La Femme Mystere

I received​ the Pherotine dropper bottle of this and was super excited as I had waited a long time. I'm sorry to say that I'm disappointed with my results. I usually always feel self effects with LFM and I practically feel nothing with this UN formulation.My bottle also has no pheromone smell which im very familiar with what most unscented phero formulas smell like. I'm not sure if I just have a bad bottle.

Please help @mara or @luna

I also don't notice much of a smell with LFM, it's by far my best selphie producer and I wear it solo often. At the chiro, DR, car salesmen, anytime I want customer service to be at a premium, and when I just want to feel like I rule the world. Rouge is the only fragrance I have with LFM and I'm hoarding it and living in fear of its last drop.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm curious, does anyone else's partner get especially vulnerable and/or giggly with this blend? Once in a while, my man kinda gets the giggles for a few minutes at the beginning of a make out session. It's like he's too vulnerable or giddy or something. It's cute, and I always feel like it's time to back off and just chill a bit, but he still wants to move forward. So it's not like he doesn't want to have sex, or even that I'm being aggressive, he's the one that wants to push through the giggles. I'm sure this sounds really strange, but it only lasts a minute or two and we soon get to where we've headed out to go, I'm just wondering if it's related to anything in LFM. 

Wow Eastwood, that's a funny reaction. I wonder if it is indeed because others can feel a bit vulnerable when we wear LFM (because we seem "queenly"), so maybe your man's vulnerability manifests itself through giggling. Haha.

Edited by Witty Kitty

Have not experienced giggling.  Now...he talks more and we laugh a lot together, but not really giggling.  Just a general good time, I am happy to be with you, feel.  There has been no making out under the influence of LFM...yet...ha!  

9 hours ago, halo0073 said:

That’s one I’ve never heard Eastwood. Does that happen with any other blend?

Nope! Not that I'm aware of. But there's a good chance that he's had PM on when it happens. And he's not a giggler in general, I mean we laugh a lot, but not like stoned teenagers. He's not even ticklish. But it's that kind of energy, like he's scared I'm going to tickle him or something. I think it's a vulnerability thing. 

LFM has Beta THDOC, not Alpha THDOC, but I did find this on a phero site about Alpha THDOC.

"Can induce hilarity, and uncontrolled laughter in high doses. This doesn’t happen EVERY time, but there is an increased tendency to find even in  mundane situations. It’s like if you thought back to all the times you made dumb decisions in your life, and then think about how stupid you were at the time – however, this happens in the moment."

I have no idea, it's cute, just weird. And I guess he's the only one, so far! I'm pretty sure he's not thinking about a stream of dumb life decisions while we're making out and viewing me as the pinnacle of the hilarity. 

Edited by Eastwood22
Punctuation = respect

• 2 weeks later...

I've been wearing this one for nearly a week straight (with the exception of a couple sick days), and I've noticed several things that I'd consider "hits", but there's one thing I'm not entirely positive about, bc I noticed it when I was wearing this and LP:R, but there's one woman (Who we'll call Coach Sylvester) at one of my jobs who seems to be seeking my approval. Is that something to be considered a hit with this one (or LP:R, idk, since she's still doing it and I haven't worn LP:R for over a week, now). I'm not an intimidating person and it's pretty rare for me to see this type of behavior in anyone (though not unheard of), but we're not in the same department, or anything, so she doesn't need my "approval" in any sense. I'd say maybe she's just trying to make a friend, but some of her behavior seems a little egregious for something so simple (I've always been able to make friends rather easily)

I don't know if it's me (my natural signature) or the 'mones. I'd say it's LFM, but I don't really know enough about it to say, and she's the only one who reacts to it (if that's what's happening) in this manner. My boss (we'll call him Moseby) looks at me like he's not sure who I am, anymore and Betty likes to get me snacks (I can't say if this is specific to me, because she could be getting them for everyone, and I'm just not around for it. I also can't fully attribute this to any phero, as she's done it once before I wore any). 

If anyone could clear this up for me, that'd be great (and much appreciated). Sorry for the excessive parenthesis ...

Edited by SugarKitten
more context

LFM is definitely capable of garnering those type of hits for you. It gives off a queenly vibe and queens do get served and waited upon. It can get you respect, great service and discounts while shopping, and have people slightly in awe of you or looking up to you. So your hits sound about right. 

Wow! @halo0073, thanks for the response. I hadn't truly realized the vibe it gives off. I'm loving it ^____^. Huh, this is all good to know. Speaking of, I have some shopping to do today. 

• 1 month later...

We haven't had any more LFM giggling incidents, and I've been wearing it a lot, mostly at work and out and about, it puts the proper and respectful distance between me and most people. Unfortunately, I did meet a low-filter and possibly mentally unstable person at the corner store while wearing LFM with some extra DHEAS earlier this evening. I had a little time to kill and decided to go buy a rockstar and drink half of it before teaching class, sometimes I like to give them a little extra challenge. While I was in line, dude started mumbling about how he liked my hair, and he had said hi to me at least twice in the store. Now, I was wearing yoga pants, super cute white ones with black skulls all over, and the rest of my outfit was cute FOR YOGA. Maybe not so much for walking around Oakland. The corner store is a block from my studio. Right before I started teaching, I noticed him right outside, he followed me there AND waited outside for at least 45 minutes. I have no idea if it was the pheros or my pants or my hair that he was so fond of, or he's just crazy and it was my lucky night, but he clearly felt a need to pursue me and wait for me. I don't think I was wearing an inappropriate phero or that my intent was off,  it was just a reminder for me that even though our collective intended people/"targets" have good filters, it doesn't mean that they don't feel like following you down the street and waiting like psycho puppies outside your workplace, they're just better at not showing it. 

