's a slutty combo for me and I love it. Yes I love SAUSAGE with my bacon gals- and you will too!

*** I want to add if anyone is thinking about ordering this- I saw 11 in the cart- plus the one that I grabbed- so that leaves 10- normally I would panic - but this one a little goes a long way so you don't have to slather it on.

You KNOW it's good, when you get ravished on a day when you look like Lady MacBeth after a bad night!

I got this as a sample a few weeks ago, and when I opened the package, I smelled this immediately! My nose has a difficult time picking up different scents at one time...but as soon as I smelled this, Beccah's 'hippie orgy' description definitely came to mind...imagine a small, aluminum camper/RV, incense burning inside, and 2 honey-covered hippies spreadin the love, man!! :sleazy: lol. The smell was sweet, tangy, and incensy...I couldnt smell the cops...but then too, natural honey has always had that sour twang to me, so it definitely camoflauged it. Its different than a lot of scents I've tried, but I dont think honey is a scent I favor. This is a looong lasting scent on me too. The last few LPs i tried lasted a while on me, but this one is still tickin, after 7hours! I love being able to smell the LPs and trying to pinpoint the different notes. I pegged the honey and musk but is the 'civet' what gives the incense-like smell?

Yep! On me it's still going strong after 24 hours. Two drops last me shower to shower. Which is good for both going to bed and waking up! ;-)

Of course, we would have to post as if we were NOT total tarts!

Well there's no chance of that with me, especially after revealing how I came up with the acronym and what it stands for.:lol:

Well there's no chance of that with me, especially after revealing how I came up with the acronym and what it stands for. :lol:

This is true! You will NEVER live down that acronym! It will follow you around for the rest of your life! You might as well, just acknowledge and celebrate your tartness.

Hey! That could be a royal title! Your Tartness!

Edited by Pythoness

Well there's no chance of that with me, especially after revealing how I came up with the acronym and what it stands for. :lol:

My man just HAD TO ask me what SLF meant! When I told him, he said....."Ya'll are NASTY....but I LIKE IT!"

"Ya'll are NASTY....but I LIKE IT!"

:lol:

That's basically the same reaction I get from Quince, with slightly different wording.

This was the bottle I reached out to when i tore open my box. I applied a little on the back of my hand and it did take a long time to mellow down. I sniffed really hard to search for the cherry note but in vain. I get mainly honey, amber and sandalwood. Maybe that's how the musk turned out on my skin. It reminds me of Shelly's Sweet bottom. I like it, i think. A tiny bit is sufficent to make me smell like sex.

This was the bottle I reached out to when i tore open my box. I applied a little on the back of my hand and it did take a long time to mellow down. I sniffed really hard to search for the cherry note but in vain. I get mainly honey, amber and sandalwood. Maybe that's how the musk turned out on my skin. It reminds me of Shelly's Sweet bottom. I like it, i think. A tiny bit is sufficent to make me smell like sex.

Uh, did I miss something? There isn't any cherry in this one....just honey, amber, musk, and cops.....

Uh, did I miss something? There isn't any cherry in this one....just honey, amber, musk, and cops.....

Oops ... LV mentioned sweet cherry honey juice or something close to that .... I just retain the cherry "portion" of the sentence ... Call that selective retention which marketeers love and hate .... Lol!

Three hours after, the scent turns into a soft powdery incense scent and some honey do turn into baby powder on me.

I like this after all. This scent, due to my skin chemistry, turns out to be more sexy than slutty as it isn't as dirty as I had in mind and I am glad, very glad in fact! I should be able to wear this out of the house but will not wear it at work as I do have a few colleagues with sensitive nose.

It evokes the image of a woman in control but yet very open to new experiments and experiences. As I do not have UN Dom, I'll probably pair this with UN Leather or SS4W since only a dab of this is required to

I thiink the honey might be causing some people to sense cherry, maybe? For me it's just that classic combo, hence the name.

:rofl222: ... girls just wanna have fun

Hey Lor,try it with Cat's Eye...you are welcome :001_302:

uh..Calii....are YOU wearing that combo too ?

KILLER COMBO!

yeAHUH !

I think these two are my latest faves!!!!