La Femme Mystere

NOT because LFM itself is scary/dommy

LFM is my version of Dominance...but like you said - NOT because it's scary/dommy.

Dom is too domme for me and makes me seem aloof and unapproachable - way NOT congruent with who I am (Leather works great though!) but LFM is my femme fatale...the reactions are predictable. People respect my person and space and if I "grace" them with acknowledgement or if they do something and I show that I am pleased by it, then I seem to absolutely make their day.

It's tempting to misuse it, lol, but so far I've used my phero powers for good...ok...I've been naughty here and there...but the majority has been for good :Emoticons04263:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the roll on and a 60/40 x 2 strength in spray.

I'd say unless your super, super sensitive to the EST smell, which I only very faintly detect in the x2 spray and even that fades away after about 5 min or so, your fine. No real stink to cover here. You can wear with anything.

Tyvey I have it in alcohol and I like the way it smells. I'm almost done with my bottle - I use this mofo that much.

I've been meaning to report the latest on this baby. Wore it to a political PR roadshow thing for work.

I received 5 kisses on the head or forehead - 6 on the cheek 3 of those with a handshake and pat on the back, 5 hugs one of them a big warm - get over here you from our VP - I actually was going to shake his hand but he said ' get over here you'

And someone blew me a kiss from across the room.

At the end of the meeting I was surrounded by about 6 males - all fawning over me and 3 of them whom are very VIP asked me for financial strategies etc. One of them kept saying over and over again - she's so pretty, she so pretty and intelligent.

It was like he was dreaming or some shit. He was a zombie! LA Femm gives me diamond encrusted lacy cupcake balls with red lipstick and lots of hair and heels. Loooove it. It's like me but with shinier balls.

I don't get the kiss on the forehead or head thing. Is that like I'm a baby Jesus?

I discussed this at work and we came to the conclusion it might be a sign of respect like mafia because at one point someone walked by me when I has my entourage and I shouted - Hey you Viezer- what he fuck am I chopped liver??? And I kinda sounded Italian like Joe Pesci in Goodfellas. Of course my entourage died laughing and probably had boners.

Who doesn't love Joe Pesci in Goodfellas?

I don't get the kiss on the forehead or head thing. Is that like I'm a baby Jesus?

I discussed this at work and we came to the conclusion it might be a sign of respect like mafia because at one point someone walked by me when I has my entourage and I shouted - Hey you Viezer- what he fuck am I chopped liver??? And I kinda sounded Italian like Joe Pesci in Goodfellas. Of course my entourage died laughing and probably had boners.

Who doesn't love Joe Pesci in Goodfellas?

Could that forehead thing be because you are petite? LOL

Does anyone notice a difference using this in a scented version versus an UN?

I'd like to get it in an UN but Molls brought up a good point in another thread about scented pheromones sometimes working better than UNs.

I haven't had this issue but then again, I have mostly UNs. Can't say I've noticed a difference.

So that's my first question regarding LFM (feel free to answer for LFN as well if you want): Scented or UN?

Second question: I think I find the oil UNs work better for me than the sprays. I think the sprays don't last long at all (or else I'm just not noticing any hits from the few pheromones I have in spray form.) How do you all find LFM/LFN in spray vs. oil (does Mara carry LFM and LFN in roll on only? I'd assume so, but I don't know for sure.)

I'm almost done with my 60/40 Un LFM. I hope Tyvey is right when she predicted that this will be released in the Sandalwood, vanilla, ylang, nutmeg scent that someone had ordered for a PE for pheromas next month....

twasn't me my dear. I believe Mara already confirmemd this though? :dancing kitty:

Does anyone notice a difference using this in a scented version versus an UN?

I'd like to get it in an UN but Molls brought up a good point in another thread about scented pheromones sometimes working better than UNs.

I haven't had this issue but then again, I have mostly UNs. Can't say I've noticed a difference.

So that's my first question regarding LFM (feel free to answer for LFN as well if you want): Scented or UN?

Second question: I think I find the oil UNs work better for me than the sprays. I think the sprays don't last long at all (or else I'm just not noticing any hits from the few pheromones I have in spray form.) How do you all find LFM/LFN in spray vs. oil (does Mara carry LFM and LFN in roll on only? I'd assume so, but I don't know for sure.)

I have LFM in both Un oil and spray and of course I have GOBM. GOBM as never failed me. Of course that's a done deal now.

Un LFM works great. I find it a pretty powerful phero and a little goes a long way in its effectiveness, at least on me. It is effective, I have had men leap forward to open a door for me, two different times when wearing this. There's nothing like being the queen bee. :)

I don't have much experience with LFN. I first tried it in BTN but that fragrance was sour on my skin sooo. I did get an Un in roll on oil. It's a little stinky because of the 'enone & cops so a nice rich cover is a must for me. I did get hits both times I wore it. The whiplash effect and a couple of people I know stroking my arm, they have never done that before. I don't think you'd need this in spray it's a pretty powerful phero blend.

Oh yes,and both give me the most wonderful selifies.

