La Femme Mystere

Last night, I had LFM on with a purpose.

The singer/guitarist of the band I was seeing is such a LFM/LFN responder, he did a mini double take and said hello to me from the stage (I was side stage/monitor desk.) Other than introducing band members, he says nothing to anyone from the stage except band and crew. The last time I was side stage in LP Rouge with LFM he got straight off stage and walked over and started talking to me. It was weird and his ex-wife accused me of all kinds of crazy shit later that week. Anywho, I had the LFM on because I had to explain to him that I was being asked to direct his next webcast for free. Now, if he was asking me for a favor, I'd do it, but he wasn't the one asking. And NO ONE should work for free. Even for someone they'd work for for free, doing a job they'd do even if they weren't getting paid. They should still get paid.

Unfortunately/fortunately, a Good Samaritan stopped a group of car robbers after they had broken a window on my car, so I had to leave the show at set break. But, my man did tell him that I had been asked to work for free, which he clearly had no idea that it was happening. My man explained that I'd be willing to do him a favor but not the person who asked me and that I felt the venue had plenty of money with which to pay me. BF said singer then asked how much I normally get paid, and then they were interrupted and conversation ended. So not sure if I'm getting paid, but at least he knows that I'm doing him a favor and perhaps earning the 50 or so shows I've gotten into for free!

Did I mention that I've never seen him say hello to anyone from the stage before? Yes, I know I did. A mini double take. So cool. :blue_dancing_banana:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, halo0073 said:

Omg but your car! Was anything stolen? That sucks 

Well, not out of my car, exactly, but the window is going to cost me over $200 to fix. So I'm currently looking over my sale list and trying to decide what I don't "need." We also leave for Mexico on Tuesday so I need to wrap it up.

1 hour ago, Eastwood22 said:

Well, not out of my car, exactly, but the window is going to cost me over $200 to fix. So I'm currently looking over my sale list and trying to decide what I don't "need." We also leave for Mexico on Tuesday so I need to wrap it up.

Ugh that’s horrible. I’m glad someone stopped them before they did any more damage or stole anything from inside. 

3 hours ago, halo0073 said:

Ugh that’s horrible. I’m glad someone stopped them before they did any more damage or stole anything from inside. 

I was very lucky. I don't know if it happens in other cities/areas like this, but car break-ins are crazy. This was a team of four, one driver sat in running car, two guys were look-out scouts, one was the window breaker. The guy who stopped them has had car broken into there and apparently started yelling as if it was his own car. There's even a security guy on a bike in that lot, but he's old and looks like a skinny homeless Santa. He missed it until my new friend Mark started yelling, he was very apologetic. One night I arrived there and it was raining, I saw some people running with backpacks, didn't think much of it. An hour later it was discovered that 17 cars had been broken into and I had seen the energetic perpetrators. The other time my car window was broken into, I realized that they had stolen my BOWLING BALL and the bag it was in. I was bummed but cheered myself up, hoping the perp had been on bicycle, thinking they were riding off with a bag of gold bricks. Imagine their delight as they discovered a 12 (or 14?) lb leopard printed bowling ball, drilled for a left handed woman, with the name "Bunny" carved into it in cursive! Talk about a big win for their night's haul! 

@Eve, yes, my bowling ball was leopard print. As are my good roller skates, which have not (as of today, to the best of my knowledge) been stolen.

@Eastwood22  all I can say is you obviously have good taste!  sorry about the car.   Don't even get me started!  I am really over theft and people not understanding boundaries as far as what is theirs and what is not something  take for themselves.  Just the other day,  my neighbor's  hanging flower baskets were stolen from either side of their front door.  really.  flowers.  who does that.?  I'd be driving around the neighborhood looking for them, if they were mine.    Last summer the BF left the windows down on the jeep when he ran in the store, and when he came out someone had stolen his cigarettes and lighter (not that this is a bad  thing, if you know what I mean)  It did not make him quit.  And my son's GPS,  that for some unknown reason was in my vehicle, was taken too.    My vintage Chanel sunglasses were right there in the console, but they missed them. 

@Eve and @halo0073, Oakland is like the old west, no laws and the marshals are too busy to care about our garden gnomes.