Edited by Eastwood22

Well dude you are hot AF and yeah in a yoga outfit I’d follow you too. I’m sure the Phero would not have mattered as much as the fact that you are stunning and sexy. It’s always scary when it happens though. I teach my girls about this Shit because unfortunately all females have to be aware of these creepers every second of our lives. A creepy weasel Man was staring blatantly at my 13 year old at the mall the other day and we were with other adults including a Dad and he did not care so I did something I never do for myself. I turned and stared RIGHT at him. It was unnerving making eye contact with his creeper ass that I’m positive is on the sex offender map but do not fuck with my daughter. 

21 hours ago, halo0073 said:

Well dude you are hot AF and yeah in a yoga outfit I’d follow you too. I’m sure the Phero would not have mattered as much as the fact that you are stunning and sexy. It’s always scary when it happens though. I teach my girls about this Shit because unfortunately all females have to be aware of these creepers every second of our lives. A creepy weasel Man was staring blatantly at my 13 year old at the mall the other day and we were with other adults including a Dad and he did not care so I did something I never do for myself. I turned and stared RIGHT at him. It was unnerving making eye contact with his creeper ass that I’m positive is on the sex offender map but do not fuck with my daughter. 

With the exception of the few psychos, most men are awesome and mean well and struggle to walk the line of politically correct chivalry, I don't envy them. There are some odd leftover shenanigans built into our culture that we all subconsciously accept, like 99.99% of women will move aside when she and an unknown man would otherwise crash head on when walking towards each other on the sidewalk. Not because we are afraid, but because we are culturally accustomed to stepping aside and most likely learned it from our mothers. It's completely subconscious. When I read about it (or heard about it, I forget), I spent an entire year NOT moving, walking directly at the men and forcing them to move. The crazy thing was, they had no idea that women had always deferred and that they were accustomed to having the right of way. They weren't trying to bully or intimidate or assert anything, it was also subconscious and simply their experience on walking down the street. So almost every time I didn't move, the poor guy got embarrassed or flustered, and they always apologized. They didn't know what happened, other than they almost crashed directly into a woman. As they can normally walk down the street just fine without barreling into anyone, they were surprised, and as it was NOW obvious that they didn't move aside for the woman, they felt rude and foolish. I think I had intended to have a few standoffs with pompous men, instead just got a lot of genuinely nice, but now confused, guys sincerely apologizing. I felt bad for them and stopped, it wasn't their fault that the other 3.76 billion women in the world have conditioned them to assume the right of way. 

Okay, I had to get that out of the way, most men deserve the benefit of the doubt. But a man staring at your daughter? No. Fuck that. Sometimes we need to stand up and let the creepers know that they're on our radar. I think it's really important to not show fear in these situations. I have walked towards potential danger to diffuse it more than I've ever ran away, and it's more of an instinct than a decision. We can't back down or show fear, I think it's like dealing with a bear, get bigger and scarier. (Unless it's a grizzly and then you're just fucked, but you'll meet 1000 brown and black bears before you meet a grizzly.)

Thanks for calling me hot AF, btw. You're real nice. I don't know if it was me or the pheros, I think he was bent on talking to me either way, but I think the trail of LFM and DHEAS behind me was what drew him down the street after me. I'm not naive, and I know I couldn't fight most men, but attitude/posture can get me out of most anything. I didn't know he followed me until I was already with my students. If it wasn't in front of my yoga studio I would've firmly told him to move along, but can you imagine how disturbing it would be if your yoga teacher walked out of class to get into an altercation and she did it in her big scary "I will cut you" persona? I'm guessing they come to yoga because there's already enough of that in the world. I did walk out with a wooden baton/tire kicker in my hand, though, when it was time to leave. 

I bet your students would’ve been delighted to see you put that guy in his place. I would be. I agree that posturing and attitude can help get you out of most things. They have certainly served me well in my life. I was also attacked and almost raped on the street and only got out if it because my friend who ran when she saw him coming at us, turned around came back and started screaming and crying and hitting him in the face. So yeah I’m always wary and hyper aware. I won’t let that shit happen to my daughters if I can help them avoid those situations.

8 minutes ago, halo0073 said:

I was also attacked and almost raped on the street

Jeez humans can suck. And fuck your friend for running and leaving you behind. Good thing she came back!

8 minutes ago, halo0073 said:

I bet your students would’ve been delighted to see you put that guy in his place.

You know, I'm pretty sure they know I'm tough enough to handle things in the world, but knowing that, they trust me to make a safe place for them with a guarantee that it will be free of drama. And it would also fire up their drive and need to protect me and there's nothing that pisses me off more than someone "protecting" me when I feel as though I'm handling it myself. Like one time, this homeless drug addict was aggressively panhandling me in my own driveway. It was getting a little heated, and then a male neighbor ran over and got in between me and the homeless guy, which was really the right thing for him to do (in retrospect), but then I just got mad at the neighbor and the guy in my driveway.

So, this is why we can't wear Dom!

Edited by Eastwood22

• 1 month later...

One more thing I've noticed about this one is if I wear it alone (or with Popularity, but the first few times, I tried it alone, I think), people come to talk at my desk more often and they'll stick around for a while, which can be nice. Wearing it out, usually people who I've seen in stores for years will greet me nicely, where, before, they'd normally ignore my presence until it's time to check out, which I don't mind, but it's nice to be greeted. 

I'll have to test it alone for a while, again so I can see if I get selfies. 

Edited by SugarKitten

On 5/11/2013 at 11:38 AM, dolphindolls2 said:

I wore this last evening 9 sprays with my LP Black and had a great dinner out with my family. I have been sick for the past week so this was my first outing in a while and when I stated before that 8 was my magic spot I need to revise this to 9 sprays of this baby for me going forward....

