Last night, I had LFM on with a purpose.

The singer/guitarist of the band I was seeing is such a LFM/LFN responder, he did a mini double take and said hello to me from the stage (I was side stage/monitor desk.) Other than introducing band members, he says nothing to anyone from the stage except band and crew. The last time I was side stage in LP Rouge with LFM he got straight off stage and walked over and started talking to me. It was weird and his ex-wife accused me of all kinds of crazy shit later that week. Anywho, I had the LFM on because I had to explain to him that I was being asked to direct his next webcast for free. Now, if he was asking me for a favor, I'd do it, but he wasn't the one asking. And NO ONE should work for free. Even for someone they'd work for for free, doing a job they'd do even if they weren't getting paid. They should still get paid.

Unfortunately/fortunately, a Good Samaritan stopped a group of car robbers after they had broken a window on my car, so I had to leave the show at set break. But, my man did tell him that I had been asked to work for free, which he clearly had no idea that it was happening. My man explained that I'd be willing to do him a favor but not the person who asked me and that I felt the venue had plenty of money with which to pay me. BF said singer then asked how much I normally get paid, and then they were interrupted and conversation ended. So not sure if I'm getting paid, but at least he knows that I'm doing him a favor and perhaps earning the 50 or so shows I've gotten into for free!

Did I mention that I've never seen him say hello to anyone from the stage before? Yes, I know I did. A mini double take. So cool. :blue_dancing_banana:

Omg but your car! Was anything stolen? That sucks 

1 hour ago, halo0073 said:

Omg but your car! Was anything stolen? That sucks 

Well, not out of my car, exactly, but the window is going to cost me over $200 to fix. So I'm currently looking over my sale list and trying to decide what I don't "need." We also leave for Mexico on Tuesday so I need to wrap it up.

1 hour ago, Eastwood22 said:

Well, not out of my car, exactly, but the window is going to cost me over $200 to fix. So I'm currently looking over my sale list and trying to decide what I don't "need." We also leave for Mexico on Tuesday so I need to wrap it up.

Ugh that’s horrible. I’m glad someone stopped them before they did any more damage or stole anything from inside. 

3 hours ago, halo0073 said:

Ugh that’s horrible. I’m glad someone stopped them before they did any more damage or stole anything from inside. 

I was very lucky. I don't know if it happens in other cities/areas like this, but car break-ins are crazy. This was a team of four, one driver sat in running car, two guys were look-out scouts, one was the window breaker. The guy who stopped them has had car broken into there and apparently started yelling as if it was his own car. There's even a security guy on a bike in that lot, but he's old and looks like a skinny homeless Santa. He missed it until my new friend Mark started yelling, he was very apologetic. One night I arrived there and it was raining, I saw some people running with backpacks, didn't think much of it. An hour later it was discovered that 17 cars had been broken into and I had seen the energetic perpetrators. The other time my car window was broken into, I realized that they had stolen my BOWLING BALL and the bag it was in. I was bummed but cheered myself up, hoping the perp had been on bicycle, thinking they were riding off with a bag of gold bricks. Imagine their delight as they discovered a 12 (or 14?) lb leopard printed bowling ball, drilled for a left handed woman, with the name "Bunny" carved into it in cursive! Talk about a big win for their night's haul! 

@Eve, yes, my bowling ball was leopard print. As are my good roller skates, which have not (as of today, to the best of my knowledge) been stolen.

@Eastwood22  all I can say is you obviously have good taste!  sorry about the car.   Don't even get me started!  I am really over theft and people not understanding boundaries as far as what is theirs and what is not something  take for themselves.  Just the other day,  my neighbor's  hanging flower baskets were stolen from either side of their front door.  really.  flowers.  who does that.?  I'd be driving around the neighborhood looking for them, if they were mine.    Last summer the BF left the windows down on the jeep when he ran in the store, and when he came out someone had stolen his cigarettes and lighter (not that this is a bad  thing, if you know what I mean)  It did not make him quit.  And my son's GPS,  that for some unknown reason was in my vehicle, was taken too.    My vintage Chanel sunglasses were right there in the console, but they missed them. 

