La Femme Mystere

k, i've been wearing this for 2 days, to work (NOW that's the LIZ I remember !!) and the self effects are delicious !!!

you know that "Fiat" commercial, where a cute geeky guy is staring at a beautiful woman as she's bent down and she notices and SLAPS him as she seduces him ?

THAT'S HOW I FEEL WHEN I WEAR LA FEMME MYSTERE !!!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/06/super-bowl-commercials-2012-fiat-girl-video_n_1255327.html

right down to the latte foam...hee

Hot damn...hee, I saw that commercial just yesterday! So good to see our Mistress Liz back in action...had to laugh at you using it in the hospital,but now why should that surprise me,can't keep a good woman down *MWAH* :hearts09793:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this supposed to make ME frisky? Because it does. A total waste today because Shadow was out this afternoon. There I was, house full of kids, feeling all sex-ay, not a chance of getting lucky.

Probably shouldn't wear this to work either.

I've worn it to work, course I don't slather/overspray. LFM doesn't make me frisky, it's more a sense of sexy confidence that I get. On the 2 occasions I wore it to work, I found moody/difficult attys were a bit more agreeable, eager to please and even kinda flirting.

Think members here were referring LFM as a Sophia Loren-ish phero

I am so happy! I finally received my first order. Thanks Mara for suggesting that I mix the La Femme Mystere & Love Potion together. I can't wait to try this out tomorrow at work. I am very curious to see what effects this has.

But I do have a question. I tried this after work...and I went walking and noticed that I felt more confident & sexy. Is this blend suppose to make you feel this way?

I am so happy! I finally received my first order. Thanks Mara for suggesting that I mix the La Femme Mystere & Love Potion together. I can't wait to try this out tomorrow at work. I am very curious to see what effects this has.

But I do have a question. I tried this after work...and I went walking and noticed that I felt more confident & sexy. Is this blend suppose to make you feel this way?

Most definitely!!!

First go with LFM today. I ordered it in 60/40 without cops and had two full sprays on my chest this morning which I spread over my torso. My cover scent is Halo's Lavender Musk. I skipped cops today as I want to have a better judgement of LFM and the various reasons which I will touch on later in my journal.

I was looking for self-effects and effects on people around me ..... so far .... nothing. I'll be around more people later this morning and I'll report again.

Second trial, 2 1x sprays to back of head. Btw mine is 90/10. Caveat: I'm underslept and mildly grouchy.

Surprisingly so far effects are more like Leather or even Dom than anything else! My nose is literally up in the air and I can't make it come down - similar involuntary physical feeling as when I wear Lace and my face muscles won't stop smiling - and I want to kick somebody's ass, but in a good way.

People definitely staring again like last time, the INCEPTION hotel scene thing. Eep

Out to dinner- it's making my friend talk UNCONTROLLABLY, lol. Me too, though less so.

Still figuring this one out!

I tested about two goodly swipes on SO. Surprisingly, he responded well to this one. He was very cuddly & we had amazing sex. Idk if I can entirely credit the sex to this one because I've been hitting the cardio again & that always helps, but it's notable that I was wearing this one.

We had a very interesting convo, too. He was explaining his pov that the energy you have with an ex always lingers, & I explained that you get over people & move on. When they're on your frequency you resonate with them, when either one of you change frequencies then they leave your life. It is the flow of things, there's no reason to make it weird by trying to keep grasping at what used to be. He usually freaks when I talk this frankly with him, but he handled our conversation well this time. I was very calmly able to explain to him that I had to let go of people that I loved very much at an early age, so I can handle letting go of relationships that are draining me very easily as an adult. Normally he freaks out on me & starts thinking that I'm trying to end it with him when I try to help him to understand why I don't cling desperately to him. :rolleyes: This is a very well crafted blend.

I've been flat broke for 2 months...have a couple extra bucks with nothing immenent to spend them on...so back here I am at LP (I had to stay away when I knew I couldn't pay...because I cannot be trusted here, and would have tried to sneak a few bottles of something or other and pulled my hair out later). I WANT THIS! I think I also saw that this is included in this month's Goddess of the Blue Moon? Must try putting together a shopping cart that won't break me...

I WANT THIS! I think I also saw that this is included in this month's Goddess of the Blue Moon?

Yep Yep that's it...you could get a pick 10 sampler :D

An update on last Thursday re my 2 sprays of LFM. Nothing but 5 sprays (I was greedy, no I was anxious and didn't want to waste my opportunity to test drive) and cops .... it was fantastic. I promise to use less the next time.

@Beccah - did you use LFM alone or with cops?

OMG

Tried one spritz to back of neck and another on lower back. I have two things to say:

I am Faye dunaway 's Bonnie

And

Everyone must make way for me.

Holy shit. Sweet spot found.

OMG

Tried one spritz to back of neck and another on lower back. I have two things to say:

And

Isn't it GREAT Tyvey ?? :wub:

I'm already contemplating a "back-up" spray btl !

originally I bought the roll-on, then read that the spray reaches a larger area or something like that, so I bought that, now I carry the roll-on w/me as back-up if I'm out & about.

Edited by liz

OMG

And

Oh Hell Yeah :cat690:

dying to buy this one!

You need to invent a snack food with this name, so I can proclaim its' deliciousness!

I've been researching recipes to get back to you on this. On the savory side, I couldn't find or think of anything better than a popcorn ball style ball of flaming hot Cheetos. On the sweet side, I think it would have to be a bacon/chocolate/caramel/bourbon ball, like a large truffle or small crabapple. Will be experimenting.

I've been researching recipes to get back to you on this. On the savory side, I couldn't find or think of anything better than a popcorn ball style ball of flaming hot Cheetos. On the sweet side, I think it would have to be a bacon/chocolate/caramel/bourbon ball, like a large truffle or small crabapple. Will be experimenting.

