La Femme Mystere

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could I wear un LFM and Far Far and Away together?

Honestly I think it'd clash. I've worn Far, Far Away w/Audacious in the singular before (okay, layered with other non-phero'd fragrances, but still...). It did make me feel sexy, kicking ass and doing whatever the hell I wanted, so I think it'd contract the point of LFM, which has much more of a Soft Power aspect to it.

Could I wear un LFM and Far Far and Away together?

I don't think it would work together. The intent of LFM is too much different compared to Audacious. If you like the scent and the intent of Far Far Away, you can combine it with unscented Topper, or may be with OCCO or LAM.

It does and normally raspberry does not work on me and thank you for suggesting Occo; Purple with this... I'm hooked on this Purple

This confident sophisticated fragrance harbors a playful side…fresh violet and bright tangy raspberry meld with sugared resins and spices. And to give you the proper attitude adjustment we've included our new exclusive AUDACIOUS pheromone blend, a mix which instills an outrageous boost of self-confidence: embodying a powerful feminine sexy vibe, but with a likable sociable quality.

Edited by dolphindolls2

Darbla, having a bottle of EoW is one of the wisest thing I did. In fact, EoW was one of the earliest bottle of cops I bought, like two weeks before I purchase the OCCOs. I have two bottles (I'm a hoarded, I know). Nope, not that I use it very often but it gives me the option to use cops (just as why i prefer to have UN pheros) when none of the OCCOs go well with my cover scent, e.g. Premeditated Passion which might work with Ambrosia but works better without a scented cops or my almond musk PE, it smells okay with BBM but I want the musk to shine so EoW is a better option.

I think it was mentioned in the LFM description that the creator wears it with her favourite OCCO/cops.

As for wearing sexy or sexual pheros at work. Geeze (yes, I'm getting the hang of using these words and I'm having fun with them!), I use SS4W at work once in a while, SS4W plus cops too, I wear cops at work at least 3 times per week, haven't donned UN BI to work but I have worn CFM to work as I was heading out after that, I have worn CP (Sexpionage) to work then to a meeting with a wine supplier for sponsorship but it was also mainly because I was heading out after work, UN Sexiponage at a huge bazaar organised by my office, BLAM too. I guess i must used all the sexy or sexual stuff at work. I DO work in a very conservative industry and nope, it has not created an issue for me at work. I think the important matters are how congruent the pheros are with your personality, how you present yourself and how you carry yourself afterwards and how you sustain that image. I mean, I present myself as a confident and sexy lady and I carry myself as one with the right morals, then there will not be an issue.

As for dates, have fun and be safe!

I cheat. I do use two phero blends together but not too often. Like SS4W plus cops on my body and a little UN PP on my hair. Well, I do that because I want to have some fun too!

Amen!

Well said JOC! I could not agree more!

• 1 month later...

I wore LFM today for the first time out and about.

It made me feel sexy in a respectable way (I'm not sure how to explain it). My blend has cops in it so I didn't wear anythiing else with cops (I wear cops 95% of the time). Anyhow, it definitely had an affect on others. I had ladies being extra nice. Meanwhile, men were being extra chivalrous and flirty. It was interesting because I always have men hold doors open for me (DH and my friends say that I have an "air" about me that shows that I EXPECT doors to be held, items picked up off the ground, etc so people just pick up on it and do it--LOL), but today it was "After your, Miss" or when I'd thank them for it "My pleasure, Ma'am" all with a twinkle in their eye. Very nice.

I definitely plan to wear this more often.

@ Pur DINGDINGDING! We have another winner! Great post!

LFM = :in-love:

Thanks.

I really like the LFM. I wearing it again today and have had the same kinds of effects. It's a very lovely blend.

I'm really liking my products from LPMP. So far I'm 2/2. I can't wait for this next order to get here. :)

Obsessed with this blend. It's like... a long black dress with a daring thigh-slit. I feel dominant and sexy and reserved and just awesome. I definitely strut when I wear this one. The nice thing is that it's still feminine enough not to be too intimidating (which tends to happen for me) so you still have the "Come take me... if you can" kind of vibe.

I'm not even halfway through my bottle and I'm probably going to get another one.

Plus it got me laid, which was a plus.

Sweeeet.

Plus it got me laid, which was a plus.

Sweeeet.

BONUS! :rofl222: FO SHO!

• 2 weeks later...

I wore this again today.

Obvious hit. I walked into a stairwell. A man that I see all the time (but who never speaks to me or even gives eye contact) was coming down the stairwell. He saw me, ran back up the stairs and opened the door for me to go through (my hands were completely free so no need for this). I said "thank you" then he says "YOU are SO welcome!" with the starry-eyed look. LOL. I couldn't help but giggle to myself, it was so out of character for him.

It's interesting that I used the products from another company for almost a year with only occasional, subtle hits. Everything that I've used from LPMP has worked thus far. Love it.

I wore this again today.

