La Femme Mystere

I was reading somewhere that DHEAS have a "beautifying" effect! And sounds like that overall "queen bee" effect that LFM is having on everyone!

I need to get this back out. I was skipping over it for awhile but this is all I am going to take to HG's to spend this weekend with him. I am going to start wearing the same phero for one week (unless it is an emergency) I seem to notice a lot more effects that way.

A beautifying effect, huh? (Actually, I think I remember reading that, too). I guess I should get me some Topper! I actually made a list of all the pheros that contain DHEAS - for the bonding effect it has - and am slowly picking up bottles of all the UNs with it before I go for the ones without. I read somewhere that it helps people remember you fondly. :)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A beautifying effect, huh? (Actually, I think I remember reading that, too). I guess I should get me some Topper! I actually made a list of all the pheros that contain DHEAS - for the bonding effect it has - and am slowly picking up bottles of all the UNs with it before I go for the ones without. I read somewhere that it helps people remember you fondly. :)

Oooh? Remember me fondly? I am quickly turning into a DHEAS Ho.

Wearing Goddess of the Blue Moon, and then later getting LFM spray scented with LP Original from Tyvey, made me realize that I lurrrrrve DHEAS. It suddenly clicked that I was getting a certain effect, and then I realized I got it with other phero blends, and looked, and there DHEAS was in all of them. Makes me happy, giggly, and sort of carefree and bubbly. And I just love the LFM blend to pieces!!! In fact, I'm going to put some on right. NOW. :w00t: Thanks, Ladies!!! :heart:

aha ! that's what makes me so good !!??

just ordered this in 2x

I wore this at home last night for the first time, mostly just to see what it does for me. BF was home, getting over the flu. Maybe because he was sick, I didn't expect this to affect him. I was wrong. We spent most of the night just hanging out. He was watching cartoons on Crackle on the big tv in our makeshift living room - our bedroom - while I was reading in the same room. He kept looking back at me, reaching out to stroke my leg, or hold my hand. (?WTF was that behaviour? Not really him, that's what it is). He'd been grumpy and snappish all day, but his mood did a one-eighty, which was awesome.

There was a thunderstorm moving in, (FINALLY!), so I went out to the front porch to read while it thundered in the distance, because I love waiting for storms to arrive - the smell of the air, watching the leaves turn over as they sense the rain coming... After I was out there for about 5 minutes I heard BF walking around the house, asking, "Where are you?". Of course, when he found me on the porch, he just laughed at himself for wondering, (there was a storm coming; where else would I be?).

Once it finally started to rain I went back in to the bedroom, and again, BF could not seem to keep his eyes on the TV or hands to himself. He kept glancing back, as if there were something different about me, but he couldn't figure out what it might be, and he continued reaching back, seeming always to need a hand somewhere on me. I can say with nearly complete certainty that the looks and the touching were effects from LFM. He's generally not touchy at all, and normally when he looks at me, I feel as if he could just as easily be looking at one of his buddies. Very seldom do I see an 'interested' expression on his face when he looks at me. Last night's looks were definitely interested, borderline puzzled.

Eventually one thing led to another, as it always seems to whenever I first test drive a new phero. But even *afterwards* the looks and touches continued! You could have knocked me over with a feather! He's not necessarily a roll-over-and-go-to-sleep guy, but he'll usually go back to whatever he was doing before, and he will definitely show less interest in me and what I'm doing. Essentially, once the fun is over, things go back to normal. Not so last night. And that was nice for a change.

As for me, I was watching for self-effects - this is why I was testing it at home after all. I didn't notice a whole lot right off the bat. What I did notice was that I felt quite content doing my own thing. I'm normally quite content doing my own thing anyway, but this felt different, perhaps because I knew BF seemed very interested in what I was doing, so it made me feel more interesting while I was going about my evening, even though I wasn't doing anything differently. After a while I noticed that I felt a bit frisky, but not in the normal way I feel frisky. Whereas normally when I feel aroused I interpret it as a transient mood, last night it felt deep, not transient, but part of me. That was an intriguing sensation which I hadn't felt in a long time.

In my late twenties I'd had an extraordinarily sensual boyfriend. Our relationship was horrid and explosive, but the sex was incredible, sensual, maybe even gourmand, I would say. Despite our terrible relations in other aspects of our life, our sex life always remained charged, as sexually, we were so perfectly suited, and neither of us had or has had a lover as in-tune with us as we were then, with each other. Our fighting aside, being with him always made me feel intensely sensual, as if he were always waiting to experience *me*, as if there were something secret and special about *me*, that only he could enjoy, and that yes, he certainly would enjoy it, the very instant he could, whether it was a stolen moment, or an entire evening together. That's the kind of feeling LFM produced in me last night. It was nice to feel that again, especially as it was separate from that horrible but incredibly sexual relationship. It was satisfying to feel it as a part of myself, rather than as a reaction brought about by someone else.

All in all it was a pretty quiet but fun experiment. I look forward to testing this more, and in different settings.

It was satisfying to feel it as a part of myself, rather than as a reaction brought about by someone else.