My family alwasy bickers and basically no one gets along with anyone else... The kids argue amonst themselves, the grandparents are alwasy in a foul mood and it goes on and on...

Last night, I almost thought someone had kidnapped my entire family and replaced them with robots, everyone was in a happy and good mood. Everyone was talking politely and nicely. I even heard "Please Pass the xxxx" so many times that I thought I was sitting with the wrong group of people.

We stayed at the restaurant for 2.5 hours (that in itself is a record) and my uncle (the cheapest man I know but has a ton of money) insisted on paying the whole tab. I told him NO, I had invited the family out to celebrate my sons birthday but he just grabbed the check and even left a good tip...

OK, I'm just going to call this amount my miracle amount and use it evertime I see my big pain in the ass family together....

I would have never thought that I would have needed so many sprays for this to work and in fact this spray has been sitting in my closet for awhile unused and unloved because when I first got it I started with 2 sprays and then keep moving up every application wear one spray more till I finally stopped at 5 sprays. I'm so glad I didn't give up on this one....

Even though this has been posted a few good years back, I'm so happy you didn't give up and found your sweet spot. At first in the beginning when people weren't getting selfies or hits it kind of deterred me from getting this. But because of your success story I'll try it out ASAPTUALLY! :cat690: After reading this whole thread I want everything you guys have gotten lol. 

On 10/1/2013 at 3:22 PM, BlueBear said:

I'm telling you, LFM for shopping. Doesn't matter how big or small the purchase!!! Great story, Eggers!

This is extremely important ☺️ in case anyone has any shopping to do! 

On 10/24/2013 at 10:03 AM, Amalthea1978 said:

I'm liking LFM more and more...at first I was unsure about it because it doesn't have as much of a "friendly" feel as I would like. But I'm finding that as I get used to it, I'm learning to "steer" it more in the direction I want. Since this is the LFM review, I'm going to copy and paste one of my experiences that I posted on another thread, I hope that's okay...

Normally the guy and I eat lunch together, although it's not set in stone or anything (my work has a dining room/cafeteria), and Monday when I got there he had gone to lunch without me and was sitting with some other people. Rather than just join them, I went to a table by myself and sat, right in his sight, with my back to him. I ate my lunch by myself, went back to our office but took my work to an adjoining room, and did not get up to greet him when he came in. I didn't even speak to him until he came into my room and spoke to me first. Everything about that was so out of character for me, I'm almost positive that it was all LFM. For one, it's just ridiculous for me to care that he went to lunch without me, especially since he had no idea whether or not I was even coming in for lunch that day. I know this, and normally I would be reasonable. But I think that "haughty" kind of attitude was the LFM. And the whole "I'm not going to speak to you or acknowledge your presence until you speak to me first" deal - totally not me. I try to have that kind of attitude sometimes, but I never manage to pull it off - I always cave. LFM. And let me tell you, the next day we went to lunch together, he put his plate at a table and I wasn't sure where he'd put it so I took mine somewhere else. Another (young, single) woman (who he knows but I really don't) came and sat with him. When I finally found him, I offered to go get my plate and come to the table with them, but without even saying anything to her he just got up and left that poor girl there by herself and followed me to my table. I felt REALLY bad that we'd just left her there alone, but also felt just a tiny twinge of victory too - thank you LFM.

I think all that was more due to self-effects than anything else, but it reminds me alot how the effects on me and my actions can influence others just as effectively as the phero directly working on someone else!

Anyway, I think LFM is my current favorite. I just got some lace in the mail and tried it for the first time yesterday, and felt a little put-off by it since I think I've gotten used to the LFM.

Ooooh I want this kind of power girllllll... I can't tell y'all if I'm going to use my powers with "pure" intentions like you guys... :Emoticons04231: This might be my signature go to when I start back dancing I want men to be mesmerized with me and give me loads of $$$ using my feminine mystique :belly-dancer: 

On 2/9/2014 at 10:06 PM, NuTrix said:

Yup! Agreed! I had used LP Pink a couple times but Pure Sugar has become my staple :)

I've had good fortune layering the perfume oils down first and then the un spray over them. Until I started scenting my un sprays, that was how I always wore them. The way the sprays lifted the perfume up and out I imagine it would work in reverse with the perfume spray lifting the pheromones in the oil up and out too :)

Noted ? So far from this thread I've seen good layering pairs to be; Sugared Honeycomb, Pure Sugar caramel Musk.... I wonder if Sugared roses would go good with UN LFM. So far I only have Phero'd scents and no plain perfumes. I’m also thinking of pairing this with either my LAM: Brown Sugar, and my LE OCCOs ? I’m sure it would be a hit! 

On 4/29/2014 at 3:20 PM, NuTrix said:

Oooo. You're onto something in this statement!

You're aloof only if you don't DO something to invite people in. People will give you all kinds of space. Will stare at you, but say nothing.

BUT.

If I acknowledge, smile at or step forward to introduce myself or converse, people respond incredibly well! That's when the compliments, the smiles, the DIHL, the going out of their way to be helpful kicks in. The faery glamour is always there, but somewhat veiled until you pull back the veil and suddenly the sparkling shimmer happens and everything/one becomes animated out of their stasis and the glamour shines form you! It's really cool!

:heart106:

Duly Noted... Also I saw that this and Gotcha were used as a combo. What would be the best way to find your “Best of both worlds” try Gotcha by itself, and find your sweet spot? Then find your sweet spot with LFM? 

Edited by Vicki Lee

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/1/2018 at 9:08 PM, Vicki Lee said:

Duly Noted... Also I saw that this and Gotcha were used as a combo. What would be the best way to find your “Best of both worlds” try Gotcha by itself, and find your sweet spot? Then find your sweet spot with LFM? 