Edited by StacyK

I wore my LFM with LP Gold today, and I felt confident/calm/in control, but not as extremely superwoman-like as when I wear SS4W. I only rolled a stripe on each forearm and a dab on my neck, so maybe I didn't use enough. However, I did catch a few extra glances in my direction and such, which is always appreciated!

Is LFM the one to wear when shopping?

I can't remember but I remember different people raving that one phero was THE shopping phero. .... hmm....

I thought it was (and in fact, on page 14 is where all that info is) but I was thrown off because I'm pretty sure GQ was talking about going shopping and having a phero work for him, and obviously he wouldn't be wearing LFM. So I guess there's also a "male" shopping phero.

I can't remember but I remember different people raving that one phero was THE shopping phero. .... hmm....

Yup. This is the one to wear shopping. BlueBear swears by it.

I use this when ever I want to get my way, it works like a charm....

Definitely, people are generally helpful and go the extra mile for you with LFM.

I'm liking LFM more and more...at first I was unsure about it because it doesn't have as much of a "friendly" feel as I would like. But I'm finding that as I get used to it, I'm learning to "steer" it more in the direction I want. Since this is the LFM review, I'm going to copy and paste one of my experiences that I posted on another thread, I hope that's okay...

Normally the guy and I eat lunch together, although it's not set in stone or anything (my work has a dining room/cafeteria), and Monday when I got there he had gone to lunch without me and was sitting with some other people. Rather than just join them, I went to a table by myself and sat, right in his sight, with my back to him. I ate my lunch by myself, went back to our office but took my work to an adjoining room, and did not get up to greet him when he came in. I didn't even speak to him until he came into my room and spoke to me first. Everything about that was so out of character for me, I'm almost positive that it was all LFM. For one, it's just ridiculous for me to care that he went to lunch without me, especially since he had no idea whether or not I was even coming in for lunch that day. I know this, and normally I would be reasonable. But I think that "haughty" kind of attitude was the LFM. And the whole "I'm not going to speak to you or acknowledge your presence until you speak to me first" deal - totally not me. I try to have that kind of attitude sometimes, but I never manage to pull it off - I always cave. LFM. And let me tell you, the next day we went to lunch together, he put his plate at a table and I wasn't sure where he'd put it so I took mine somewhere else. Another (young, single) woman (who he knows but I really don't) came and sat with him. When I finally found him, I offered to go get my plate and come to the table with them, but without even saying anything to her he just got up and left that poor girl there by herself and followed me to my table. I felt REALLY bad that we'd just left her there alone, but also felt just a tiny twinge of victory too - thank you LFM.

I think all that was more due to self-effects than anything else, but it reminds me alot how the effects on me and my actions can influence others just as effectively as the phero directly working on someone else!

Anyway, I think LFM is my current favorite. I just got some lace in the mail and tried it for the first time yesterday, and felt a little put-off by it since I think I've gotten used to the LFM.

I totally get the not-so-friendly feel of LFM. I don't wear it as often as I'd kind of like to because of exactly that. Don't get me wrong, I think it's a lovely phero, and I do use it. But when I wear it, it makes me feel very removed, and I think I've noted elsewhere that people don't seem much like they want to actually converse with me. They seem to want to look at me, and smile, and hold doors, and do things for me, and they seem very impressed with me - suddenly I'm this bright, shiny thing in their presence. But the lack of "friendly" puts me off, because I'm naturally a very friendly person. I'm not necessarily an out-going person. I'm usually pretty reserved, quiet almost. But I'm not shy at all about talking to people - I do it for a living, for heaven's sake. But wearing LFM, it's almost as if I don't feel as if I'm in the same sphere as other people, and I wind up watching the goings-on from a very removed place, almost as if I'm frozen there. And I've noticed that people tend to talk "around" me, instead of TO me. I've actually been wondering if the addition of a little extra a-nol might help correct that for me. Because other than this out-of-character not-so-friendly vibe, I quite like the other effects of LFM. I like people being dazzled by my presence, and falling all over themselves to help me/do stuff for me. It's fun and very complimentary. But it gets old after a while, and I wish I felt more "me" while wearing this. I'm actually considering trying to wear it with a little swipe of LAM sometime, because I don't have straight a-nol, and I'd be adding cops anyway.

ETA - I LOVE Lace! In terms of "friendly", I don't think you could do much better than Lace. It's such a happy-feeling phero! It makes me giggly and chatty, and it has great effects on the people around me. AND... oddly, BF has a very sexual reaction to Lace at times, which is nice, (and just a little bit weird, since there are no cops).

Edited by Eggers

Yup. This is the one to wear shopping. BlueBear swears by it.

Yes, girl, and I'm a shopping fiend! :lol:

I agree with MDC; I can see Topper helping with that non-friendly thing. But it's so funny how different my experince is! with LFM, I need to beat people off with a stick! I think that's why i have such a great time shopping with it. People are dazzled and they want to be around me. At any given time, i've got 2 to 3 salespeople around me, not just chatting about whatever the store is peddling, but about life in general. But, I tend to be a phero lightweight, so it could be that the level of DHEAS already in LFM is enough for me.

Maybe we could try Topper with LFM to lighten that up? I never have but just might after reading this to see how it works. I agree that Lace is the real charmer as far as friendly, come talk to me vibes!

