• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read that in the daily thread,gave me all kinds of ideas :) ...decided to wear SLF with Pink Amber Bam,and a bit of Baskery today,mmmmm,delicous. Had such nice self-effects from Dolce Far Niente last night,forgot how much I enjoy just b-nol & cops,course that scent is amazing :hearts09793:

• 2 months later...

sadly, wore this the other day and boyfriend complained I smelled like cat piss.

Will try less and avoid him during dry down.

• 1 month later...

I just ordered a couple of samples of SLF since I found out that honey smells great on me . This will be my first Occo . I've had EoW neat before and spiked/ruined all kinds of products with adding the stench over the last year :). Even the one time I added some to my sample of Baskery I thought I did a great job , but Bf walked around the place for a whole hour opening windows , lighting candles and taking out trash to get rid of the funky smell. Thank god he couldn't figure out where it came from since it had already settled on me.I better leave the blending it up to the professionals from now on . I am very exited to get this one

Edited by fluffygirl12

• 2 weeks later...

Mara helped me pick out some bottles (OCCO: SLF, Honeyed Love Potion w/Gotcha, and TMI) and they arrived!!! Honey and I are going on a date tonight, dinner and a basketball game. I really want to wear OCCO: SLF, but am afraid of the reaction from people in the crowd or worse, Honey gives in to his animal instinct and I end up on the 11 o'clock news!! :666: I really don't think we should do "that" in the arena :Emoticons04231:.

Mara recommended Honeyed Love Potion w/Gotcha, but OCCO: SLF made my heart skip a beat! I sat on my bed for twenty minutes with both FB in my hands...soooo conflicted.

Do you ladies think OCCO: SLF is safe for a packed basketball arena? If so, should I dab because of EoWs (back neck, navel to cleavage, bend in arms, and behind knees)? I'll follow-up with an account of the evening.

I love not playing fair and he won't know what hit him!!!! :Emoticons04263:

Most of us here don't recommend SLF for public display, even if you are going to be with your guy. It really sends out a sexual as well as sexy vibe, and you don't want to advertise the "sexual" in a public forum. Well, unless that IS exactly what you want to do! But it sounds more like you want something special just for you and your guy.

Mara ALWAYS gives the right advice -- the Honeyed Love Potion w/Gotcha would be perfect for the BB game. Save SLF for AFTER the BB game! *wink wink* :P

Edited by Just Ducky

Most of here don't recommend SLF for public display, even if you are going to be with your guy. It really sends out a sexual as well as sexy vibe, and you don't want to advertise the "sexual" in a public forum. Well, unless that IS exactly what you want to do! But it sounds more like you want something special just for you and your guy.

Mara ALWAYS gives the right advice -- the Honeyed Love Potion w/Gotcha would be perfect for the BB game. Save SLF for AFTER the BB game! *wink wink* :P

Good point because it probably wouldn't just affect him. :thumbup:It gets really crowded and hot in the arena and sexual wouldn't be right vibe. Thanks for the advice. I'll post my review in Honeyed Love Potion w/Gotcha section tomorrow morning.

In addition I would say do not use it on the back of your neck. You do NOT want to get cops in your hair. The smell will not drydown or wash out easily. In general you want to avoid anywhere near your head or face as that can read "dirty'

A liitle late but yeah what everyone said!! :) ... Gotcha has cops in it!! ...and trust me Honeyed Love Potion is sexy! SLF,needs a light touch unless you really know your audiance. Hell I wear it to turn myself on most times :lol::o

Most of us here don't recommend SLF for public display, even if you are going to be with your guy. It really sends out a sexual as well as sexy vibe, and you don't want to advertise the "sexual" in a public forum. Well, unless that IS exactly what you want to do! But it sounds more like you want something special just for you and your guy.

I don't have any problem wearing this as an everyday scent , and have not gotten any odd reactions from others . I don't smell ANY cops at all , just a bit of warm patchouli honey .This is actually my all time favorite so far of the LP scents I have tried . Body chemistry does seem to change the game completely .

I don't have any problem wearing this as an everyday scent , and have not gotten any odd reactions from others . I don't smell ANY cops at all , just a bit of warm patchouli honey .This is actually my all time favorite so far of the LP scents I have tried . Body chemistry does seem to change the game completely .