Yes! To both, lol. Once you know your sweet spot for each, you will have the best idea of what they will do for you together, but even that will need to be tweaked :)

I've been contemplating for about a week or two if I should get Mystic Dewdrop w/LFM (Or another scent boosted with LFM) or go with UN LFM.... The first would be a cheaper option since I want to buy the UN LFM (60/40 spray) and like a shit load of perfumes to play with ?, But overall it'd keep me busy for the next two weeks at least haha. My concern is finding my sweet spot with LFM in general... Would my sweet spot with a fragrance boosted with Pheros be different than the UN spray? Because if that's the case I'd rather play with the UN since I like being able to have versatility 9 times out of 10. Example being I want to have regular perfumes and scents with cops that compliment each other for times when I want to amp my sexy up. 

My goal is to start buying the UN Pheros and play with them with regular perfumes. My top five I want to try are; LFM, Lumina, Bang, Audacious, and Stone Cougar

As well as buy the seasonal sample bundle and if there's a Phero'd scent that's just to DIE for I'll just go for the bottle. 

Over time my strategies on buying Pheros are evolving until I can get me a sugar daddy to fund my LPMP addiction haha. ?

1 hour ago, NuTrix said:

Yes! To both, lol. Once you know your sweet spot for each, you will have the best idea of what they will do for you together, but even that will need to be tweaked :)

Thanks for the feedback @NuTrix! Idek why I said Gotcha my mind has already changed what I want since I last posted. My mind is forever changing lol! Example the post above this one ☝? ?

22 minutes ago, Vicki Lee said:

I've been contemplating for about a week or two if I should get Mystic Dewdrop w/LFM (Or another scent boosted with LFM) or go with UN LFM.... The first would be a cheaper option since I want to buy the UN LFM (60/40 spray) and like a shit load of perfumes to play with ?, But overall it'd keep me busy for the next two weeks at least haha. My concern is finding my sweet spot with LFM in general... Would my sweet spot with a fragrance boosted with Pheros be different than the UN spray? Because if that's the case I'd rather play with the UN since I like being able to have versatility 9 times out of 10. Example being I want to have regular perfumes and scents with cops that compliment each other for times when I want to amp my sexy up. 

My goal is to start buying the UN Pheros and play with them with regular perfumes. My top five I want to try are; LFM, Lumina, Bang, Audacious, and Stone Cougar

As well as buy the seasonal sample bundle and if there's a Phero'd scent that's just to DIE for I'll just go for the bottle. 

Over time my strategies on buying Pheros are evolving until I can get me a sugar daddy to fund my LPMP addiction haha. ?

The fragrance sprays are 1/3 the strength of the unscented, so your sweet spot would definitely be different only as far as number of sprays, not mcgs. You would need 3x the number of sprays of a fragranced perfume...which depending on your sweet spot could be a LOT of perfume :D A 30ml spray bottle of LFM has 1000mcg per bottle (about 5mcgs per spray), so cut that by 1/3 for an enhanced fragrance. I like the variety too and have everything I love unscented, that doesn't stop me from ordering all the delicious fragrances too though, lol  ^_~

3 minutes ago, NuTrix said:

The fragrance sprays are 1/3 the strength of the unscented, so your sweet spot would definitely be different only as far as number of sprays, not mcgs. You would need 3x the number of sprays of a fragranced perfume...which depending on your sweet spot could be a LOT of perfume :D A 30ml spray bottle of LFM has 1000mcg per bottle (about 5mcgs per spray), so cut that by 1/3 for an enhanced fragrance. I like the variety too and have everything I love unscented, that doesn't stop me from ordering all the delicious fragrances too though, lol  ^_~

I thought I had read about that somewhere before, probably in this thread or the 20 others! haha thank you for the break down @NuTrix. I'll deff just splurge a bit even though I'm not supposed to Venus is going retrograde soon and this is a time period to watch finances, we're in the shadow period it doesn't go into full effect until October 5th lol... SHe's probably watching out for me so I'll have money to blow this Black Friday, and cyber Monday this year! ? But I had been contemplating this for a good month now lol. I'll just go ahead and get my OCCOS, sugared scents, and my UN LFM. ☺️?? Also how long should I wait for the travel shock to die down with my UN LFM? 

@Vicki Lee Travel shock only affects fragrance. Your un LFM will be ready to go as soon as it arrives ?

Edited by NuTrix

On 9/1/2018 at 9:08 PM, Vicki Lee said:

Even though this has been posted a few good years back, I'm so happy you didn't give up and found your sweet spot. At first in the beginning when people weren't getting selfies or hits it kind of deterred me from getting this. But because of your success story I'll try it out ASAPTUALLY! :cat690: After reading this whole thread I want everything you guys have gotten lol. 

This is extremely important ☺️ in case anyone has any shopping to do! 

Ooooh I want this kind of power girllllll... I can't tell y'all if I'm going to use my powers with "pure" intentions like you guys... :Emoticons04231: This might be my signature go to when I start back dancing I want men to be mesmerized with me and give me loads of $$$ using my feminine mystique :belly-dancer: 

Noted ? So far from this thread I've seen good layering pairs to be; Sugared Honeycomb, Pure Sugar caramel Musk.... I wonder if Sugared roses would go good with UN LFM. So far I only have Phero'd scents and no plain perfumes. I’m also thinking of pairing this with either my LAM: Brown Sugar, and my LE OCCOs ? I’m sure it would be a hit! 

I'm always trying new things but I tend to go back to my true hits... I still love this blend all these years later.  I have been using bang a great deal as well and have had great success... Don't ever give up....

• 2 weeks later...