:burning-heart: KEY STATEMENT!!! It's always there, you sweet thing. The LFM triggered it, but it comes from YOU. Rock it. :burning-heart: P.S. And don't ever forget that. :) Edited by ElizabethOSP

Whoa! Thanks everybody!

I had fun trying this out. I'm wearing it again today, to see if it has anything like the same effect on BF, but mostly to see what it does for me.

For BF it seems to be a mood changer, which is good to know. He came home from work in a fouler again, but after a little LFM exposure he's done another 180. He's touchy-feely again today, but not quite as much as yesterday. Yet. We'll see how we get on... ;) The looks are there, so who knows?

As for me, the effects seem to be the same. It makes me feel happily independent instead of just independent, a little bit slinky, and "secretly" sensual. I love it! I see myself wearing this often - I love how I feel while wearing it.

I'm glad you all enjoyed my review! Thanks again! :D

LFM gives me the best self-effects of just about anything I've used up to this point!! I wore it yesterday with Gitana, and I was on top of the world!! I was witty, charming, smily and happy!! Mr. Goddess was VERY touchy-feely as well!

Unfortunately, I was so confident and self assured, that somehow I thought I'd be fine eating 3 desserts.

Not so much.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to start calling this the Closetalk-Maker.

Very weird experience with this tonight. TOTALLY OPPOSITE self effects vs effects on others- don't think I've ever experienced that with a phero?

I spilled my 90/10 spray on myself. By its nature I thought the event was going to be all women. I wanted to feel that Bonnie & Clyde Bonnie relaxed confidence I got last time.

I got there and it was a couple dozen women and three men. I was talking with a few of the women and was feeling SOOOOO self-conscious and insecure - kept dropping my eyes & stammering.... felt, like, super socially-inferior. I OD'd myself, obviously.

Meanwhile the 2 of the 3 women, whom I knew only slightly, were staring starry eyed at me, grinning at everything I said, and TOTALLY INVADING MY PERSONAL SPACE. They were both LEANING into me.

Shortly one of the men, whom I didn't know & who was extremely age-inappropriate (young), came over and joined the group, barging in between me & the woman to my right, and stared silently and unblinkingly and continuously at my face no matter who in was talking. I mean, his whole body was completely turned to face the right side of my body and he was also leaning into my face, like a few inches away. It was awkward.

Then another man, age-inappropriate to the other extreme, came over and wedged himself between me and the woman to my LEFT. He knew no one in the group. *HE* stood slightly behind but kind of overlapping with me so it was like his right shoulder and flank were "protecting" me, from like 1.5 inches away. And he kept "accidentally" jostling me protectively for no reason (there was no danger...we were in a busy bar). The women left within 30 seconds and then the two men kept moving in on me, almost as if if had been prearranged, and I kept backing up to try to regain my personal space, and within a few minutes THEY HAD LITERALLY BACKED ME INTO A WALL. Neither seemed to perceive the awkwardness of the whole situation. They also didn't seem to be competing or anything, they just both were trying to try on my clothes while I was still in them, apparently. It didn't even seem sexual or 'romantic'- they were very intent and serious, like Terminators, or like I was an object to be minutely investigated.

I'm going to start calling this the Closetalk-Maker.

Very weird experience with this tonight. TOTALLY OPPOSITE self effects vs effects on others- don't think I've ever experienced that with a phero?

I spilled my 90/10 spray on myself. By its nature I thought the event was going to be all women. I wanted to feel that Bonnie & Clyde Bonnie relaxed confidence I got last time.

I got there and it was a couple dozen women and three men. I was talking with a few of the women and was feeling SOOOOO self-conscious and insecure - kept dropping my eyes & stammering.... felt, like, super socially-inferior. I OD'd myself, obviously.

Meanwhile the 2 of the 3 women, whom I knew only slightly, were staring starry eyed at me, grinning at everything I said, and TOTALLY INVADING MY PERSONAL SPACE. They were both LEANING into me.

Shortly one of the men, whom I didn't know & who was extremely age-inappropriate (young), came over and joined the group, barging in between me & the woman to my right, and stared silently and unblinkingly and continuously at my face no matter who in was talking. I mean, his whole body was completely turned to face the right side of my body and he was also leaning into my face, like a few inches away. It was awkward.

Then another man, age-inappropriate to the other extreme, came over and wedged himself between me and the woman to my LEFT. He knew no one in the group. *HE* stood slightly behind but kind of overlapping with me so it was like his right shoulder and flank were "protecting" me, from like 1.5 inches away. And he kept "accidentally" jostling me protectively for no reason (there was no danger...we were in a busy bar). The women left within 30 seconds and then the two men kept moving in on me, almost as if if had been prearranged, and I kept backing up to try to regain my personal space, and within a few minutes THEY HAD LITERALLY BACKED ME INTO A WALL. Neither seemed to perceive the awkwardness of the whole situation. They also didn't seem to be competing or anything, they just both were trying to try on my clothes while I was still in them, apparently. It didn't even seem sexual or 'romantic'- they were very intent and serious, like Terminators, or like I was an object to be minutely investigated.

