I received​ the Pherotine dropper bottle of this and was super excited as I had waited a long time. I'm sorry to say that I'm disappointed with my results. I usually always feel self effects with LFM and I practically feel nothing with this UN formulation.My bottle also has no pheromone smell which im very familiar with what most unscented phero formulas smell like. I'm not sure if I just have a bad bottle.

Please help @mara or @luna

I also don't notice much of a smell with LFM, it's by far my best selphie producer and I wear it solo often. At the chiro, DR, car salesmen, anytime I want customer service to be at a premium, and when I just want to feel like I rule the world. Rouge is the only fragrance I have with LFM and I'm hoarding it and living in fear of its last drop.

I'm curious, does anyone else's partner get especially vulnerable and/or giggly with this blend? Once in a while, my man kinda gets the giggles for a few minutes at the beginning of a make out session. It's like he's too vulnerable or giddy or something. It's cute, and I always feel like it's time to back off and just chill a bit, but he still wants to move forward. So it's not like he doesn't want to have sex, or even that I'm being aggressive, he's the one that wants to push through the giggles. I'm sure this sounds really strange, but it only lasts a minute or two and we soon get to where we've headed out to go, I'm just wondering if it's related to anything in LFM. 

Posted (edited)

Wow Eastwood, that's a funny reaction. I wonder if it is indeed because others can feel a bit vulnerable when we wear LFM (because we seem "queenly"), so maybe your man's vulnerability manifests itself through giggling. Haha.

Edited by Witty Kitty

Have not experienced giggling.  Now...he talks more and we laugh a lot together, but not really giggling.  Just a general good time, I am happy to be with you, feel.  There has been no making out under the influence of LFM...yet...ha!  

That’s one I’ve never heard Eastwood. Does that happen with any other blend?

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, halo0073 said:

That’s one I’ve never heard Eastwood. Does that happen with any other blend?

Nope! Not that I'm aware of. But there's a good chance that he's had PM on when it happens. And he's not a giggler in general, I mean we laugh a lot, but not like stoned teenagers. He's not even ticklish. But it's that kind of energy, like he's scared I'm going to tickle him or something. I think it's a vulnerability thing. 

LFM has Beta THDOC, not Alpha THDOC, but I did find this on a phero site about Alpha THDOC.

"Can induce hilarity, and uncontrolled laughter in high doses. This doesn’t happen EVERY time, but there is an increased tendency to find even in  mundane situations. It’s like if you thought back to all the times you made dumb decisions in your life, and then think about how stupid you were at the time – however, this happens in the moment."

I have no idea, it's cute, just weird. And I guess he's the only one, so far! I'm pretty sure he's not thinking about a stream of dumb life decisions while we're making out and viewing me as the pinnacle of the hilarity. 

Edited by Eastwood22
Punctuation = respect

I’m positive it’s a very low dose of THDOC in there though. But maybe he is super sensitive to it. I’d buy that 

Posted (edited)

I've been wearing this one for nearly a week straight (with the exception of a couple sick days), and I've noticed several things that I'd consider "hits", but there's one thing I'm not entirely positive about, bc I noticed it when I was wearing this and LP:R, but there's one woman (Who we'll call Coach Sylvester) at one of my jobs who seems to be seeking my approval. Is that something to be considered a hit with this one (or LP:R, idk, since she's still doing it and I haven't worn LP:R for over a week, now). I'm not an intimidating person and it's pretty rare for me to see this type of behavior in anyone (though not unheard of), but we're not in the same department, or anything, so she doesn't need my "approval" in any sense. I'd say maybe she's just trying to make a friend, but some of her behavior seems a little egregious for something so simple (I've always been able to make friends rather easily)

I don't know if it's me (my natural signature) or the 'mones. I'd say it's LFM, but I don't really know enough about it to say, and she's the only one who reacts to it (if that's what's happening) in this manner. My boss (we'll call him Moseby) looks at me like he's not sure who I am, anymore and Betty likes to get me snacks (I can't say if this is specific to me, because she could be getting them for everyone, and I'm just not around for it. I also can't fully attribute this to any phero, as she's done it once before I wore any). 

If anyone could clear this up for me, that'd be great (and much appreciated). Sorry for the excessive parenthesis ...

Edited by SugarKitten
more context

LFM is definitely capable of garnering those type of hits for you. It gives off a queenly vibe and queens do get served and waited upon. It can get you respect, great service and discounts while shopping, and have people slightly in awe of you or looking up to you. So your hits sound about right. 

Wow! @halo0073, thanks for the response. I hadn't truly realized the vibe it gives off. I'm loving it ^____^. Huh, this is all good to know. Speaking of, I have some shopping to do today.