On 3/13/2020 at 8:23 PM, tyvey said:

@Eggers the discount is practically guaranteed with LFM! It is FASCINATING to me how it makes people want to shower you with gifts and such.

Girl this has been my reality, LFM is my favourite go to either by herself or with a scented fragrance oil. I purchased unscented because of the gym and work being scent free zones. Also sometimes I really don’t feel like smelling like anything.

Most recently a man I’m good friends with who I also flirt with offered to train me in martial arts. The first time I worse LFM he was all shy which isn’t like him and we trained for an hour. 

Today I get a text while running errands from him saying that he had an hour to kill and he could pop by and train me before he had to go back to work. Well one hour led to a total of THREE hours! He ended up canceling one of his clients to spend two more hours training me out of the goodness of heart. Of course we ended up flirting some more when he got ready to leave. 😃

On 9/15/2020 at 3:56 PM, Blackgirlmagic said:

He ended up canceling one of his clients to spend two more hours training me out of the goodness of heart. Of course we ended up flirting some more when he got ready to leave. 😃

His heart may be good but I don’t think that’s why he couldn’t leave!