La Femme Mystere

To me, Odalisque is divine! I missed my opportunity for an unphero'd version...had great plans for it, lol.

SO I will have to find venues for the bottles of it I have. Forces me to think even more creatively! :lol:

I think the scent would have been fantastic with LFM, Gotcha!, & SS4W for starters....

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. I ordered the fb right off the bat, scent unsniffed, and it was instantly true love at first sniff when it arrived and I finally opened it :love: Hence the other bottles of it I ordered :lol:

I'm sure Mara will create something equally delectable at some point that will give me the same shivers LOL! We'll just have to wait....

I have owned it for exactly 3 days now and its my absolute favorite in terms of self effects , still haven't had a chance to try it on my Bf but will tomorrow. I have the UN in 90/10 alcohol , and I'm already thinking of ordering another full bottle in the 60/40 for longer lasting diffusion. LFM definitely attracts lots of looks and attention . Has anyone tried the 2 x yet ? I am more of a fogger than a sprayer ;) really what I need is a garden hose with a sprayer for LFM and one for Gotcha and I'll be set !! I mixed it with a sample of Raspberry Chiffon and it now has just a subtle hint of deliciousness , faint enough to spray on my hair . I love it !

I am more of a fogger than a sprayer ;)

BWAHAHA! :rofl222:

*wipes tears from laughter from eyes* I'm afraid I haven't had to go to a x2 in anything yet *desperately tries to catch breathe one for time...rubs cheeks because they are sore from laughing* but I will love you forever just for this post alone :heart708:

I tried out my mad scientist mix of Gotcha and LFM last night . Huge success !!!

I started out at the drycleaner's ( after dark ) I was inside for about 5 minutes waiting for my clothes - just enough to leave a phero cloud - I went back out towards my car and this younger ( late 20s) guy walks by STARING at me while I open my car door . He walks back out to his car , then stops me while i pulled out of the parking spot , and waited for me to roll down my window . With a MAJOR DIH , in a very polite way he said to me " excuse me but I just had to tell you -you are gorgeous , absolutely gorgeous ... "

He must have liked the way I looked when he walked in , then got gassed with the GOTCHA/LFM mushroom cloud , I am a fogger after all ;)

Afterwards I went to my boyfriend's house , who was super sweet , super polite , and even changed his shirt after I got there to look better for me . I think my mad scientist combo got me MAJOR disinhibition and movie star adoration at the same time .

All I need now is a blend that attracts money and my life is complete , sigh...

I will never ever ever run out of either one . :LuvU396::Emoticons0804::Emoticons04235::Emoticons0424:

Edited by fluffygirl12

3-4 sprays each , full bottles , not samples .Gotcha 60/40 to chest , neck , wrists , LFM 90/10 to hair .

I'd love to hear if it works well for you too

Also looking at Topper to try with LFM

Too funny! Fluffygirls mix sounds like something you'd come up with ;)

You know when I first read FG thinking about the combo I thought, "WOW, those are 2 very potent blends. Wonder if they're congruent enough to mesh well together?" But I didn't mention it because I'm mad at heart and was DIEING to see how the combo panned out and certainly didn't want to risk discouraging the experiment with my doubts! :lol: Accolades to fluffygirl! Who has inspired me to be more daring in the future :666::ange::LuvU396:

And I am eager to try this one out. I blasted hubs with my mega super cuddle mix last night...will have to start a thread in my journal finally for those crazy mix results of mine...so maybe I'll hit him up today with THIS one!

Thanks fluffy! You ROCK!

Let me know how it turns out , I had another super fantastic weekend with this .mix. . It just seems to affect both of us in a happy care free sweet way. More physical contact ,even when just on the sofa watching TV , more trying to please each other , more bonding , planning things together , want to be closer . This is a total winner ! The addition of LFM to Gotcha , just adds the right amount of feminine magnetism , and the perfect balance of feminine confidence without any trace of bitchy , demanding or high maintenance , if I can describe it that way .

It was a good day with your combo fulffy. Nothing over the top today, but the hits were there. People were nice and attentive, but I think I'll give this one a run with hubby over the weekend. I think the combo would be better used on him than my coworkers, lol. And I won't use the Super Cuddle Love Mix the night before on him so the slate will be clean ^_^ But what you're describing sounded like our time together Sunday :heart:

Alright so I have un-LFM and finally can post some notes after wearing it out for the 3rd time this week! I like this one a lot, not so much because it has given me any holy grail DHILs or achieved any specific end I was setting it up for, but it's just the first 'mone which I've noticed SOME sort of evidence of from others every time I wear it...so yay!!!