I had a hand carved bear stolen off my front porch. Not your everyday chain saw carved bear, hand carved. Front porch thieves suck. I try to imagine it's 6 yr olds "getting presents" for their grandma's.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/1/2019 at 9:50 PM, hedgehog said:

Also somewhat interesting: I have never gotten a "sexy" vibe from LFM. No signs of attraction and no "I'm so sexy" self effects. I think this is a matter of congruence here, since I've only tested it out at work. I'm in "work mode," so I'm not putting out flirty vibe, and I'm not thinking "sexy", so no effects on others or myself. Instead,it feels like a more feminine, "softer" Swimming with Sharks (or at least how I imagine Swimming With Sharks would be like, from reading the description - I have some in my next order!)

Ok, I might have to take this back too. I've been wearing a swipe of Sensual Harmony w/ LFM about 3 days a week at work for the last month or so (with more occasional use before that). A coworker asked me out yesterday! Well, I think he asked me out. I am so oblivious when it comes to things like this. 

We've been friends at work longer than I've been wearing pheros, and already talk a lot. So what happened this week?  🤔  Well, a bunch of us were crammed together in a tour trying to see a demo, and he definitely got a good whiff of the LFM...  It continues to amaze me how powerful pheros are.  I'm a little uneasy though, because I think we work really well together and want to preserve the work relationship. I might have to switch to SWS to keep things more professional, which makes me sad because I LOVE LFM's self effects. LFM is so congruent with my personality that it makes me feel more confidently and authentically myself, if that makes sense.

On 8/16/2019 at 10:13 PM, hedgehog said:

Ok, I might have to take this back too. I've been wearing a swipe of Sensual Harmony w/ LFM about 3 days a week at work for the last month or so (with more occasional use before that). A coworker asked me out yesterday! Well, I think he asked me out. I am so oblivious when it comes to things like this. 

We've been friends at work longer than I've been wearing pheros, and already talk a lot. So what happened this week?  🤔  Well, a bunch of us were crammed together in a tour trying to see a demo, and he definitely got a good whiff of the LFM...  It continues to amaze me how powerful pheros are.  I'm a little uneasy though, because I think we work really well together and want to preserve the work relationship. I might have to switch to SWS to keep things more professional, which makes me sad because I LOVE LFM's self effects. LFM is so congruent with my personality that it makes me feel more confidently and authentically myself, if that makes sense.

I have a date Friday and I can’t wait to wear LFM, the hits are crazy! Have you decided if you will go out with him? 

44 minutes ago, Blackgirlmagic said:

I have a date Friday and I can’t wait to wear LFM, the hits are crazy! Have you decided if you will go out with him? 

We're going out after work on Thursday. I think we'll figure things out then. We're both very direct, logical people so I think we can talk it out and come to a mutual decision on what we want to do. 

I hope you have a great date on Friday! You'll have to give us a report of the LFM effects! 

16 hours ago, hedgehog said:

We're going out after work on Thursday. I think we'll figure things out then. We're both very direct, logical people so I think we can talk it out and come to a mutual decision on what we want to do. 

I hope you have a great date on Friday! You'll have to give us a report of the LFM effects! 

Most definitely, my package just cleared Canadian customs around 4:30 this morning so I should be getting my goodies between tomorrow and Friday perfect timing. Not going to wear Aja but I will definitely pair LFM with either Moondust Cocoa or Lina’s Mama Lion 👩🏾‍🍳🍫

On 8/20/2019 at 10:49 AM, Blackgirlmagic said:

Most definitely, my package just cleared Canadian customs around 4:30 this morning so I should be getting my goodies between tomorrow and Friday perfect timing. Not going to wear Aja but I will definitely pair LFM with either Moondust Cocoa or Lina’s Mama Lion 👩🏾‍🍳🍫

How did your date go?

12 hours ago, hedgehog said:

How did your date go?

AMAZING!!!! I was greeted with a big hug and in the car he wouldn’t stop telling me how pretty I smelled. I paired LFM with Moondust Cocoa, he wouldn’t stop staring at me with a huge smile, I was eating it up. I’m going to see him again this weekend. 

Moondust Cocoa is the best chocolate scent I’ve smelt my whole life! I’ve had Chocolate oils before that smelt like chocolate but had a synthetic chocolate smell. Moondust smells like a cup of warm hot chocolate with marshmallows I remember as a child. 

I knew i should've ordered a full bottle but I wasn’t sure I would like it so I ordered the sample size first. This weekend I’m going to be wearing Moondust and the Lina’s Mama Lion when I see him for the weekend. Aja can wait for a month or so, lol! How did your date go?

Sounds like both the scent and the phero were a huge hit! 