My freaking gnomes got taken and broken twice from my fenced in communal but very quiet patio/backyard. I have to keep my Garden gnome in the dining room now. People are such dicks.

@Eve and @halo0073, Oakland is like the old west, no laws and the marshals are too busy to care about our garden gnomes.

I had a hand carved bear stolen off my front porch. Not your everyday chain saw carved bear, hand carved. Front porch thieves suck. I try to imagine it's 6 yr olds "getting presents" for their grandma's.

On 3/1/2019 at 9:50 PM, hedgehog said:

Also somewhat interesting: I have never gotten a "sexy" vibe from LFM. No signs of attraction and no "I'm so sexy" self effects. I think this is a matter of congruence here, since I've only tested it out at work. I'm in "work mode," so I'm not putting out flirty vibe, and I'm not thinking "sexy", so no effects on others or myself. Instead,it feels like a more feminine, "softer" Swimming with Sharks (or at least how I imagine Swimming With Sharks would be like, from reading the description - I have some in my next order!)

Ok, I might have to take this back too. I've been wearing a swipe of Sensual Harmony w/ LFM about 3 days a week at work for the last month or so (with more occasional use before that). A coworker asked me out yesterday! Well, I think he asked me out. I am so oblivious when it comes to things like this. 

We've been friends at work longer than I've been wearing pheros, and already talk a lot. So what happened this week?  🤔  Well, a bunch of us were crammed together in a tour trying to see a demo, and he definitely got a good whiff of the LFM...  It continues to amaze me how powerful pheros are.  I'm a little uneasy though, because I think we work really well together and want to preserve the work relationship. I might have to switch to SWS to keep things more professional, which makes me sad because I LOVE LFM's self effects. LFM is so congruent with my personality that it makes me feel more confidently and authentically myself, if that makes sense.

On 8/16/2019 at 10:13 PM, hedgehog said:

Ok, I might have to take this back too. I've been wearing a swipe of Sensual Harmony w/ LFM about 3 days a week at work for the last month or so (with more occasional use before that). A coworker asked me out yesterday! Well, I think he asked me out. I am so oblivious when it comes to things like this. 

We've been friends at work longer than I've been wearing pheros, and already talk a lot. So what happened this week?  🤔  Well, a bunch of us were crammed together in a tour trying to see a demo, and he definitely got a good whiff of the LFM...  It continues to amaze me how powerful pheros are.  I'm a little uneasy though, because I think we work really well together and want to preserve the work relationship. I might have to switch to SWS to keep things more professional, which makes me sad because I LOVE LFM's self effects. LFM is so congruent with my personality that it makes me feel more confidently and authentically myself, if that makes sense.

I have a date Friday and I can’t wait to wear LFM, the hits are crazy! Have you decided if you will go out with him? 

44 minutes ago, Blackgirlmagic said:

I have a date Friday and I can’t wait to wear LFM, the hits are crazy! Have you decided if you will go out with him? 

We're going out after work on Thursday. I think we'll figure things out then. We're both very direct, logical people so I think we can talk it out and come to a mutual decision on what we want to do. 

I hope you have a great date on Friday! You'll have to give us a report of the LFM effects! 

16 hours ago, hedgehog said:

We're going out after work on Thursday. I think we'll figure things out then. We're both very direct, logical people so I think we can talk it out and come to a mutual decision on what we want to do. 

I hope you have a great date on Friday! You'll have to give us a report of the LFM effects! 

Most definitely, my package just cleared Canadian customs around 4:30 this morning so I should be getting my goodies between tomorrow and Friday perfect timing. Not going to wear Aja but I will definitely pair LFM with either Moondust Cocoa or Lina’s Mama Lion 👩🏾‍🍳🍫