I wasn't sure it'd be my fave because the description of sophisticated, respectful, etc, while they sound great...they're not as exciting as some other blend descriptions that wax sexual goddess and temptress of the Nile and all of that.. :P i have to say though, I'm loving the admiration that it provokes! Every time I've worn it I've had men around me use descriptors like "darling" "dear" " ma'am"...hehehe, a little respect is always nice :). I wear this around my running buddy, originally because i could tell he has a thing for me and wanted to wear my least sexual phero so as to avoid encouraging him....but he's quite persistent! Hard to know if it's him or the phero, but I'm sure projecting that LFM allure doesn't hurt ;)

Today I was at a coffee shop and kept getting plenty of friendly attention from one of the gorgeous men working there while I clicked away at my lap top, and at the end before I left he introduced himself to me and kept insisting that I should come back. :P *scheming* Now just to pick what phero to zap him with next....hehehehe. That has been my most obvious hit thus far with pheros, actually. Oh! And I read about the LFM/gotcha combo on another thread, and was actually wearing that specifically at the coffee shop, so I am a full supporter of layering those two! It's hard to know if the hit was induced more by admiration or a cozy comfort from gotcha, but everyone who worked there was being very friendly and courteous to me, so either way they did their job...

Great post aniko! So glad you're finding good performers for yourself!!! :D

So I wore this out and about with my mom yesterday...we went into this little vintage shop and there was an older woman shopping around me. She went into the dressing room and came out and hunted me down to ask my opinion on the shirt. I gave it to her and she disappeared and came back with another one on...looking for another opinion. This happened five times. I was waiting for my mom who was in the dressing room anyway so I just sat down and became this womans personal shopper. The ladies who run the shop were all kind of standing at a distance observing...probably wondering why she wasn't asking their opinion!

Anyway...when we finally came to decisions on what this woman was buying we got to talking and I found out she was just in town for a few days and had nothing to do so I gave her my card and invited her in for some spa treatments. She was pretty excited! This is a great phero for an "opener" if you want to seem approachable (and apparently make you appear as if you have some fashion sense) to get your business card out there!

Alright so I have un-LFM and finally can post some notes after wearing it out for the 3rd time this week! I like this one a lot, not so much because it has given me any holy grail DHILs or achieved any specific end I was setting it up for, but it's just the first 'mone which I've noticed SOME sort of evidence of from others every time I wear it...so yay!!!

I wasn't sure it'd be my fave because the description of sophisticated, respectful, etc, while they sound great...they're not as exciting as some other blend descriptions that wax sexual goddess and temptress of the Nile and all of that.. :P i have to say though, I'm loving the admiration that it provokes! Every time I've worn it I've had men around me use descriptors like "darling" "dear" " ma'am"...hehehe, a little respect is always nice :). I wear this around my running buddy, originally because i could tell he has a thing for me and wanted to wear my least sexual phero so as to avoid encouraging him....but he's quite persistent! Hard to know if it's him or the phero, but I'm sure projecting that LFM allure doesn't hurt ;)

Today I was at a coffee shop and kept getting plenty of friendly attention from one of the gorgeous men working there while I clicked away at my lap top, and at the end before I left he introduced himself to me and kept insisting that I should come back. :P *scheming* Now just to pick what phero to zap him with next....hehehehe. That has been my most obvious hit thus far with pheros, actually. Oh! And I read about the LFM/gotcha combo on another thread, and was actually wearing that specifically at the coffee shop, so I am a full supporter of layering those two! It's hard to know if the hit was induced more by admiration or a cozy comfort from gotcha, but everyone who worked there was being very friendly and courteous to me, so either way they did their job...

It's THE PERFECT combo , covers all the bases :) I'm glad you liked it also. I've tried other combos before and sometimes they work , sometimes they don't , but this one is a winner EVERY TIME

This is a great phero for an "opener" if you want to seem approachable (and apparently make you appear as if you have some fashion sense) to get your business card out there!

It does garner that, "I'm the go to person you've been looking for," vibe...gives you an ""it" person" quality ^_^

It's THE PERFECT combo , covers all the bases :) I'm glad you liked it also. I've tried other combos before and sometimes they work , sometimes they don't , but this one is a winner EVERY TIME

I'm going out for "thirsty Thursday" night tomorrow and I think I'll give this a go in that social setting. It's always men and women coworkers...and whoever else graces the bar/restaurant with their presence :D Very curious to see the impact...

Ohhh you must report back Nutrix, I'm curious what reactions the social bar scene will garner as opposed to the more daytime and one-on-one reactions!

And fluffygirl, was that you who fashioned up the combo? You are genius darling!! I have to admit I added 2 tiny dots of Occo White to top it all off, never hurts ;).

Ohhh you must report back Nutrix, I'm curious what reactions the social bar scene will garner as opposed to the more daytime and one-on-one reactions!

