New Phero Releases

liz

Intellectual Male / Intellectual Female ~ A blend for each sex to wear, when seeking MORE than just sexual compatibility, but long-lasting intellectual and emotional compatibility as well!

Of the New Custom Phero releases, THIS one REALLY intrigues me. Wonder..... could it be used with or combined with (better said) PH/G or CP (scented or unscented) for instance ?

Edited by liz

no one huh ?

It probably could, because the original (and re-brewed) Phero Girl just has copulins in it. I would be cautious of using it with Cougar or Dominance, because they have other pheros as well. But, you could try it out and see!

It probably could, because the original (and re-brewed) Phero Girl just has copulins in it. I would be cautious of using it with Cougar or Dominance, because they have other pheros as well. But, you could try it out and see!

You know..I'm thinking that "combining" pheros would probablly defeat the purpose of Intellectual F/M, wouldn't you agree? don't know what I was thinking when I asked :P , but thanks in any case, Dolly .

but I'm still interested in trying Intel/F

You know..I'm thinking that "combining" pheros would probablly defeat the purpose of Intellectual F/M, wouldn't you agree? don't know what I was thinking when I asked :P , but thanks in any case, Dolly .

but I'm still interested in trying Intel/F

Well, lots of phero blends are good and can work in tandem together, but I would try them separately FIRST, so you can see what each blend does by itself. Especially if you are relatively new to pheros.

no one huh ?

I'm intriqued as well... and am looking forward to the full descriptions. That will make it easier to contemplate any phero interactions... however, as Dolly astutely reminds, experimentation is always less convoluted and complex with only one independent variable (i.e., change one thing at a time... or, more specifically, use one phero blend at a time and note the particular responses before adjusting any other variable)

Silly me !! Mostly everyone here is so familiar with "pheros", D5, copulins, alpha/beta this or that or even just the perfume world alone. Don't think I'll ever get the hang of it :P . liz

Silly me !! Mostly everyone here is so familiar with "pheros", D5, copulins, alpha/beta this or that or even just the perfume world alone. Don't think I'll ever get the hang of it :P . liz

Don't worry Liz, you'll get the hang of it.....we were all "newbies" at one time......

Ah, Liz... please remember I have a background in experimental/behavioral psychology.... that's the only reason I can so blithely toss around the term "independent variable" in relation to pheromone experimentation.... I'm very new to pheromones themselves and am just learning like you :rolleyes: We'll have fun exploring together and sharing our new discoveries, okay?

I'm very new to pheromones themselves and am just learning like you :P We'll have fun exploring together and sharing our new discoveries, okay?

And, those of us who are a bit more "seasoned" are here to help!

Thx, Ladies ! It's just that there's SO MANY different "kinds" - for the lack of a better word, that cause SO MANY different reactions ! Before I got my little laptop (8 mos ago), I was limited to what "the Mall" or Fashion mags forced me to purchase :P !!! Well.... if you guys are patient and don't roll on the floor laughing at my queries, then perhaps I'll get the hang of it, then LOOK OUT !!! liz

Thx, Ladies ! It's just that there's SO MANY different "kinds" - for the lack of a better word, that cause SO MANY different reactions ! Before I got my little laptop (8 mos ago), I was limited to what "the Mall" or Fashion mags forced me to purchase :P !!! Well.... if you guys are patient and don't roll on the floor laughing at my queries, then perhaps I'll get the hang of it, then LOOK OUT !!! liz

No laughing here, hun......if I know the answer, I will surely share it.....I know how confusing it was when I started in the world of pheros.....and at that time, there were very few women using them and talking about it.....so, it was mostly trial and error.....but, FUN nonetheless.... :rolleyes:

No laughing here, hun......if I know the answer, I will surely share it.....I know how confusing it was when I started in the world of pheros.....and at that time, there were very few women using them and talking about it.....so, it was mostly trial and error.....but, FUN nonetheless.... ;)

I was hoping there would be/ could be a "phero (unscented) sampler" that I could "play"with, but it's not do-able :( . The full sz cost for the ones I'd like to try (4) is too rich for my blood. I'll have to live vicariously thru all of you.