I wore Mystic Dewdrop with LFM to a male-centric event last night, and oooooh man it worked. My dosage was initially a dot I made on felt by flipping over the sample bottle to soak it and flipping it back immediately. I did this twice and stored the second dot in an airtight plastic baggie (because I knew I would be there all day). I wore the first felt in my scent locket for a few hours and felt too high, so I cut the second felt in half and wore that instead.

I sat under the air handler (quite by accident, I was quickly freezing) and shortly thereafter, that little side room became FILLED with men. Possibly everyone present in the building. When there was standing room only, they clustered around my corner. Every time any of the men said something - I am not exaggerating - they looked at me to see how I reacted. Oh my God. I mentioned trying to get a refund for a product, and a guy volunteered to buy it from me. I had a question and a guy called someone for the answer. I told a couple of guys to do little things (a bit pushier than I usually am) and they scrambled to. Oh my God.

I almost don’t want to post this because I don’t want LPMP to sell out of this stuff before I can afford to stockpile it.

• 5 weeks later...

This really works and I am amazed. So my boyfriend came over to the co working space at my workplace and I sat and did some work with him. I did not wear anything and he seemed cranky at me for some reason. Awhile later, I went up, packed my things and applied this oil on my neck, ears and crook of my elbow. I went down and we were walking and he suddenly said i looked so beautiful in this dress. He said he didn't know why he was feeling so much affection for me like he never had before. He said I look so cute and pretty and he said he was feeling insecure. OMG. It was a sudden unexpected change from him. But I did not get any hits from any strangers. Between this and stone cougar, this seems to work better. 

• 3 months later...

After reading how LFM is great for shopping and getting freebies, I decided to wear this to the dentists for an amalgam replacement.  I needed them to do an extra set of X-rays to make sure all the mercury was out even though that's not what they normally do.  When the dentist was finishing up, I kid you not, he said, "Your tooth is so beautiful, I don't even want to stop working on it."  Then he immediately seemed to feel awkward about saying that, like he had no idea why he blurted that out.  He said I'll get you those X-rays for you now, no extra charge.  

Can't wait to go shopping with LFM.  🛍️

I got a pretty decent hit, today (hilarious, too, imo). 

At the desk, today, a man came up and I thought he was trying to sign something to me, then it seemed like he wanted me to get in on his patty cake game, then he held his hand up for "phone", so I asked if he wanted a public phone and then he said, "No, yours." I just about died, it was so cute. my boss was right next to me and we both laughed bc that was literally the most creative way I've been approached. 

I used my pherotine, two drops on my chest, a drop and a line on my wrist, then three drops in my hair (I kind of rubbed it in my hands and applied it like I would a hair shining serum. I even put a little on my hat).   I was only in this and a non-phero oil from somewhere else. 

I got a lot of stares, today, actually, invited to a party, people were very nice and helpful (which I needed, today because it's like I was dropped in a place where I didn't speak the language ... to my brain, anyway, it was just so different than what I normally do at work that I completely forgot everything (or had to learn, which was nice, because now I know for next time)). 

But that man was definitely my strongest hit. I hope he didn't think we were making fun of him when he walked off (he turned around bc we were laughing so loudly, but it was just the highlight of my day, is all). 

7 hours ago, SugarKitten said:

I got a pretty decent hit, today (hilarious, too, imo). 

At the desk, today, a man came up and I thought he was trying to sign something to me, then it seemed like he wanted me to get in on his patty cake game, then he held his hand up for "phone", so I asked if he wanted a public phone and then he said, "No, yours." I just about died, it was so cute. my boss was right next to me and we both laughed bc that was literally the most creative way I've been approached. 

I used my pherotine, two drops on my chest, a drop and a line on my wrist, then three drops in my hair (I kind of rubbed it in my hands and applied it like I would a hair shining serum. I even put a little on my hat).   I was only in this and a non-phero oil from somewhere else. 

I got a lot of stares, today, actually, invited to a party, people were very nice and helpful (which I needed, today because it's like I was dropped in a place where I didn't speak the language ... to my brain, anyway, it was just so different than what I normally do at work that I completely forgot everything (or had to learn, which was nice, because now I know for next time)). 

But that man was definitely my strongest hit. I hope he didn't think we were making fun of him when he walked off (he turned around bc we were laughing so loudly, but it was just the highlight of my day, is all). 

sounds good i have this in scented mystic dewdrop and my UN pherotine of it should be arriving today, so will mix a few drops of the UN into the bottle of scented!

Sounds good, can't wait to hear how it works out. I also got a sample of Sensual Harmony with LFM, but I just wanted to use my pherotine, since I've been neglecting it. Maybe next time I'll try the Sensual Harmony one, that way I can just wear one thing and go (I could have, probably, with the pherotine, but I also wanted to smell like something, lol. I think that's what I like so much about the UN's and Pherotines, mixing and matching with stuff I already have. So fun). 

oh wow i applied my roller ball of 10 drops of UN pherotine to this and it's wow wow wow!

i'm at home in pyjamas i applied just a roll over neck and i feel soo confident like on a high, like i can do out and strut my stuff and seduce every guy in the town, like my inhibations are dropped down, like such a confidence booster like nothing cares in the world and like i could go out and wear a mini skirt!

such a confidence booster, hate to think what it's like out!

will give it a whirl on friday when i see my psy see how he reacts!

hubby is already looking glassy eyed!

wow scented combined with UN and your ready to go lol!

6 hours ago, SugarKitten said:

Sounds good, can't wait to hear how it works out. I also got a sample of Sensual Harmony with LFM, but I just wanted to use my pherotine, since I've been neglecting it. Maybe next time I'll try the Sensual Harmony one, that way I can just wear one thing and go (I could have, probably, with the pherotine, but I also wanted to smell like something, lol. I think that's what I like so much about the UN's and Pherotines, mixing and matching with stuff I already have. So fun). 

wow wow check my post!