You don't smell the cops, but trust me, there is an ASSLOAD in there, as it is an OCCO. Be very VERY careful when wearing in public, as things can get strange (and sometimes dangerous if you come across the wrong person) very quickly. I have been using pheros for about 10 years now (the exact date escapes my old brain at the moment), and generally, I only go heavy with cops in public if I am purposely testing, and it is normally when my man is with me.

You may not see odd reactions, but trust me, you ARE sending the heavy-duty sex signals. Read this thread that I posted way back in 2009.....

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=3155

Not trying t tell you what to do.....just telling you to be careful.....

And I agree with the other ladies.....would NOT wear SLF to a crowded sports arena.....totally not the right venue!

You don't smell the cops, but trust me, there is an ASSLOAD in there, as it is an OCCO. Be very VERY careful when wearing in public, as things can get strange (and sometimes dangerous if you come across the wrong person) very quickly. I have been using pheros for about 10 years now (the exact date escapes my old brain at the moment), and generally, I only go heavy with cops in public if I am purposely testing, and it is normally when my man is with me.

You may not see odd reactions, but trust me, you ARE sending the heavy-duty sex signals. Read this thread that I posted way back in 2009.....

http://lovepotion.in...?showtopic=3155

And I agree with the other ladies.....would NOT wear SLF to a crowded sports arena.....totally not the right venue!

Dolly, I read your post and would like to thank you for helping a newbie understand cops a little more. As I continue this journey, I'll keep asking questions to refine and understand the uses. Less is more! Great power comes great responsibility! :Hug_emoticon:

Dolly, I read your post and would like to thank you for helping a newbie understand cops a little more. As I continue this journey, I'll keep asking questions to refine and understand the uses. Less is more! Great power comes great responsibility! :Hug_emoticon:

You're very welcome! It is very easy to get over-excited when starting out.....ask questions.....ALWAYS! That is what we are here for!

http://lovepotion.in...?showtopic=3155

Thank you Dolly , I also realized that I have overestimated the amount I used . I only ordered 2 sample vials and have used SLF daily because I love the scent , but after peeling back the label , the first 1.5 ml sample vial is still more than half full , so the amounts used must have been minute . Also , I'm NOT a spring chicken , so I can get away with a bit more cops I don't wear very strong perfume scents , I usually get the UN pheros and add either a sniffee or half a sample vial of perfume oil , which is just enough for me , therefore I think I waaay overestimated how much I apply judging by scent alone .

Question

I wore OCCO: SLF last night and showered this morning. Yep, fun night!!! :666: After a loooong hot shower, I still smell OCCO: SLF two hours later o_O!!! I'm suppose to go out to night. I put Honeyed Love Potion w/Gotcha in my hair before I realized the scent was still there. What should I do? I'm still waiting on my perfume removal soap in my big order.

Update: I'll do my OCCO: SLF review tonight.

Update #2: So, OCCO: SLF is really really strong. Somehow, I must have gotten a little on my jacket and it was hitting me when I moved around my office. Crisis averted, I'm dropping off my jacket. I'm not sure how it happen because I thought I did the dry down properly. At any rate, lesson learned.

Edited by shaywinnie

Question

I wore OCCO: SLF last night and showered this morning. Yep, fun night!!! :666: After a loooong hot shower, I still smell OCCO: SLF two hours later o_O!!! I'm suppose to go out to night. I put Honeyed Love Potion w/Gotcha in my hair before I realized the scent was still there. What should I do? I'm still waiting on my perfume removal soap in my big order.

Update: I'll do my OCCO: SLF review tonight.

Update #2: So, OCCO: SLF is really really strong. Somehow, I must have gotten a little on my jacket and it was hitting me when I moved around my office. Crisis averted, I'm dropping off my jacket. I'm not sure how it happen because I thought I did the dry down properly. At any rate, lesson learned.

I'm a little late with my review, but here it goes.

For me, this stuff is STRONG! I'm super cautious after reading Dolly's review about cops and pheros. I ensure not to slather (oil-based) this scent because it's easy to get carried away. It takes restraint to keep it "less is more"!!!!

