La Femme Mystere

lmao very funny and really vividly describes how lfm works. did you get the close-talking too?

it might not have been that your fly was down...according to my social-psych friend, when guys look down your body they are already into you - I always assumed that it was that they were checking you out (the way bitchy girls give you the down-and-up to see what you're wearing before they decide whether to be nice to you) - but it's generally not - if their glance just runs straight down, they are already un/sub-consciously visually stripping you cuz they already find you attractive. Sounds like you knocked him out :D

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:)! You had me at Dr.Pepper chapstick

Hope someone gets you a custome.. "Balls!" said the Queen "If I had them I'd be King!".. tee for X Mas this year :P

LOL

If anyone would, it would totally be bosshole. He says I have huge ones. I wish I could grow a mustache sometimes to match my balls. I would love one with like mutton chops.. oh by the way since we are talking about body parts.. I decided to shave the other day.. my armpits looked like I had burnt kettle corn hanging from them, my legs looked like I was a teenage boy trying desperately to grow something on his face.. and finally my vag resembled something very dark and twisted ( pubic hairs ) it looked like a hobbit with werewolf disease was leasing the space between my c section scar and mound.. so I started shearing it.. well ladies I got really fucking tired and lazy really fast.. there was so much hair it looked like a barber shop.. so I just stopped because I didn't feel like spending another 15 fucking minutes fading a 6 on that shit ~ what I ended up with is FRINGE. VAGINA FRINGE. So picture Jim Carrey's character in Dumb and Dumber.. picture his bangs on my vagina.. so they start where my c section scar is and they run down about maybe longer than half an inch then it's duty free- and bareskin until you get to the puffy pastry and there's a fucking goatee coming out of my insides.. well it's kind of on the outside too but it's so long it looks like I am pissing a goat tee, I debated razor cutting it, but that would be way to edgy and cool for my tastes, and the scissors were too far away, like in the kitchen, so I just left it. My Bf did a double take the other day but didn't ask.. because we were in the middle of something fun.. I have no desire to fix that shit.. if he says anything to me about it I'll just tell him it's art. No I'll tell him he's getting MORE BANG FOR HIS FUCK.. LOL

He won't say anything because he fears for his life.

:D ".. I looked like I was running to the mall on my way to a bonfire in Malibu after smoking 10 bowls in a Scion whilst blasting Sara and Tegan... "

LOL. Sometimes I really miss the old CA way of life! :)

Only with LFM can you be caught with your zipper down and still feel like the queen Bee...

LOL

Haha I adore your reviews LV! I like your emergency stash of LFM, MAC powder and Dr Pepper Chapstick. - great survival kit!

I swear by these. I rotate Dr. Pepper Chapstick with like a million other chapsticks all my lovely LP ladies send me : )

lmao very funny and really vividly describes how lfm works. did you get the close-talking too?

it might not have been that your fly was down...according to my social-psych friend, when guys look down your body they are already into you - I always assumed that it was that they were checking you out (the way bitchy girls give you the down-and-up to see what you're wearing before they decide whether to be nice to you) - but it's generally not - if their glance just runs straight down, they are already un/sub-consciously visually stripping you cuz they already find you attractive. Sounds like you knocked him out :D

That's really funny because he was really close to me. Like if I stuck out my arm I would be able to choke him, easily. I thought he was song the catty thing because he's from NO CAL and maybe I thought he liked my snow pom pom boots.. WOW I LOVE LFM!

Hello!

I've been a long-time lurker of the forum, and finally decided to break my silence.

Oh, you dangerous dangerous members! It didn't take me much time at all reading through the posts before I found myself being pursuaded to make my purchase.

I'm so excited. I hope I have as much success with LFM as many of you guys did.

Hi and welcome Moriko!

I'm new to LP and pheromones myself and I love LFM. I found it doesn't make people as inclined to necessarily approach me directly as other blends do, perhaps because it does provide that air of mystery, but it definitely leaves an interesting impression on them. Have fun experimenting!

Thanks! :3

I think it'll be really interesting. I'd love to be the mysterious woman!

I've tried a few others from the site with success, but I don't have the persistence to keep track of how much does what.

Hopefully being a more active part of the forums will make me more willing to keep track of these things!