• 2 weeks later...

My first order and my first phero test!  I wrote this up early this week but am just now getting around to posting. 

------

I wore two small dabs of LFM (lower neck/cleavage and left wrist) with Creamed Honey. I think I got 2-3 hits today.

1) I had a meeting with my work semi-crush (can't decide if it's just respect/enjoying working with him or an actual crush) and the meeting went over by 20 mins. It was kind of weird because we had short lulls when it would have been normal to end the meeting, but he didn't, just kept talking or waited for me to say something. I was the one who ended the meeting, and I wonder how long it would have gone on if I hadn't. :) Possible hit?

2) A guy at work who I think might? have a thing for me came over 3 times to talk to me. One of the times was DEFINITELY an excuse. The third time was the weirdest.

Him: Did you get the invite to [work event]? 

Me: Yeah.

Him: Should  I go?

Me: I don't even know if I'm even going to go. Do whatever you want!

Him: But what if I want you to decide for me?

Me: Wat? ........OMG IT'S THE LFM!

Weird, but definite hit! 

3) An older guy was very friendly and helpful and at one point just walked up to me and stood there smiling until I acknowledged him (was working on something at the time).  It was only for a little bit, and maybe he was just happy that day, but it still felt a little out of the ordinary.  

No one told me I smelled good.  Oh well.  And no hits from women, although I'm closer with the girls at work, so maybe they know me too well to be affected?

Self effects: I didn't get any extremely noticeable self effects, but I did feel more confident and well-spoken.  This might be placebo, though.  I also felt more awake and alert.  

I didn't notice any crazy effects, like some of you ladies were describing (thank you everyone for those awesome reviews! they were so helpful and are the reason why I chose LFM for my first order!) but I know that I'm unlikely to get crazy effects with two small dabs.

This works! I need to order some more pheros now!!! :D 

So I put on LFM again with Creamed Honey, again on chest and left wrist.  I applied slightly more than the first time, but certainly no more than the equivalent of an 1/2 inch swipe total. A very tiny amount, so I don't think I used too much?

I didn't get great responses this time. Well, I did feel like people treated me with maybe a little more respect and deference? In a "she knows her stuff" kind of way. One guy at work (who I'm usually pretty friendly with) barely talked to me, though we saw each other several times.  He's senior to me, so maybe he felt like I was  a bit too "alpha" that day?  It's funny, because I would never consider myself "alpha" or "beta"...I'm more independent, in a "I don't want to boss you around, but there's no way in hell you're going to boss me around" kind of way, said with a sweet smile, of course. :) 

But I DID get great self effects. I was striding down the halls at work like I owned the building. It wasn't an arrogant vibe, more like, "I'm awesome and I know it."  I just felt really confident, like I could handle anything. I also felt really competent and good at my job, which is important, because I get impostor syndrome sometimes.

Also somewhat interesting: I have never gotten a "sexy" vibe from LFM. No signs of attraction and no "I'm so sexy" self effects. I think this is a matter of congruence here, since I've only tested it out at work. I'm in "work mode," so I'm not putting out flirty vibe, and I'm not thinking "sexy", so no effects on others or myself. Instead,it feels like a more feminine, "softer" Swimming with Sharks (or at least how I imagine Swimming With Sharks would be like, from reading the description - I have some in my next order!)

• 2 months later...

Hmm... so I wore LFM to work tonight - a good slather and more than I would normally wear. Oops. Paired it with Tropical Musk and OCCO: Ambrosia - also a good slather. I chose it because normally it keeps people from getting too chatty with me, and I didn't feel particularly social tonight. 

I felt fine. Normal. 

But OMG the eye daggers and attitude from 2 of my 3 female customers! 😬 😂 And not just my own customers but 3 women the female bartender was serving too! Their attitudes were so noticeable that the poor bartender was stressed out and all wtf about her ladies, (although she pulled it together and killed them with kindness), and the chef actually asked what was up all these ladies asses. 😂  They all appeared to have resting bitch face. 

I know I should probably feel at least a little bit bad, but it was such a striking result, probably from using such a heavy hand with the phero AND the cops, that I'm currently just amused. 

What made it funnier was that the dudes at the table were intent on being really chatty and friendly with me. One of the women at the table was fine. As I was setting down dessert menus, the other woman asked, in a very snarky tone I might add, if I would just bring the cheques. The others at the table were like, "wtf, we're not finished!". 😂 And Miss Resting Bitch Face got all huffy about having to sit while the rest of them had fancy special coffees. 

The lesson to be learned is NOT to mindlessly roll Unscented pheros and cops while yakking with your BF. I definitely over-applied. And it didn't have any affect on me (except some amusement), it most definitely had an effect on the peeps around me. 

Honestly, for me it was pretty fun - I haven't had other women react that way around me in a long time. Made me feel 27 again!  😂😂😂  

I feel a bit like an a-hole about all of this... but it was an absent minded mistake, and a pretty funny one at that. 

Thank goodness we weren't busy, and thank goodness the men all paid!!! 😂

Lol I can totally picture that. I wear it to GET great service but you flipped it. I’m not surprised you got the side eye last night given the queenly, respect and cater to me vibe of LFM. They were all shitty getting that vibe because that’s what they thought they were going to get at your restaurant. I can see how the confusion would lead to bitterness.

5 hours ago, halo0073 said:

Lol I can totally picture that. I wear it to GET great service but you flipped it. I’m not surprised you got the side eye last night given the queenly, respect and cater to me vibe of LFM. They were all shitty getting that vibe because that’s what they thought they were going to get at your restaurant. I can see how the confusion would lead to bitterness.