This sounds so similar to an experience I had last week wearing GotBM! I had two women and one man crowded around me and invading my personal space in the same way. I was actually trying to get out of the situation because I needed to make a phone call (had just heard C2 had been hit by a bus! He's ok though) but they just didn't let it happen for like twenty minutes, they were all vying for my attention and trying to tell me something - but more like talking AT me than with me, which was actually a little frustrating. Keep moving in closer when I pulled away too, and I also got the barging in front of each other thing as well. As you say it wasn't sexual or romantic, just like they thought they were behaving completely normally. I think LFM shuts off some kind of social filter that would normally tell people they are behaving inappropriately. Very interesting stuff!

Hmmm, I had been wondering about the effects of OD. i'm interested in getting a 2X when I use this up, so I've been wearing more and more with nothing negative thus far--and by negative, I mean ghosting or people being hostile. I will be on the look out for closetalkers!!!

As you say it wasn't sexual or romantic, just like they thought they were behaving completely normally. I think LFM shuts off some kind of social filter that would normally tell people they are behaving inappropriately. Very interesting stuff!

Bang on, Syn. Exactly. Especially the bold part which I forgot to mention.

tvey! Id be so uncomfortable that I would say "exxcuuse me! Can a lady have some breathing space here?" and squeeze my way out..lol

the more I read about LFM the more it intrigues me!

I would have, but found them both attractive, which made it a little more bearable :D

:P:lol:

...wow that was some experience,this blend is strong as it is,and you are phero easy to begin with,so being doused in it it :w00t: :w00t:

Remember the scene in Jurassic Park where the kids run into the kitchen and the velociraptors bust in, and sniff the air, looking for their dinner? That was me wearing this at our crummy small town mall this afternoon. I paired it with De Luscious and a dab of Occo Ambrosia, and as I walked through the mall toward the hardware store, heads jerked up, noses rose & sniffed the air - sometimes audibly - then eyes flashed to me. Interesting experience. That movie scene immediately leapt to mind.

eta spelling fail

Edited by Eggers

Remember the scene in Jurassic Park where the kids run into the kitchen and the velociraptors bust in, and sniff the air, looking for their dinner? That was me wearing this at our crummy small town mall this afternoon. I paired it with De Luscious and a dab of Occo Ambrosia, and as I walked through the mall toward the hardware store, heads jerked up, noses rose & sniffed the air - sometimes audibly - then eyes flashed to me. Interesting experience. That movie scene immediately leapt to mind.

eta spelling fail

Haha that is a great analogy! I love LFM (and Jurassic Park!)!

HAha I wore Occo ambrosia with Deluscious out too one afternoon! we went to a small diner and when I walked there was a group of ladies that were sniffing the air and asking what smelled so good and asking if they sprayed something good in the air..they couldn't figure it out.

Edited by tanya27

• 3 weeks later...

Tuesday I was wearing the new and ohhhh so nomnomable Baskery,a few dabs of OCCO Red and a spritz ,well ok two, of La Femme M :lol: ...a very interesting morning with an odd hit from LFM.While talking to a hazmat team the older,and quite attractive, man did the getting closer thing, the younger one came over to listen in with an odd look...then I got almost simultaneous crossed arms when I asked about a decommissioned reactor on campus,like, oh shit :w00t: we are not supposed to be talking about this...simply hysterical :rofl222:

The more I wear La Femme the more interesting it is, like it can be steered in any direction or situation...fun stuff !!

I don't know what it is about this phero blend, but whenever I wear it, BF turns into a hug machine! (Anyone who's read my posts from a few months back knows this is SO not like him). He follows me around the house like a little kid, asking, "What are you doing now?". So weird.

:huh:

Went to the bank to pay my mortgage today, and had to walk past a construction zone to get in. When I came out there were two construction workers at the door, just waiting to catch my eye and give me these HUGE goofy smiles! :D

This and Topper are fast becoming my "go to" spritzes when I'm running late for work/getting minor child to school and don't have time to peruse my (over-flowing) LP collection. They cut a wide swath phero-wise, are sufficiently work-safe, and seem to mix well with my default shower/shampoo scents.

But most importantly -- they work!!! I am no longer shocked or surprised when I get a "hit" from the pheros, as it's almost become an expected thing. In fact, now I'm surprised if I'm ignored. Sort of a "How DARE you ignore my lovely pheros!" :OUE9E4~111:

I would like to try LFM, but I was not sure which type to order. :(( Should i go with a silicone based or just spray? with cops or without cops? i am very new so i don't know which one would work best for me. I am so excited to try Mara's products for the first time and I would like to have a good collection where I can do some layering.. So ladies, can you suggest me a couple of good other ones that i can combine with LFM? I am looking for both feminine yet super sexy effects. Thank you :)

I'd try Goddess of the Blue Moon in sample, the scent is gorgeous and you can test out LFM. If you like it you can go from there. Personally I like to have cops as a separate thing, there may be occasions where you wish to wear none and if you've added them to your phero, it's then too late but if you have them separate you can add as needed. But that's just me. I know some members love to cops everything lol. I just like the open option.