Welcome to the forum. Hey, as long you get the results that you desire, keeping track of every minute detail isn't that important. I really only make a note of my pheromone usage if something really over the top happens ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Two strange LFM hits: a man in line behind me moved into my personal space and sniffed my neck. Moments later, another man growled and winked at me. :blink:

Bwahahahaha... strange? really? :Emoticons04263: ...I need to start wearing this again,had some interesting times with it,and with LF Noire in Because The Night and Unbridled...damn,just too many special ones...and they keep coming :w00t:

eta: oh Hai there Moriko,welcome here !! :pinguin6:

Edited by Calii

Bwahahahaha... strange? really? :Emoticons04263: ...I need to start wearing this again,had some interesting times with it,and with LF Noire in Because The Night and Unbridled...damn,just too many special ones...and they keep coming :w00t:

eta: oh Hai there Moriko,welcome here !! :pinguin6:

Herro! :3 thanks for the welcome.

I think I OD-ed on LFM last night!

I wore it to a show with two friends.

I had done 2 two-three inch swipes on each forearm, two stripes on my torso, and a dab at my neck.

One of my friends kept standing further away from me and kind of ignored me a good chunk of the evening, which was not like him. It actually made me feel a little sad and then it struck me that it could've been the pheros.

I just haven't figured out the correct amount to use with LFM, really. When I tried two stripes on my torso, one stripe on each arm... nothing whatsoever. So that's why I tried two stripes on each arm and it seemed like it was way too much. Hmmm. Guess I'll be changing it up some more.

Cool, that's what's I'll do next time I use it. Thanks!

It's so fascinating how each phero can have drastically different amounts needing to be used to be effective. Like I have to swipe a bunch of Gotcha when I use it, but less SS4W, and possibly way less LFM.

It's so fascinating how each phero can have drastically different amounts needing to be used to be effective. Like I have to swipe a bunch of Gotcha when I use it, but less SS4W, and possibly way less LFM.

Exactly!! ...the only way to know what works on you is to experiment...see, Gotcha on me is waay strong,just a bit too much makes me high and giggilysilly...more so than normal...:lol: :lol: :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I wore LFM twice recently because I'm determined to make it work for me, haha.

The first night, with a dab of LFM on my wrist and one on my neck, I went and picked up a friend from an errand he was running before we met up with other friends. In my car, he was a bit more chatty than normal, and a bit more forthcoming in a surprising TMI type way (not the phero, I mean it just seemed like he was rambling a bit and spilling his guts without noticing). But I felt like the effect on him wore off pretty early, if that makes any sense.

I also wore it today to do some quick holiday shopping. Same amount. Little bit on one wrist, and a little on my neck. I'm always a talkative and friendly customer, but I felt like, boy, the people who were helping me would not stop talking! At Crate and Barrel, where I was buying one tiny cheap thing, the woman at the register kept trying to get me to stay. And later, while looking at New Year's Eve type dresses on a lark, the salesgirl also kept talking to me for so long that I finally had to say "okaaayyy, well I'm going to go try these on now..." and she kind of had this look in her eye like oh my goodness, that's right, I should be working. I wound up really liking one of the dresses and it was on sale, but it was cheaper to buy it online because there was an additional $25 off that was listed as being online only. But on the internet, the dress was backordered til February. The salesgirl was like, "don't worry about it, we'll just take the 25 off manually" and did that and a little bit extra so it was even cheaper.

I assume that this is the LFM effect that I've been missing by not using the right amount.

I put on Cuchi Head on my wrists, and then I put three drops from the little glass sample vial of La Femme Mystere I got from Pheromas onto my wrist, plus a slight tough of the dropper to my clavicle.

I rubbed the three drops on my wrist to my other wrist and then rubbed on wrist on the top of my head, and one wrist to the back of my neck since I was going to be bundled up and wanted some

extra diffusion. Then I took my mini strange attractors with Topper in it, and sprayed three times all over.

Went out to eat. I was not putting out the vibe of "superior female queen bee." I was actually rather in a private, shy, observant mood. I just wanted to go out to eat and be out of the house after the ice

storm, and play video games on my phone.

Anyway, I was a bit flustered when I got there and kept flubbing my sentences to the waiter. Also, I was having an ugly day. So I honestly felt like I had high-schooler outsider-vibe going on, and just wanted

to stamp "dork" on my forehead and have people leave me alone so long as I got my iced tea and my food.

However, the waiter was very gracious and came by several times to check on me. Everything was fine, and he was very gracious saying repeatedly "it's my pleasure" anytime I said thank you.

I don't know if it was the LFM making me feel distant or if I was already feeling distant, but I just didn't want to connect with anyone aside from the polite requests and thank yous.