Topper is actually a great idea. I'll try that before I go the LAM route. I don't know why I didn't think of that myself. Oh yes I do: it was morning. I generally don't start my brain until at least noon o'clock. ;)

Yes, girl, and I'm a shopping fiend! :lol:

I agree with MDC; I can see Topper helping with that non-friendly thing. But it's so funny how different my experince is! with LFM, I need to beat people off with a stick! I think that's why i have such a great time shopping with it. People are dazzled and they want to be around me. At any given time, i've got 2 to 3 salespeople around me, not just chatting about whatever the store is peddling, but about life in general. But, I tend to be a phero lightweight, so it could be that the level of DHEAS already in LFM is enough for me.

See? I get people kind of flocking around me, and admiring me - not just DIHL, which I get a lot of with LFM, but verbally, too. But they don't pay the compliment TO ME. They say it about me, in my presence. It's so weird. It's like I'm some doll someone plopped on a shelf, that people feel the need to comment on.

A few months back I wore this to a friend's house for his birthday, and at one point I had 5 people standing around talking about how great my skin is, and the girl kept going on about how she wished she could be like me, and not wear make-up and still look good. 4 of the 5 were guys, which made it an even weirder conversation - admiring complexions & hair, make-up. Okay... :huh: But not one of them actually said anything TO ME. It was all around me. They were touching my face, and running their fingers through my hair. Yeah. Like that. Always like that with LFM.

I'll try it with Topper& report back here when I do.

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't been reaching for this or giving it the wear time it deserves. I decided to try it out on someone that is a tough nut to crack today. I positively slathered myself in it, & I will not discount LFM again! The thing is, that this one is very subtle, powerful, but in a very subtle way. I was getting nice selfies & I will have to try it with Topper, to see if I get the kind of over the top hits I do, like with other blends. I get this one now, it's meant to be a sneak attack :)

I love it^^ great story. I have had some similar experiences in the docs office with LFM and Gotcha ( different occasions of course, I do NOT layer). It must be the close quarters of the exam rooms..they are getting a nice direct dose.

I have to say I'm happy to see LFM get the love. I find I get the most constant & notable hits from my LFM & Gotcha in general.

Me too ! in fact they are the only ones i have ever gotten consistent hits with - in combination as well as separate !

I think after going back and re-reading some of this thread, I might try the LFM and Gotcha combo too! I've had limited experience with Gotcha so far, because it didn't seem to affect my target guy (although I got some hits from others, but lol I didn't really care about them). I've really meant to go back and try it several days in a row but just didn't for whatever reason. LFM works VERY well for me, so I'm wondering now about mixing the two. Hmm, maybe tomorrow's pheros will be LFM and Gotcha!

pre LFM I am Shaggy from Scooby Doo.. post LFM I am Hil Clinton in Daphne prototype .

The Pres of our company came to visit us. This is a big deal. He's in No Cal... Anyhow it was total last minute but he wanted to come cheer us on and shake hands.. pose for pics whatevers.. NO ONE told us.. so naturally on a Monday I wear a hooded sweatshirt jeans and pom pom furry shoe things.. because I'm a So Cal Valley Beach Bunny Casual girl that way. I didn't listen to my intuition ( thanks Psychic Eye Cat Potion ) that was screaming at me to wear a dress and do something with my hair.. maybe some rouge.. Nope. but I did pack LFM, Mac Powder and my Dr. Pepper chapstick..

We were advised that he was coming that morning.. no biggie.. lots of people come by the VPS etc.. they usually visit our VP and that's it.. I swiped some LFM..just in case he walked by - MOTHERFUCKER CAME TO CHAT WITH US OMG I was mortified. I looked like I was running to the mall on my way to a bonfire in Malibu after smoking 10 bowls in a Scion whilst blasting Sara and Tegan... Bosshole introduced me.. I was sitting down and I got right up and did one of Tyvey's power poses and chatted away like I was baking cordon blue for kicks in my filing cabinet.. no biggie.. I said man terms like. call em up, let's get em on board to play ball... Wtf? Then his eyes wandered to my crotch or shoes.. I did say.. Excuse the casual dress, we are in a war zone right now.. ( he actually approved our dept to wear jeans because of the mining we are doing until the end of the year )

He laughed.. then I remembered I was wearing jeans with a free thinking zipper... yup zipper was open. Then he asked me who's art was on my walls.. I said I didn't know. None are from my son. I steal parent's kids artwork from their cubicles during my spare time. We said our goodbyes and I thanked him for visiting us and invited him back..UM WHO THE FUCK AM I???

What happened to me? I went toe to toe with the pres of our company - thanks to LFM and my rebellious zipper.

I think my dick must've popped out at one point, and that's when he realized my cock was huge and so he backed off and gave me the nod- you know he nod of - you've got a big dick- you're in.

:D ".. I looked like I was running to the mall on my way to a bonfire in Malibu after smoking 10 bowls in a Scion whilst blasting Sara and Tegan... "

LOL. Sometimes I really miss the old CA way of life! :)

Only with LFM can you be caught with your zipper down and still feel like the queen Bee...

Edited by StacyK