Ended up cancelling the date on Thurs because Thurs got super busy. Wore a bit of SH with LFM to work yesterday layered with LP O, and had a meeting with him. He switched his afternoon plans around to work on a project with me, even though we could have done everything perfectly well at our respective desks. I think we're on the same page of: "There's chemistry here, but we can't seriously date while we're working this closely together" though, which is good. 

I've stopped wearing LFM around my coworker for a week now but it doesn't seem to have affected his interest in me. In fact, he asked me out to an event. I guess he was already attracted to me for a while, and the pheros just pushed him over the edge. Still, we worked together for quite a while and I never noticed any signs (although I am admittedly a little oblivious.) So now we are going to have the "what should we do since we work together" talk and we'll see how it goes. I should probably get a journal so I stop posting about this in the review thread...

Another hit: I'm really busy with a project at work and asked if I could borrow another coworker's technician for a day. He told me that I could have him the whole week, no problem! It was funny because he said this with a big smile on his face. This was SUPER nice of him, and I'm pretty sure LFM had something to do with it.  LFM is just THE BEST for when I'm asking for things! 

31 minutes ago, hedgehog said:

I've stopped wearing LFM around my coworker for a week now but it doesn't seem to have affected his interest in me. In fact, he asked me out to an event. I guess he was already attracted to me for a while, and the pheros just pushed him over the edge. Still, we worked together for quite a while and I never noticed any signs (although I am admittedly a little oblivious.) So now we are going to have the "what should we do since we work together" talk and we'll see how it goes. I should probably get a journal so I stop posting about this in the review thread...

Another hit: I'm really busy with a project at work and asked if I could borrow another coworker's technician for a day. He told me that I could have him the whole week, no problem! It was funny because he said this with a big smile on his face. This was SUPER nice of him, and I'm pretty sure LFM had something to do with it.  LFM is just THE BEST for when I'm asking for things! 

LFM is amazing for gifts, I’ve had such amazing luck with it! Had to take a test Thursday and I wore some and my instructor practically gave me the answers to the test  and coached me to make sure I passed. 

I have a English teacher who didn’t like me too much last semester so I’m going to be going back and forth between LFM and Popularity this semester. My first class is on Wednesday so this shall be interesting. I think LFM gave your coworker the push that was needed. I say take things slow and go for it! Please keep me updated, I love hearing about the hits others get as well! 

On 9/1/2019 at 9:36 PM, Blackgirlmagic said:

LFM is amazing for gifts, I’ve had such amazing luck with it! Had to take a test Thursday and I wore some and my instructor practically gave me the answers to the test  and coached me to make sure I passed. 

I have a English teacher who didn’t like me too much last semester so I’m going to be going back and forth between LFM and Popularity this semester. My first class is on Wednesday so this shall be interesting. I think LFM gave your coworker the push that was needed. I say take things slow and go for it! Please keep me updated, I love hearing about the hits others get as well! 

Coworker was coming on strong for a while (like talking about possible vacations together, which freaked me out - and this was after I stopped wearing pheros around him!), then seemed to come to his senses and think, "waaait...we work really closely together and we have a great professional relationship." We talked yesterday and decided we're going to stay good professional colleagues. Haven't seen him since but we've been friendly, which is a good sign.  So no more updates, but I'm actually really relieved.  I think this the best thing for both of us.  Besides, now I can experiment with cops at social events without feeling a little bit guilty.  I have a fancy party coming up and I want to have some fun with pheros there. 

Good luck with school! Unfortunately, all my classes are online, so I can't use pheros for nefarious purposes. 😉  Keep us updated on any classroom hits!

• 2 months later...

Relationship saver!!

My colleague who I’m reasonably good friends with, had an inexplicable snit at me over email a few weeks ago.  I was semi dreading a meeting I was having with him earlier this week.  The only phero I had on me was LFM but I was pretty confident it would be a good choice in any case.  It is a little homemade spray with LP Original, very aged - I made it when LFM first came out, so however old that is.  So I put a little spritz on my head (he’s taller than me). After fainting because nothing on earth smells better than aged LP O, I went to the meeting.  He studiously and totally ignored me at first, while others said hello.  But I kept pointing the top of my head his way and he started looking at me, then engaging during the meeting, and afterward waited outside for me, and was weirdly mushy and vulnerable, and more agreeable and outward-focused than even his normal self.  It was as if the snit never happened.  MAGICK + CHEMISTRY can’t be beat.  Yet again thank you to the master of potions for making our lives so much better. 💕

Edited by tyvey
Tried and failed to fix huge font

9 hours ago, tyvey said:

Tried and failed to fix huge font

But don't! I'm feeling it. Just yesterday I was playing a card game called Exploding Kittens with my son and his uncle. Uncle said, "Did they have to make the print so small?" I tried to stop him. It makes us sound like dinosaurs. You just keep on with your big font lifestyle. 