The waiter also didn't seem to be overly effusive (though that's common at this restaurant) but he did seem very earnest for lack of a better word. Very earnest in a kind way (not a nervous sucking-up way) in making my stay pleasant and getting stuff right (though that may be because the manager knows I'll come to him if I have any issues, or want to tell him about a waiter/waitress doing a fantastic kick-ass job.)

The earnestness made me feel better about being the socially flubbing talking person that I was being, but it didn't feel like he was hitting on me either (thank God too because he was so young that would've made me feel weird.)

I'm not sure if the flubbing on my part was feeling discordant with LFM, or having had little social interaction the last couple of days besides my boyfriend, or if it was reacting to the distant but kind vibe the waiter was putting out--since sometimes that is enough to put me off since I feel like I can't "read" them easily and respond how I normally would.

Do those of you who have experimented with this enough feel that 3.5 drops was too much? I've tried one drop and a smear and didn't get any hits so I went up to this higher amount. Maybe I need to bring it back down.

Just read your story Enchantress. Like you I'm really still trying to figure this one out- LFM really is a mysterious phero-beast.

Anyway, it struck me that the waiter's behaviour really sounds like he was reacting to the phero, and was respecting your need for space but trying to serve you well at the same time. I know the couple of times I've truly overdosed on this one (read too much as 5 or 6 or 7 full sprays :blush:) people have stayed very much away from me and only expressed interest from afar, like I was a panther that had escaped from the zoo, and they kinda wanted to stroke my sleek fur, but they didn't want to get eaten.

^that would actually be very useful to me. My boyfriend and I wondered at the ninja applications of ghosting.

@mh one of the first times I tried lfm, like you, I got the outsider high schooler, self-conscious, social inferior/submissive feeling and yet ppl were enthralled, undeterred by my awkwardness and terrible body language (men were close talking to a ridiculous degree and women listened to me raptly). I'm very phero lightweight and have since found that using less than I did that day, doesn't give me the submissive feeling. So yeah, I'd try less!

Edited by tyvey

Thanks! Will likely try again today with just a dot or two.

I know amount varies alot from person to person, but I usually make a little circle on each wrist and then rub them into the inside of the opposite elbow, hit the rollerball a few times across my chest and neck, and then roll some onto the back of my neck. I don't really get selfies any more usually from LFM, (or much of anything, really), but it seems to have a good effect on my target guy at this amount.

I think pheros work weirdly on me. LFM doesn't get me the distant, mysterious vibe at all - more of a playful, happy reaction. And Lace...it just makes me feel brain dead - I so wish it worked for me!

La Femme NOIR ~ I have OD on this a few times still trying to find my exact sweet spot. Anywho it seems to make people extremely :arf: unfriendly with you. Do not OD with this one no bueno~! It's amazing in just the right amount though :Emoticons04235: Which seems to be somewhere around 1 smallish swipe of my roll on/Fragrance. Out of everything I have I need the least amount of this one.

Im legitimately digging LFM (LFM/LFN are actually my favourites, not gonna lie) Im sure my sweet spot is two swipes from La Sylphide sample or 1 drop full-strength from Lfm oil.

It kinda makes me feel princessy in a way, when i first dab it on i felt pretty unreal like i was seeing myself for the first time from someone else's perspective(im not sure how to describe this accurately, but it makes me stand a little more firmly behind my word and defogs everything so its all pristine for judgment) After ive been getting the feel for it, its been the best thing for me lately :D

I like how it makes the creeps who usually flock into my bubble stay far far away from me, but its the total opposite with the chicks. They get ALL UP IN MAH SPACE which can get uncomfortable cuz they get so close that theyre pretty much pushing themselves onto me and get a little handsy that i just get so uncomfortable and have to walk away! I guess to certain people it says "you cant touch me cuz im quality" and its reversed for people who think they can get away with touching me with out consequences (AKA friends/acquaintances/exs) I would expect stuff like that to be coming from LFN and not the good sister LFM!

Anyways, aside from being a babe magnet- I really dig the respect factor, people are ma'am-ing me left and right while im getting all this discounts and free shit. I dont get the door holding or anything cool like that, but i do get what i want which makes my inner spoiled rotten child happy :lol: Ive also observed that it makes this close knit group i hang w.once a week acknowledge me a lot more (i usually just fade into the background but they leave room for me to talk which is something im still trying to get used to)

The only thing i kinda dislike is the staring game. When im just chillin someplace playing on my phone--people of the male variety will get into my line of vision and give me that "smoldering stare", you know the one. My auto response is to return the stare down and get ready to fight-to-the-death which i think wasnt their intention at all. I also experienced some of the check out/bagger people trying to "one-up" me over food and petty things which i think was a little odd.