Omg. It was so totally weird. I'm so used to having one specific vibe/experience wearing LFM, and it's generally so predictable that I can depend on it happening every time I wear it. Normally when I wear it, people tend to stare at me, and talk about me, but not TO me. And yeah, there's that queenly (I always think of it as "swanny"), respect vibe that tends to keep people sort of behind an invisible barrier, almost like they're afraid or too nervous to talk to me. And I really wanted people to NOT want to chit-chat with me last night, so I chose LFM. 

I was laughing so hard because the chef could see the one girl's face in the mirror - she was sitting with her back to the kitchen, but facing a mirror that goes along the banquette on the other side of the table. (This is the one who'd asked for the cheque before everyone was finished). The chef kept asking me if there was something wrong with her, because she WAS okay when they first got there, and she was okay all the way through their appetizers. But I'd taken the table over from another server whom I'd sent home for the evening, just after they'd finished their apps, and the chef noticed her very sudden scrunched up, frowning face and was like, "WTF is with that chick?". He even came all the way over to the bar side of the restaurant at one point, to ask AGAIN, if I was sure she was okay. LOL! 

I guess all in all, it was pretty humorous, but I don't think I'll be wearing quite that much LFM in the future, and especially not with such a heavy dose of cops. 

On 5/20/2019 at 12:30 PM, Eggers said:

Omg. It was so totally weird. I'm so used to having one specific vibe/experience wearing LFM, and it's generally so predictable that I can depend on it happening every time I wear it. Normally when I wear it, people tend to stare at me, and talk about me, but not TO me. And yeah, there's that queenly (I always think of it as "swanny"), respect vibe that tends to keep people sort of behind an invisible barrier, almost like they're afraid or too nervous to talk to me. And I really wanted people to NOT want to chit-chat with me last night, so I chose LFM. 

I was laughing so hard because the chef could see the one girl's face in the mirror - she was sitting with her back to the kitchen, but facing a mirror that goes along the banquette on the other side of the table. (This is the one who'd asked for the cheque before everyone was finished). The chef kept asking me if there was something wrong with her, because she WAS okay when they first got there, and she was okay all the way through their appetizers. But I'd taken the table over from another server whom I'd sent home for the evening, just after they'd finished their apps, and the chef noticed her very sudden scrunched up, frowning face and was like, "WTF is with that chick?". He even came all the way over to the bar side of the restaurant at one point, to ask AGAIN, if I was sure she was okay. LOL! 

I guess all in all, it was pretty humorous, but I don't think I'll be wearing quite that much LFM in the future, and especially not with such a heavy dose of cops. 

Eggers I waited tables in the early 90's at a very popular waterside place in Los Angeles. 

The money was great (most of the time)! Man those were the days. I wish I knew that then. lol. 

I will say I have litterally had that same exact experience and I never knew about cosmetic pheros then. So I can see that whole scene. I can feel you running your ass off and being totally aware of what's happening.  Flashback city to the nasty, jealous unsupportive Non-sister-bitches. Fuck them, even if you were wearing pheros.

Boy, the stories we could tell.

Honestly I have heard a few others say LFM holds people back.  It definately has right and wrong places. I get the good service from retailers and men in general. It is the first pheromone blend I ever tried here. That night people (friends and a couple i didn't know) were so nice. Everyone thought I looked better than I think I actually did. Maybe because I needed a big boost  of confidence and it gave me one. :)

The only place I dont wear it is to work

It challenges the female boss, so no. We get on well and its her hive. I am fine with that.

I'm looking to move on soon anyway. 

More recently I had a similiar experieance with Heart & Soul (Ikr?) and cops. This one woman, whom I did not know, was weird. Like there was an invisable force field keeping her away from me. It was a neighborhood social event. I had just a small circle of COCO pink on my belly, well dried down, with a spray of H&S and a dab Spinnerette.

Most people were friendly and chatty.

Mostly women, the men who were there were married. It was not a "scene". I just wanted to feel happy and confident in a group of people only about 20% of them I knew. So its all good. This one friend introduced me to this lady, she barely looked at me, no eye contact and as if someone phyiscally pushed her (she did mumble a pretense) she backed away. It happened 2 more times during the evening when she saw me. Like there was this invisible barrier around me that bothered her and kept her back. oh well. It was intresting. Im thinking the youthfulness of H&S plus that bit of cops just freaked her out. Live and learn. I still enjoyed myself and had entertainment too boot. 

I wish had pheros back when I was waiting that would have been a fun experiment. I think I would lean on Levitation, OW & MLH quite a bit. I wouldn't think cops great for tables with women. But, more often than not you seem to make it work. 

Edited by StacyK

3 hours ago, StacyK said:

Eggers I waited tables in the early 90's at a very popular waterside place in Los Angeles. 

The money was great (most of the time)! Man those were the days. I wish I knew that then. lol. 

I will say I have litterally had that same exact experience and I never knew about cosmetic pheros then. So I can see that whole scene. I can feel you running your ass off and being totally aware of what's happening.  Flashback city to the nasty, jealous unsupportive Non-sister-bitches. Fuck them, even if you were wearing pheros.

Boy, the stories we could tell.

Honestly I have heard a few others say LFM holds people back.  It definately has it right and wrong places. I have not had that. Definately get the good service from retailers and men in general. It is the first pheromone blend I ever tried here. That night people (friends and a couple i didn't know) were so nice. Everyone thought I looked better than I think I actually did. Maybe because I needed a big boost  of confidence and it gave me one. :)

The only place I dont wear it is to work

It challenges the female boss, so no. We get on well and its her hive. I am fine with that.