9 hours ago, tyvey said:

But I kept pointing the top of my head his way

@Tyvey, in my mind, you have just turned into Lucille Ball. 

I would love to see a 2 hour compilation of us all directionally pitching our scents and pheros, all played by old SNL or Taxi-type show cast members. I want Overboard era Goldie Hawn to play me. Who wants to claim another actor/actress? Tina Fey, Gilda Radner, Sarah Silverman, Amy Poehler, Jim Carey, or Bill Murray? Which one of you lovely ladies is Amy Schumer? @Snoopyace, how about if we have a young John Ritter play you? Or whoever plays Phil Dunfey on Modern Family? If Goldie Hawn's not available, then Will Ferrell can play me.

Edited by Eastwood22

20 hours ago, tyvey said:

But I kept pointing the top of my head his way and he started looking at me, then engaging during the meeting, and afterward waited outside for me, and was weirdly mushy and vulnerable, and more agreeable and outward-focused than even his normal self. 

Haha! I'm just imagining you pointing your head toward this guy. Like you have this invisible magic LP ray on your head that you're aiming at him! 

I love LFM and I'm so glad it worked out so well!   And it sounds AMAZING with LP O. I'm going to have to try it! 

18 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

But don't! I'm feeling it. Just yesterday I was playing a card game called Exploding Kittens with my son and his uncle. Uncle said, "Did they have to make the print so small?" I tried to stop him. It makes us sound like dinosaurs. You just keep on with your big font lifestyle. 

@Tyvey, in my mind, you have just turned into Lucille Ball. 

I would love to see a 2 hour compilation of us all directionally pitching our scents and pheros, all played by old SNL or Taxi-type show cast members. I want Overboard era Goldie Hawn to play me. Who wants to claim another actor/actress? Tina Fey, Gilda Radner, Sarah Silverman, Amy Poehler, Jim Carey, or Bill Murray? Which one of you lovely ladies is Amy Schumer? @Snoopyace, how about if we have a young John Ritter play you? Or whoever plays Phil Dunfey on Modern Family? If Goldie Hawn's not available, then Will Ferrell can play me.

There ya go!

Omg Tyvey I think you are a little magic yourself. Because if I kept pointing my head at someone in a professional setting meeting, they’d likely assume I was delusional and impersonating a unicorn. Although with me a bull going at a matador is more apt. You have pulled off so many great hits in that setting that I truly don’t think most people could pull off.

Oh Halo I deserve no credit! I just believe in getting the phero into their face by whatever means necessary and then the phero does all the work of overcoming whatever bizarre impression those means may have created 😁

So many great anecdotes in this thread. 😄

I recently used the spray of this for the first time on a day where I was running all around town. Got some hits!

A man on the bus complimented me on a dangly thing I have on my phone. Described it as "awesome." I laughed and thanked him. As I left several minutes later, I noticed he was watching me. I don't generally get that kind of attention on the bus.

That evening, I got my nails done at my usual place. The owner gave me a free bottle of hand lotion as I was leaving. I've been going there since February and that's never happened, and I've never seen it done for anyone else.

I also got some other compliments that day at different places, but they didn't quite feel like hits to me as they were from people who seemed to be attentive to and talkative with everyone.

This one works for me for sure!

I always go dancing in LFM because it helps keep a little respectful bubble of space around me, but last week I experimented with switching it up. I went out in Open Windows because I was thinking it might be weird for my friends if I always put off a slight "separate" vibe. It went well for me and my girlfriends but people, in general, were just too close. 

Tonight, I went back to LFM. Combined with LP Black, it was a bit much for the masses. (I think Black might have a sexy vibe that's even beyond LP Rouge, because a few platonic male friends seem to have avoided me.)

Tonight I gathered three different and new admirers. Two were the normal "you're fun to dance around" guys, but one was major DIHL. He was walking my direction and just stopped dead in front of me, as if he was waiting for permission to pass. It was how I would've stopped if I suddenly and randomly found myself walking up to a full grown leopard, thinking "wow! Breathtaking!"

"What are you doing on the sidewalk in front of my house?"