In the end tho, its pretty rad :)

Some people bristle but thats cuz theyre probably unhappy with life or something

Anonymous2F, based on your interesting experiences I'm going to start over, trying just one spray (of UN) at a time. So far I continue to be a little scared of it, but you've inspired me to tame the mysterious beast that is LFM.

On a side note, I'm currently finding myself staring at Tyvey's avi for inappropriate lengths of time...

Wore 2 sprays of LFM, covered with the lovely A Taste For Luxury, to go out for some dreaded Christmas shopping. I felt a little awkward within myself, as a couple of others have described, but was treated beautifully by others- lots of respect and help and extra attention. Interestingly, when I've previously worn 5 or 6 sprays it's kept others at a distance, but made me feel less awkward. Weird.

If I wanted to amp a whole bottle of perfume with this, how many drops or ratio of the bottle should I add? Guessing it would be drops since less is more with this.

That would be hugely speculative without knowing the dose/mcg per drop. Without the PM giving that advice - or another of the LP lovelies who may know - you would have to wing it.

The closest hypothesis I can offer is that: If a perfumed LP is approx. 1/3 the strength of an Un, and if the dropper bottle is full strength, then you would take a container, fill 2/3 of it's volume with your perfume of choice and then add 1/3 to it from your dropper bottle - however many drops that bay be. Then, hypothetically you would have a phero'd perfume :)

There are several BIG "if"s in there :D Experimenting with a trial vial and using pipettes to measure out the perfume would be a great way to try w/o wasting much if you aren't sure...

During the last day of my finals, I wore a bit of this underneath my regular perfume, and WOW. It was amazing.
I went to the school pub right after my last exam around noonish with acquaintances and friends and we didn't leave for a very long time, but I didn't buy a single drink the entire time! Every time I was done with my drink, a new one just plopped in front of me! First, it was someone from our group that I had just met, and he bought me a pint, scooted his chair towards me, and talked in a whisper for the first hour we were there. When I went to go buy another drink, the bartender chatted me up and gave me an entire pitcher on the house. This happened throughout the day/night, and by the time I left, I was skipping and dancing like a fool. The pub is kind of the university watering hole, and it has a mix of undergrad, grad, and professors that like to eat and drink there. I frequent the place a lot, but on the day I was wearing La Femme, I think I had a conversation with nearly everyone in the place, and the area we were sitting in became more and more populated. It felt really cozy and turned into a bit of a house party vibe rather than a pub setting (there was group camaraderie among strangers rather than the regular pattern of groups sitting and drinking separately). It was such a treat and exactly what I needed after the sleep deprived month I've been having. Later in the night, I realized one of the people I had been talking to about music was in the band that was playing that night, and he was nice enough to play a few songs that I had mentioned. I jumped up and started dancing with my friends, and by the end of the set, the whole pub was dancing (bartenders included!). I can't believe it's taken me so long to try this out. It's bottled charisma and charm. But if I'm honest, I guess I don't exactly know how much I can attribute the amazing night to La Femme Mystere, though. There was definitely a general air of celebration throughout the uni that day and the copious amounts of drinking everyone did probably helped a lot too. But, I have a show I'm going to next week before I start traveling, so I'll get to wear it again and see if I can replicate the good vibes I had at the pub. :9

I second! LFM definitely gives off a specific vibe that I use in situations where I need people to pay attention and be cooperative at work. Socially - it's Miss Butterfly! :^^:

• 1 month later...

I've already reviewed this one, but I wore it for the first time in a while today and oh, how I love it! I've been trying to lay off LFM for the past few weeks because I was wearing it daily for a while. Today I wore it with Glitter Kissed. We had a luncheon (kill me now) at work, and I sat next to the guy (who apparently isn't going to be the guy, but still someone whose company I enjoy and I care about alot). At one point I turned around and he was just staring at me. Not really DIHL, just staring intently. I think he was getting a little pherobombed though, because he was having some anxiety (he told me during the meeting) and when that happens he does some deep-breathing exercises, so I think he was inhaling the LFM ALOT. Right after that meeting he was helping me with something on my computer, and for some reason kept apologizing for seemed like absolutely no reason. I actually think he was getting frustrated with me because I couldn't figure out what I was doing and he was apologizing for feeling like that, but he was being so nice that I never would have known he was frustrated in the first place! Lol, I got super-nice treatment the rest of the day too. I love my LFM!