I'm looking to move on soon anyway. 

More recently I had a similiar experieance with Heart & Soul (Ikr?) and cops. This one woman whom I did not know. It was weird, like there was an invisable force field keep her back from me. It was a neighborhood social event. I had just a circle of COCO pink on my belly, well dried down, with a spray of H&S and Spinnerette. Most people were friendly and chatty (mostly women, the men who were there were married. It was not a "scene". I just wanted to feel happy and confident in a group of people only about 20% of them I knew. So its all good. And this one woman who a friend introduced me to, barely looked at me and as if someone phyiscally pushed her (she did mumble a pretense) and backed away. It happened 2 more times during the evening when she saw me. Like there was this invisible barrier around me that bothered her and kept her back. oh well. I was intresting. Im think the youthfulness of H&S plus that bit of cops just freaked her out. 

I wish had pheros back when I was waiting that would have been a fun experiment. I think I would lean on Levitation, OW & MLH quite a bit. I wouldn't think cops a idea great for tables with women. But, more often than not you seem to make it work. 

LFM is a weird phero for me. It definitely has the "attention and respect" thing going for it - I get good service, and people seem extra polite and helpful - but it definitely has something about it that makes people stand back from me, stare at me, and refrain from interacting with me verbally. In some cases it seems like they're awed, (I've noticed this most with older men), and in some cases it seems as though people are intimidated or even a little afraid of me. It makes me wonder if LFM gives me the aura of a hard-ass or a full-of-myself bitch. Lol! It's a weird, weird phero for me. But given that I definitely get too much face-to-face people interaction (I'm introverted and get overwhelmed and exhausted by having to interact with so many people), it's also turning out to be kinda useful in keeping "active" face-time, (as in having to converse when I don't want to), to a minimum. So I guess that it kind of turned out that the thing I disliked about LFM turned into something pretty handy to have in my back pocket when I need it. 

It's funny you mention having the same kind of reaction with H&S. That happened with me, too! I went to a BBQ at one of BF's new bandmates homes a few years ago, and knowing that he was married, I thought it might be nice to wear H&S so that maybe his wife and I would have a leg-up in getting comfortable with each other, getting to know each other. Because generally, H&S tends to do that between females, (I find, anyway). But she had almost exactly the same kind of reaction as you mentioned. She and I had a few really uncomfortable interactions, and that was it. It was such an awkward afternoon, because BF thought that she and I would really hit it off, since we have a lot of the same interests. Thank goodness that BF is so in tune with me. He noticed how stilted our interaction was, and spent the rest of the afternoon kinda stuck to my side as a comforting buffer, bless his big, fat heart! And when he got up for any reason, I spent time goofing off with their dog, in order to avoid interacting with her any more than I had to! :lol: I was wearing H&S, OCCO: Pink and Double O, I think? Or it might have been Baby Chicks... It was one of those two, anyway. So weird we had the same kind of experience with such an innocuous-seeming phero! 

I've tried Levitation at work. I love that phero. I really do. But not for work. It helps me make great big tips consistently, so it's awesome for that. But it also makes customers want to hug me! LOL! I don't mind so much when it's a customer I've known for years and years. But it's not just regulars, (though they do it too). It's tourists. People who are just passing through. It's really cute that they want to hug me. I know it is. But it's also weird being that physically close to people I don't know, and it tends to draw a lot of extra attention to me that I don't particularly want, especially from my coworkers, who can't help but tease me about being a friggin' Teddy bear for my customers. Not to mention that it's also kind of time-consuming (think lots of oddly inappropriate gushing while customers have an arm draped round my shoulders, or are gripping my hand like my Grama used to), and tends to happen at "crunch time", when I'm trying to get people out of the restaurant in time to get to whatever play they happen to be going to. The Hug Factor makes me opt to wear Levitation in situations where I already know everyone. It's just too weird being hugged by half my friggin' section! Can you imagine ever wanting to hug your server?! I mean, unless my server is Alexander Skarsgard, Mike Ness or Jason Cruz, I'm not hugging a stranger because she didn't screw up my order! :lol:  

OW works beautifully though, and Super Sexy worked wonders, too. Cuddle Bunny's good, Balm Bomb's good. LAM worked surprisingly well, (I tried that recently). Popularity Potion works really well, and so does Lumina. I know there are others... I can't think of them off the top of my head. And I think that MLH will be VERY useful. But no Levitation at work. 

Edited to add that I wear cops almost every day now. I don't even really think about it anymore. Especially at this job, because it's such a laid back place. I didn't wear them as often at my old job for 2 reasons - one being that I didn't want to accidentally cause our chef to flip out with a testosterone boost, and secondly because my old Manager Dude and I were clearly attracted to each other but we got along so wonderfully that I didn't want to make the physical attraction seem even more in our faces. It would have felt weird and rude somehow. 

At this newer place, most of my coworkers are people who have been friends of mine for years, or at least long-term acquaintances, and the others are all young'uns. Our customer demographic is wider, too. It's not all octo and nonogenarians. It's everything from teenagers up to people with walkers. Wearing cops in this environment feels more organic, natural. I don't feel as though I'm going to trigger anyone's bad side. And mostly, people's reactions seem pretty normal, too. Well, there's that one regular who occasionally yells out in the bar as I'm walking away, "Eggers, why won't you LOVE me?", but I've known him for ages and he's a goofy fella so he doesn't count! 😂 I think the situation/place is just more fitting. Nobody looks at me weirdly. And off reactions from random women are surprisingly rare... although they DO happen. But when they do, it doesn't seem any different than when I was a young hottie getting the side eye from a wife or girlfriend who's just irritated that the server for her Big Date Night is an attractive one. 

Edited by Eggers