And "please don't kill me!

But you're so beautiful!

Kill me if you must."

It was a funny hit.

I swear, if I had said, "I'm going to have to kill you now," he wouldn't have protested.

Edited by Eastwood22

14 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

I always go dancing in LFM because it helps keep a little respectful bubble of space around me, but last week I experimented with switching it up. I went out in Open Windows because I was thinking it might be weird for my friends if I always put off a slight "separate" vibe. It went well for me and my girlfriends but people, in general, were just too close. 

Tonight, I went back to LFM. Combined with LP Black, it was a bit much for the masses. (I think Black might have a sexy vibe that's even beyond LP Rouge, because a few platonic male friends seem to have avoided me.)

Tonight I gathered three different and new admirers. Two were the normal "you're fun to dance around" guys, but one was major DIHL. He was walking my direction and just stopped dead in front of me, as if he was waiting for permission to pass. It was how I would've stopped if I suddenly and randomly found myself walking up to a full grown leopard, thinking "wow! Breathtaking!"

"What are you doing on the sidewalk in front of my house?"

And "please don't kill me!

But you're so beautiful!

Kill me if you must."

It was a funny hit.

I swear, if I had said, "I'm going to have to kill you now," he wouldn't have protested.

Oh my gosh, you're making me want to pull my own bottle of La Femme Mystere out for tomorrow! But I want to keep perfecting my technique with Cougar. Great hit with the deer in headlights! I can't wait to experience that myself!

• 3 weeks later...

I used LFM for the second time yesterday to get my nails done and do a little shopping. Not a ton of hits, but my nail technician massaged my feet and legs longer than usual. She even massaged my toes in a way she's never done before (felt sooooooo good). She asked, without prompting, if I wanted to come back in before Christmas and I said I hoped so, if they could fit me in (they're fully booked now with the holidays). She looked me in the eye and said, "We'll fit you in."

Also, another nail tech kept looking at me after she'd say something humorous while she was working on another client.

After, I went shopping, including a stop at LUSH to buy some bath goodies. One of the things I was hoping to get was sold out. I mentioned it as I was checking out, and the guy who was working there asked if I wanted to get it shipped to me, no shipping fee required (I said yes, of course). But maybe he would have done that anyway.

Either way, LFM is a must! So glad I've got it.

• 2 weeks later...

I wore LFM today to give an important presentation to a director.  It went great!  I felt so confident and my delivery was smoother and more confident than I was expecting, since I had just finished the slide deck half an hour ago. I’m sure there were hits during the day but I was all about the self effects today. LFM never fails to give me the confidence to be more me, if that makes sense. I call it the impostor syndrome cure. ♥️

3 hours ago, hedgehog said:

I wore LFM today to give an important presentation to a director.  It went great!  I felt so confident and my delivery was smoother and more confident than I was expecting, since I had just finished the slide deck half an hour ago. I’m sure there were hits during the day but I was all about the self effects today. LFM never fails to give me the confidence to be more me, if that makes sense. I call it the impostor syndrome cure. ♥️

"imposter syndrome cure" Ooo, love it!

• 4 weeks later...

My love-hate relationship with LFM. I wore the UN LFM today and it made me fell withdrawn and a little depressed. As the day is going along its wearing off and i'm starting to feel back to myself. I have felt this way before with LFM and don't know why. I find that I have to add DHEAs in order to feel my usual happy bubbly self. 

As for effects on others, store clerks and customer service people have been cooperative. 

6 hours ago, FlowerPower said:

My love-hate relationship with LFM. I wore the UN LFM today and it made me fell withdrawn and a little depressed. As the day is going along its wearing off and i'm starting to feel back to myself. I have felt this way before with LFM and don't know why. I find that I have to add DHEAs in order to feel my usual happy bubbly self. 

As for effects on others, store clerks and customer service people have been cooperative. 

Yeah, I've read that it can be pretty serious stuff. You must be quite sensitive to it. Well, at least you know to always combine it with something!

I know I’ve written at least one glowing review about LFM and it still stands...it makes me feel absolutely gorgeous and the reactions from people are terrific.  However, no matter the amount I put on, I find that by the end of a LFM day , I am an extremely cranky woman.  Every.  Single. Time. 

5 hours ago, HipGrrrl said:

I know I’ve written at least one glowing review about LFM and it still stands...it makes me feel absolutely gorgeous and the reactions from people are terrific.  However, no matter the amount I put on, I find that by the end of a LFM day , I am an extremely cranky woman.  Every.  Single. Time. 