Obvious hit. I walked into a stairwell. A man that I see all the time (but who never speaks to me or even gives eye contact) was coming down the stairwell. He saw me, ran back up the stairs and opened the door for me to go through (my hands were completely free so no need for this). I said "thank you" then he says "YOU are SO welcome!" with the starry-eyed look. LOL. I couldn't help but giggle to myself, it was so out of character for him.

It's interesting that I used the products from another company for almost a year with only occasional, subtle hits. Everything that I've used from LPMP has worked thus far. Love it.

Isn't that the truth? LP is just so far above other companies. The perfumes are amazing AND the pheros work. Can't beat that.

I went back to using this again, and at the moment am preferring LFM to LFN, something about the lack of detachment, or at least much less of it. But there is also a certain near coldness I get from Noir than I don't get from Mystere either (note, this is not my final word on the matter). I also think it goes better with small dabs of Treasured Hearts anyway. :P No, I haven't figured out the perfect ratios for that either yet.

So anyway, after the break from using it it now feels more sexy and in command than in Noir, but for all I know it has to do with the state of hormones, minor changes in biochemistry (pretty regular for people in general and I've been on a gluten-free junkfood binge the past few days...) or I just need to learn to take a break from any blend after a certain number of days, or a mix of these factors. I'd love to see long term studies on these things, but I'm under the impression that the scientific community doesn't care too much for subjects such as this right now.

Edited by Queen of Swords

• 2 weeks later...

I wore this in spray with cops added in for NY. We went to a small party, I did not feel very sociable, very suave but rather quiet and keeping to myself, which I suppose is the mystère angle, I found myself less inclined to talk about myself than usual and more geared towards speaking about politics, opera etc and other non-personal topics of conversation.

On the other hand I felt very beautiful in a swanny way. I got some lusty looks from a few men who looked like they were having a hard time keeping their mitts friendly when it came to the goodbye hug. When we got home my other half could not keep his hands off my body and New Year fireworks exploded!

I wore this in spray with cops added in for NY. We went to a small party, I did not feel very sociable, very suave but rather quiet and keeping to myself, which I suppose is the mystère angle, I found myself less inclined to talk about myself than usual and more geared towards speaking about politics, opera etc and other non-personal topics of conversation.

On the other hand I felt very beautiful in a swanny way. I got some lusty looks from a few men who looked like they were having a hard time keeping their mitts friendly when it came to the goodbye hug. When we got home my other half could not keep his hands off my body and New Year fireworks exploded!

Niiiiiiice. I love this blend.

Ok , I finally did it , ordered a full bottle of Un LFM. In a 90/10 spray on Halo's suggestion - thank you much :) !

I've been reading this whole thread and just can not resist any longer !!! I love my very first LPMP Gotcha , and while its a real sweet bonding vibe for the BF , I decided WTF , it's New Year's and I am buying myself a little Vavoom today. All the remarks about Hollywood Glamour must have inspired me .....

Though ironically I justified it by looking at it as a business expense , since I also read all the rave reviews about wearing it in meetings - and I do meet with clients all the time ;) My accountant might have an issue there but I"ll look at it as advertising , or medical expense , since addiction is a legitimate issue :666: so maybe I should buy a few more , yes ??

Ok , I finally did it , ordered a full bottle of Un LFM. In a 90/10 spray on Halo's suggestion - thank you much :) !

I've been reading this whole thread and just can not resist any longer !!! I love my very first LPMP Gotcha , and while its a real sweet bonding vibe for the BF , I decided WTF , it's New Year's and I am buying myself a little Vavoom today. All the remarks about Hollywood Glamour must have inspired me .....

Though ironically I justified it by looking at it as a business expense , since I also read all the rave reviews about wearing it in meetings - and I do meet with clients all the time ;) My accountant might have an issue there but I"ll look at it as advertising , or medical expense , since addiction is a legitimate issue :666: so maybe I should buy a few more , yes ??

Vavoom! LOVE that word!!! And...O YAIS. You *should* buy a few more! B):666::Emoticons0424: Edited by ElizabethOSP

Less is usually more when it comes to pheros, but especially LFM. With this, I've been kind of tempted to get a custom blend of this recently involving a bottle of LFM and 2-3 of LP: P&D so that the phero blend will only take up about a 1/3 of the mixture sooner or later, and I don't know when that will be.

Interesting how much harder it is for me to OD on Leather in comparison to everything else I've tried here so far.

In the last two months I have experimented with how many sprays to use with this blend, I have gone from 1 to 5 sprays and for me I'm only getting any hits at the 5 spray mark... This is the only un on me that I takes 5 sprays to get to a sweet spot for me.... so weird

So I thought I would try my UN trial spray of this around the house on New Year's Day just to see how I would feel with it before I start wearing it out. Two sprays, on the chest. I was busy putting away the Christmas stuff, feeling alright, happy, a bit energized, etc.

Then I happened to catch my reflection in the hall mirror.

I stopped dead, then disgustedly started picking at my T-shirt, and said, "Girl, you gotta go shopping! Now put down that box and go put on something nicer!"