In the bottle: Strong scent of musk and honey. It's intriguing scent and made me do a double take.

Applied to skin (wet): Honey scent and I love that it mellows. However, it's not a significant mellow, so slather is not an option for me. It's at this point, I love to deeply inhale because the scent is sooo alluring. While wet, it doesn't smell like sex to me. It's sweet with bite. Soooo VIXEN!!!

Applied to skin (dry down): The honey, musk, and something else jumps up and smacks you around a little. It's not overpowering, but OCCO: SLF makes its presence known. I can't put my finger on the other scent, but it's certainly there. LESSON LEARNED: Allow this scent to dry down because getting in on your clothes is not the desired result. I got a little on my jacket (not allowing the entire 10-15 for dry down) the night prior and it was still on my jacket the next day. I spent most of my time sniffing myself trying to figure out what spot I missed in the shower.

Applied to skin (3hrs later): Still smelling the musk, but the scent changes and becomes RAUNCHY! LESSON LEARNED: Be careful with application. Less is more; if you overdo it the "raunchy" smell is overpowering. My first application was a bit much and the "after-sex" smell lingers. I didn't layer and am not sure if layering would help, but alone OCCO: SLF is pure sex.

Applied to skin (9hrs later): It's still there and the smell doesn't change. It's still raunchy, but not smacking you in the face anymore.

My opinion: New users, like me, should be careful with use. Use sparingly until you obtain your desired results. I like the scent, but I notice it gets dirty as times passes.

Good review, Shaywinnie! And yep, that's SLF in a nutshell -- SLF can be your best friend or your worst enemy, depending on whether it's been used correctly. I once accidentally spilled some on my clothes (back when I was still a newbie) and did not realize what a disaster this was until I noticed female co-workers were actively staying away from me. When I got home and smelled my clothes, it was "Ewwww!!" all the way to the dry cleaners! :wacko:

• 3 weeks later...

Good review, Shaywinnie! And yep, that's SLF in a nutshell -- SLF can be your best friend or your worst enemy, depending on whether it's been used correctly. I once accidentally spilled some on my clothes (back when I was still a newbie) and did not realize what a disaster this was until I noticed female co-workers were actively staying away from me. When I got home and smelled my clothes, it was "Ewwww!!" all the way to the dry cleaners! :wacko:

OMG, that happen to my I wore this last week with OCCO SLF. I didn't know at the time and found the shirt in the hamper while sorting the wash. I was like :Emoticons04282: "That's not right" :lol2:

I'm loving these reviews. I do think and agree that occo's and sexual phero's should be private use, no matter the agenda. d rather be safe than sorry. But I also love that they raise testestorone levels because ummm in my opinion they are a lot of soft men out there today who could use a boost at their manhood. Lol

• 3 weeks later...

Of the OCCOs I own, this is the only occo that he'll compliment repeatedly. "You smell sooooo good. mmmmm."

This is probably my favorite occo I've tried so far next to white. White has a slight edge but only because of it's versatility. I think occo slf covers the cops better...or blends well with copulins anyway. Enough for my nose to have difficulty distinguishing between the cops and perfume.

Of the OCCOs I own, this is the only occo that he'll compliment repeatedly. "You smell sooooo good. mmmmm."

This is probably my favorite occo I've tried so far next to white. White has a slight edge but only because of it's versatility. I think occo slf covers the cops better...or blends well with copulins anyway. Enough for my nose to have difficulty distinguishing between the cops and perfume.

You should try LAM original.....for a lightly scented perfume, it is MAGIC at covering the cops....or blending with them as you say.....undetectable after dry-down.

I gave one of my precious bottles of this to a friend for x-mas, and suggested that she apply it to her torso or inner thighs rather than wrists, neck (this is how I use EoW products). Well anyway, she reports to me that when she uses it she gets lots of "oral" action from her DH, to the point that she can hardly drag him up for air! :banana052:

Yep, it's that good. One of the sexiest LPs I have ever tried.