Aw, I wish it made me feel gorgeous.

Yikes on the crankiness! I wonder what causes that...

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/22/2014 at 7:48 AM, vladmyra said:

When I wear LFM, sometimes I feel like I've transformed into a beautiful, elegant white swan, and I'm floating gracefully through the world as it goes on around me.

But it's like people are gathering round, pointing and exclaiming, "Look at that swan over there! What is it doing here, floating around on the carpet? Maybe we should catch it and release it back into the wild..."

I think about this “carpet swan” thing most times I wear LFM, and it happened quite dramatically today.  I went to see a celebrity hairstylist - had never been there before. Upon first meeting he was crabby, didn’t really make eye contact, and didn’t smile at all.  

As I got shampooed by someone else, I thought resentfully, “I’m gonna LFM this mf’er... that’ll show HIM.”  I had Bonflower on me so I put a dab on my forehead.  When I got back to his chair, in the mirror I saw his eyes widen as if he were suddenly getting alarming news - it was comical - in a comic strip it would have said over our heads, “AND THEN THE LFM HITS....” - and from that point on the LFM resulted in him asking me lots of personal questions, and telling ME all kinds of personal crap I didn’t want to know, including exactly where he LIVES, and sharing various personal concerns and motivations he has to an uncomfortable degree, and calling over every type of specialist present and basically making them pitch themselves to me and offer me their specialized services for FREE, and announcing that they would let me come in before or after regular salon hours so they could do their whatever, “ANYTIME, just call us, please call us,” and BEAMING at me at random as if I had just told him he had won the lottery.

AND I got free product, which I didn’t see offered to anyone else. 

Edited by tyvey

• 1 month later...
On 2/5/2020 at 8:43 PM, tyvey said:

I think about this “carpet swan” thing most times I wear LFM, and it happened quite dramatically today.  I went to see a celebrity hairstylist - had never been there before. Upon first meeting he was crabby, didn’t really make eye contact, and didn’t smile at all.  

As I got shampooed by someone else, I thought resentfully, “I’m gonna LFM this mf’er... that’ll show HIM.”  I had Bonflower on me so I put a dab on my forehead.  When I got back to his chair, in the mirror I saw his eyes widen as if he were suddenly getting alarming news - it was comical - in a comic strip it would have said over our heads, “AND THEN THE LFM HITS....” - and from that point on the LFM resulted in him asking me lots of personal questions, and telling ME all kinds of personal crap I didn’t want to know, including exactly where he LIVES, and sharing various personal concerns and motivations he has to an uncomfortable degree, and calling over every type of specialist present and basically making them pitch themselves to me and offer me their specialized services for FREE, and announcing that they would let me come in before or after regular salon hours so they could do their whatever, “ANYTIME, just call us, please call us,” and BEAMING at me at random as if I had just told him he had won the lottery.

AND I got free product, which I didn’t see offered to anyone else. 

Okay @tyvey , I have to have a haircut soon, from a woman whom I'm not entirely sure likes me, and you've got me wanting to douse myself in LFM, because I could really use this kind of LFM Hairstylist Magic. I don't want to know all her secrets, (I know too many already), I just really want her to REALLY care that my hair looks awesome when she's finished cutting it. She's quite pricey, too, so I wouldn't mind if LFM helped me out with a little discount, either. :lol:  

2 hours ago, tyvey said:

@Eggers the discount is practically guaranteed with LFM! It is FASCINATING to me how it makes people want to shower you with gifts and such.

@tyvey I don't think I've ever experienced that effect with LFM. I get that weird swanny effect, where peeps stare at me a lot, and talk around me but rarely TO me. Maybe I just need to adjust my dosage up or down. I have time to experiment before I get an appointment. I'll try to remember to update as I do. 

I've often wondered if it was because most people seem to use the spray. I have the oil. But you used oil... 

🤔

• 4 weeks later...

I've been using LFM when I have to go out to run errands. Given how people are very stressed/worried these days, and sometimes the store can be a site of heightened emotions when people discover supplies are low or think someone is standing to close to them (or sneezing with what could just be allergies!), I'm just trying to reduce the chances that people will be disrespectful/suspicious/irritable toward me. I haven't noticed any markedly different behavior toward me compared to others, but so far I've managed to avoid uncomfortable/upsetting encounters. Wondering if anyone else is using LFM for this purpose.

Edited by Witty Kitty
adding words