So that's what I did. Put on a nice blouse, some nice slacks, and sandals! To put away Christmas crap. I am very much a jeans-and-T-shirt kind of gal, comfort is king, if you know what I mean. I work in healthcare, so I get to wear scrubs for twelve hours, with comfy shoes. It must be the more sophisticated side being encouraged to come out, right? :-D

So what I want to know is which one of the "seven veils of feminine mystery" is the fashion police? LOL!

I might try this one more time, but if someone loves this but doesn't love an odalisque sample, I'd trade with you. It just doesn't seem to do much for me.

So I thought I would try my UN trial spray of this around the house on New Year's Day just to see how I would feel with it before I start wearing it out. Two sprays, on the chest. I was busy putting away the Christmas stuff, feeling alright, happy, a bit energized, etc.

Then I happened to catch my reflection in the hall mirror.

I stopped dead, then disgustedly started picking at my T-shirt, and said, "Girl, you gotta go shopping! Now put down that box and go put on something nicer!"

So that's what I did. Put on a nice blouse, some nice slacks, and sandals! To put away Christmas crap. I am very much a jeans-and-T-shirt kind of gal, comfort is king, if you know what I mean. I work in healthcare, so I get to wear scrubs for twelve hours, with comfy shoes. It must be the more sophisticated side being encouraged to come out, right? :-D

So what I want to know is which one of the "seven veils of feminine mystery" is the fashion police? LOL!

Heeee! You know, I hadn't thought about it 'til I read your great review...but LFM does that to me, too! I just spruce myself up, no matter what I'm doing. Interesting. I luuurrrve LFM! :):heart:

It must be the more sophisticated side being encouraged to come out, right? :-D

Heeee! You know, I hadn't thought about it 'til I read your great review...but LFM does that to me, too! I just spruce myself up, no matter what I'm doing. Interesting. I luuurrrve LFM! :):heart:

It's GOT to be something to do with making the exterior match the interior feminine vibe...our inner sex kittens perhaps? ^_^

This phero is pure gold in my household, and the one I most often carry around in my purse when I am out and about. I affectionately refer to it as my bottled confidence. A couple of spritzes of LFM underneath my fragrance of the day makes me feel more grounded, receptive of other's opinions while fearlessly expressing my own. It delivers a sharpening of my social senses and aids in clearer and more effective communication, and nearly erases any twinges of unnecessary self doubt in even the most unfamiliar situations. Not to say I become brash; just more comfortable in my own skin.

I tried this out today and totally loooove it !!

I only wore it to the grocery store since I'm working by myself from home today , but so far excellent . I have the 90/10 spray , applied 4 to my hair and half and 45 min later headed out. Once I got to the store , I walked with my shoulders straight , my head high , and a slightly amused wide-eyed movie star look on my face :Emoticons0804:

Some fabulous hair-tossing like a model on a windy photo shoot later , I feel fabulous , hollywood star-esque , vavoom!!!

Edited by fluffygirl12

I tried this out today and totally loooove it !!

I only wore it to the grocery store since I'm working by myself from home today , but so far excellent . I have the 90/10 spray , applied 4 to my hair and half and 45 min later headed out. Once I got to the store , I walked with my shoulders straight , my head high , and a slightly amused wide-eyed movie star look on my face :Emoticons0804:

Some fabulous hair-tossing like a model on a windy photo shoot later , I feel fabulous , hollywood star-esque , vavoom!!!

:D Love those selfies! You go GURL! :love: So....winner? :cat690:

I need honest opinions about using this for networking.

I know this has always gone over very well at work for me. Men and women respond positively to this. LFM became a favorite for work almost immediately. I'd say give it a run. :)

I know this has always gone over very well at work for me. Men and women respond positively to this. LFM became a favorite for work almost immediately. I'd say give it a run. :)

Thank you, I was worried about the possibility of having to get unscented SWS (which makes me feel a bit cocky, it's only something I'd want to convince a credit union or angel investor for a loan) just a bit after ordering SS4W so soon. My only other worry is about the scent, but I think anything with a vanilla theme should be fine.

I would think vanilla would be neutral enough. LFM lends an "I'm open and approachable but be respectful of me" vibe. Make sure to post!

I'll have to go through my perfume collection. If I can't find the right vanilla there's some nice ginger themed ones I can use.

-

I could use some networking advice, but I should save my questions for another thread.

-

LFM lends an "I'm open and approachable but be respectful of me" vibe.

Very true.

ETA: Because I'm not interested in using more of my unphero'd version of Odalisque than I have to-unless LPMP cooks up something similar again-I think I'll look in to layering the pumpkin, ginger, and possibly resiny scents I have in my collection, since I believe it'd be pretty soothing around people without giving them too many ideas-though to be fair LFM does enhance one's sex appeal, but not in a in your face kind of fashion.

LOL. Yes, stay away from adding too many extra cops while wearing LFM and it's perfect work/social ^_~

My version of Odalisque lacks the cops and BI, thus the emphasis on how it wasn't phero'd, there are some phero blends I will probably never wear in public. I love the fragrance but I would just rather use that scent with other phero blends other than networking, especially now that they seem to be completely sold out.