Does what it says on the tin, as they say over in Blighty. ;)

I gave one of my precious bottles of this to a friend for x-mas, and suggested that she apply it to her torso or inner thighs rather than wrists, neck (this is how I use EoW products). Well anyway, she reports to me that when she uses it she gets lots of "oral" action from her DH, to the point that she can hardly drag him up for air! :banana052:

I guess it makes sense to apply to inner thighs - it's never occurred to me to put it there. Imma try it.

Xev, how long a strip, or strips, do you apply when you put it there? And is that in addition to what's on your torso? And (last question, I swear!), how much do you apply to your torso then?

I guess it makes sense to apply to inner thighs - it's never occurred to me to put it there. Imma try it.

Xev, how long a strip, or strips, do you apply when you put it there? And is that in addition to what's on your torso? And (last question, I swear!), how much do you apply to your torso then?

I usually just roll a few inches on my thighs and a small dab on my lower tummy right above bikini line (but well away from any *ahem* sensitive areas). This is how I use the really strong EoW products like OCCOs. I virtually always combine more than one LP product, so then in addition to this I also apply some perfume on my torso and wrists, and some unscented or lightly scented pheromone blend.

In terms of other pheromones (besides copulins), I usually go for mixes that have no or little EoW, and I like to get them unscented, or lightly scented with sugared honeycomb, so I can spray them on my hair or clothing if I want to. Sugared honeycomb goes with virtually every other LP perfume that I have.

Edited by xev

Thanks! I'm going to try that application method. It seems a little more natural to wear EoW a little lower on the body, doesn't it?

BTW, I'm still dying to get at least one of my spray pheros lightly scented with Sugared Honeycomb. It's one of my favourite scents, and I've been obsessing over this idea since the first time you mentioned it! :lol: I got a spray of Sexology in a trade, and the smell is so pungent I almost can't stand it, so I've scented that one myself with Sugared Honeycomb. It's amazing how just a little perfume helps tame that odor and help me get through the dry-down without retching. (The first time I used the UNscented Sexology, I accidentally sprayed it in my mouth & now I feel a bit queasy whenever I even *look* at the bottle! :lol: ).

Edited because I missed a word. :huh:

Edited by Eggers

I always put some pheros near the mound of joy.. not in it directly because I don't want any cinnamon enhanced scent in the snatch.. but comp positions and such I draw a casting circle around the vagine area.

Out of all the OCCOS, I've tried - and so far I have only really tested white, pink and red.. I have a bottle of blue - but I have not tested and tried it yet because I haven't worn anything blue... omg can we talk about this Occo RED?

LOVE LOVE LOVE! It smells so yummy! Like cinnamon butter or something! I cannot detect any cops.

Drawing a circle with Comp. Pos. around snatch. Got it. I'm trying this, too! Jeez, you guys are full of handy hints & tips today! And here I thought I was being clever by placing pheros on my lower back, 'cause BF has this fascination with my back... And I could have been directing him right to the button! :lol: Like setting out scented flares! :w00t: I'm trying this one soon.

And OCCO Red? OMG! I just got my first full bottle of it in my last order, and it smells even better than out of the little tester tube-y thing. I've only worn it about every other day since I got it. No cops smell here, either. It's just cinnamony goodness. :) I'm with ya!

Drawing a circle with Comp. Pos. around snatch. Got it. I'm trying this, too! Jeez, you guys are full of handy hints & tips today! And here I thought I was being clever by placing pheros on my lower back, 'cause BF has this fascination with my back... And I could have been directing him right to the button! :lol: Like setting out scented flares! :w00t: I'm trying this one soon.

And OCCO Red? OMG! I just got my first full bottle of it in my last order, and it smells even better than out of the little tester tube-y thing. I've only worn it about every other day since I got it. No cops smell here, either. It's just cinnamony goodness. :) I'm with ya!

Lol. We're a bunch of sneaky dirty girls

I always put some pheros near the mound of joy.. not in it directly because I don't want any cinnamon enhanced scent in the snatch..

Uh...not to mention that it might end up burning you. :lol:

I would not recommend putting any scent actually inside your vaginal area.

Uh...not to mention that it might end up burning you. :lol:

I would not recommend putting any scent actually inside your vaginal area.

Ick.

Didn't someone accidentally discover that getting Phero Girl on the nips was kind of a bad idea, too? :o