ON THE SWEET SIDE. YEEEESSSS!!!! Can't wait for your recipe. I was typing so fast that I typoed the whole first sentence. :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t: Edited by ElizabethOSP

I'm even gonna try to make it healthy (non dairy, stevia instead of sugar etc)...will post in my journal when I get it together..

Back on topic: Reached for my newfound confidence-in-a-bottle again due to feeling need to feel more brave about something. Did a spray- one spray!- on lower tum. Once again I am very aware of my tongue which seems to be insisting that I recognize its separate sentient consciousness, and I have that semi-stunned feeling. Not unpleasant, but it's so interesting that among us all, only I seem to get this effect! I'm pretty sure it's a th-doc & alcohol thing...very quick hard hit from under my nose even if not *directly* under nose. So now I know I gotta keep it on my back...

Tyvey, even though you're describing it as "semi-stunned" and I described it as "euphoria" but my gut is telling me we're both describing the same feeling. I feel hyper-aware too. I don't feel my tongue ( :lol:) but colors seem more vivid. The feeling is like when Dorothy leaves the house and steps into Munchkinland.

Now, for the Amazeballs...will they be chocolate covered or have chocolate incorporated into them? Not that it matters; i think I could consume copious amounts either way!

Edited by BlueBear

OMG I'M NOT ALOOOONE thanks BlueBear! dollars to doughnuts there is at least one common ingredient with Heart2Heart as that mystery trial was the only time I've ever experienced the trippy sensory effects & the "why is everyone looking at me" feeling... which I realized today may be due NOT to the phero making me irrational/paranoid, but maybe people are looking at me a normal amount & the sensory sharpening just makes me actually NOTICE it - vs. normally when I am too "shut down"/internally focused to notice. Like snowflake & others I'm going to try diluting it.

ETA oh I think it will incorporate chocolate. I think it will be melted choc + caramel flavored slightly w/ bourbon, w/slightly overcooked bacon in it to crunch on, & dotted with rock salt.

Edited by tyvey

OMG I'M NOT ALOOOONE thanks BlueBear! dollars to doughnuts there is at least one common ingredient with Heart2Heart as that mystery trial was the only time I've ever experienced the trippy sensory effects & the "why is everyone looking at me" feeling... which I realized today may be due NOT to the phero making me irrational/paranoid, but maybe people are looking at me a normal amount & the sensory sharpening just makes me actually NOTICE it - vs. normally when I am too "shut down"/internally focused to notice. Like snowflake & others I'm going to try diluting it.

ETA oh I think it will incorporate chocolate. I think it will be melted choc + caramel flavored slightly w/ bourbon, w/slightly overcooked bacon in it to crunch on, & dotted with rock salt.

I'll bet it could be the THDOC

ohdearohdearohdear. *WHEN* did I miss the transformation from funny colloquialism to ACKCHUALL SNACK!?!

I think I was having a moment of longing for...uh...other objects. *ahem*

I think I was having a moment of longing for...uh...other objects. *ahem*

Don't give me that kinkier-than-thou attitude :rofl222:

...now if I could ony remember where I heard/saw that :lol:

calii wants amazeballs...oh...nevermind :001_302:

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, last time I wore this it was ONE spray to back of neck. It made me loosey-goosey and talkative and feel like the Shit, and my gay male acquaintance who is normally diffident, passive and subdued was talking uncontrollably, MIRRORING me like craaaazy, I mean nonstop, and commented that I smelled delicious (the LP flavoring).

ETA so I looked back and I think LV is the only other person besides me who has said that this makes people around them jabber uncontrollably. Mara, is this an expected effect? Theories?

Edited by tyvey

Sounds like your friend was inspired to want to be you. :)

It was part of the expected effects because the blend is high in Beta-Nol, and also has Alpha-Nol in it, both of which inspire talking, but we believe that we had the recipe tempered towards helping to create deep meaningful connections. From the description....

a deeply feminine and voluptuously seductive air that would inspire positive feelings, deep emotions, meaningful connections, and leave a lasting, memorable, enchanting impression.

Yes totally tyvey. Everyone boards the Chat Away train when I wear this, but it's always chatting away about how wonderful I am etc..

I love La Fem, it's a HUGE ego boost for me. I should wear some today. I look like a mouse that got left out in the rain for 2 seasons.

aha! I did not know (or forgot) that it was quite bnol-forward :) that sure explains it. It's very interesting to me that it doesn't make ME babble though- even when I wear it right under my nose- only other people! I think must be somehow tempered by everything else for me, but not for (certain) others, LOL. Thank you for the explanation.

This phero actually mellows me OUT. In a very good way.

I think it is a COOL CONFIDENT feeling that it portrays. I couldn't really figure it out the first couple of times I wore it because I'm not sure I knew what COOL and CONFIDENT really felt like.

I have to wear a phero at least four times (preferably days close together) to figure out what it is doing for me. I think this one makes me feel the most confident of all of them...not so much "outgoing" like Lumina...

I was going to wear Lumina to Easter brunch with HG and his family because I was thinking a fun social would be right but the way this makes me feel is way more appropriate.

His family is very different. Kind of reserved and slick. They appear very cool, confident and sexy (if you can describe a family like that.)

They seriously remind me of the Cullens from Twilight. All sort of strangely perfect and pale. I'm not sure if he has noticed that he is a dark haired cowboy and clearly is not from this family, but...whatever.

Anyway...if I were having Easter brunch with the Cullens I would wear LFM and so I shall...

eta: Oh! I'll wear my Vampire Bait with LFM for Easter! LOL!!!

Edited by missdarlyncherie