I surely will!

I finally found my sweet spot with this one, 4 Sprays at Work and 6 Sprays in a Social Setting

Sweet spot! Awesome! - wow 6! That's from the 1 oz spay bottle or the 5ml size?

Isn't that awesome? That's around my sweet spot too. Though I will go up to 8.

WOW! :blink: I think that would put me in OD land if I used 8....never know until I try though LOL

OMG , that would kill me ! Lol so I'm the only one for whom less is more with this one? Interesting.

:lol2: That was my initial reaction to LOL

I believe my highest equivalent with the oil has been 4...but I'm always willing to push the limits...for posterity of course :Emoticons04263:

besides being lightweight I'm super paranoid since I once covered every square inch of my body with Elevation Potion, briefly felt FANTASTIC and then spent the next many hours lying on the sofa wanting to die.

I'm going out for "thirsty Thursday" night tomorrow and I think I'll give this a go in that social setting. It's always men and women coworkers...and whoever else graces the bar/restaurant with their presence :D Very curious to see the impact...

Oooh, sounds like fun! I want to know how it goes!

Still feeling the LFM/Gotcha! combo out but I will say that work went very well with it. This time it was a bit different than last because I seemed to be everyone's cuddle bunny yesterday :lol: One of my co workers who sits several cubes over kept coming to see what I was working on...really, just to visit and make small talk. Had several meetings that went well, good eye contact, felt like people we really absorbing the conversation. There was one guy who was even leaning forward over the table, like if he could get closer he would understand more and kept up with huge eye contact (I'm not a flincher and I appreciate and feel like people are paying attention when they make eye contact during convos) and since he's an engineer and some of his decisions will impact my department I was happy to have him engaged.

Thirsty Thursday was horrible... :(

KIDDING!

We had a blast!

I had to be up early today so I was only out for a couple hours after work (got off at 8:15 stayed out til 10:30)

OK, you probably guessed this already, but this ones a great social mix...OH and one of the bartenders was making shots for other people and we saw hershey's syrup come out and heard the words "raspberry cheesecake". Well, I leaned over the bar to him and grabbed his attention for more info about it and after he'd poured the shots for the others he came back to my girl and I with 2 shots - ON THE HOUSE - and they were GOOOOOOOOD! Very nice! We left a few songs after the "drunk karaoke" started but we laughed A LOT, the bartenders were attentive...and generous...the guy on the other side of my girl at the bar would not stop stealing glances but he never said anything. Could've been the other guys with us keeping him at bay? Lots of flirtation and just an overall great time! Zero complaints! Still planning to hit hubby up with this mix this weekend but fluffy...you got something good here methinks! :love:

I'm so happy it works for you too. Had another great comfy night with my Bf and my 2 new best friends LFM and Gotcha :) It just makes the mood so relaxed and happy every time ! I ordered 2 sample vials of LFN also , I think the Gotcha and all the EST might buffer the none and just take this in a bit more flirty/sexual direction ( fingers crossed )

Have a great weekend and let me know how this works out with hubby.

Hi Fluffy Girl,

How did you apply Gotcha and LFM, want to wear this tomorrow when I see my BF

*entirely speculation!"

I have heard that a 5 inch strip equals 1 drop/spray. Will have to keep digging for accuracy... sorry :huh:

OMG!! Hahaha, Fluffygirl I can't get over the brilliance of this LFM/Gotcha combo (with smidge of occo white for me)...had two great hits today!

So smokin' coffee shop guy who introduced himself and was hanging around a lot last time I went to the cafe was there again today when I went to get work done of course (he did insist over and over that I come back ;) )...and this time he brings me over a complimentary latte with some cutesy heart foam art and my name on it. Haha oh deaaaar, what a cutie. Then, on his lunch break he came over to my table and asked if he could join me, we talked throughout lunch, and he asked for my number :). An hour ago he asked me on a date to the newly opened museum in the city this Sunday, score for genius combo!

Thennnnn, I went to a casual eatery/cafe by myself for a quick dinner this evening, and got asked to join the group of the owners and their friends (young hip crowd) at their big table because I was one of the only customers (it was an early early dinner)... I talked with them all for a bit and they were very friendly, and one of the guys monopolized me for the last 2o minutes in conversation and then asked for my number. But that's not the beauty of the story...best part is on our way out he stops in front of his car, which is a minivan that he uses for specific intriguing work purposes, and he just starts justifying to me/explaining all about it and goes on about his minivan (giving me tour, yada yada) for 10 minutes as if he just can't keep himself from going on and on. Later he texts me (great hanging out, we'll be out tonight, etc) and apologizes that I had to hear about the minivan. HAH!

lols good stories today, good good stories.

Edited by aniko