Thx, Ladies ! It's just that there's SO MANY different "kinds" - for the lack of a better word, that cause SO MANY different reactions ! Before I got my little laptop (8 mos ago), I was limited to what "the Mall" or Fashion mags forced me to purchase ;) !!! Well.... if you guys are patient and don't roll on the floor laughing at my queries, then perhaps I'll get the hang of it, then LOOK OUT !!! liz

Hey girl! The world of pheros is so vast, and its true there are many kinds with different reactions at different doses. As well some work well on strong testosterone filled men, while others on small shy guys and some are good on blonds whereas others turn off redheads...Some make you want to cuddle, some turn you on, but OH add too much and the person will look right through you (ghost effect) or be mad and agitated... Umm so how are you confused? Isn't all that so obvious and simple :(

Daily I am trying to remember which response I got from which person with which phero in what circumstance and with what dose and OH MY GOODNESS there is SOOO much to remember and learn. That is why the forums are good and if you can write down your experiences for future referencing, lol.

Your best bet is to ask and lean on other's memories and knowledge. One day you will not have a clue how to answer someones question, but all of a sudden the next day you will grasp one of the pheromones and you will know how to guide others and help yourself. In the meantime enjoy reading and learning and asking questions. If you need any help, by all means feel free to ask me as well, I MAY know the answer or may be able to guide you to the right place!

Most important, have fun and let yourself experience it :)

CC

Daily I am trying to remember which response I got from which person with which phero in what circumstance and with what dose and OH MY GOODNESS there is SOOO much to remember and learn. That is why the forums are good and if you can write down your experiences for future referencing, lol.

Actually, keeping notes is a really good way to start.....helps keep you from getting overwhelmed.....

Actually, keeping notes is a really good way to start.....helps keep you from getting overwhelmed.....

If I found anything interesting I just used to post it up on a forum. Then I knew I could search it and find it as well as get other folk's opinions on it :)

Knowing me, I would lose the notes!

May

Edited by May

Hey girl! The world of pheros is so vast, and its true there are many kinds with different reactions at different doses.

That is why the forums are good and if you can write down your experiences for future referencing, lol.

CC

That's precisely my problem, because there are SO MANY, I can't make up my mind ( my friends hate to ask to out to dinner, TOO MANY choices on the MENU ;) ) Right now I have Phero girl: Original (the previous version), Dominance and Cougar Potion, and I believe they all contain pheros ? What I'm looking for is unscented pheros to wear w/my *other* fragrances, Angel, Touch, Inner Grace, I miss them and want the some of the "perks' pheros add. Perhaps, I'll try EoW again, Chai says she purchased it and it's new revised version, less "stanky", think you mentioned it as well. I really want to try that "Intellectual: Female" (unscented phero), next order and next payck :) . liz

That's precisely my problem, because there are SO MANY, I can't make up my mind ( my friends hate to ask to out to dinner, TOO MANY choices on the MENU ;) ) Right now I have Phero girl: Original (the previous version), Dominance and Cougar Potion, and I believe they all contain pheros ? What I'm looking for is unscented pheros to wear w/my *other* fragrances, Angel, Touch, Inner Grace, I miss them and want the some of the "perks' pheros add. Perhaps, I'll try EoW again, Chai says she purchased it and it's new revised version, less "stanky", think you mentioned it as well. I really want to try that "Intellectual: Female" (unscented phero), next order and next payck :) . liz

Don't stress, Liz......you'll get the hang of it...... ;)

That's precisely my problem, because there are SO MANY, I can't make up my mind ( my friends hate to ask to out to dinner, TOO MANY choices on the MENU ;) ) Right now I have Phero girl: Original (the previous version), Dominance and Cougar Potion, and I believe they all contain pheros ? What I'm looking for is unscented pheros to wear w/my *other* fragrances, Angel, Touch, Inner Grace, I miss them and want the some of the "perks' pheros add. Perhaps, I'll try EoW again, Chai says she purchased it and it's new revised version, less "stanky", think you mentioned it as well. I really want to try that "Intellectual: Female" (unscented phero), next order and next payck ;) . liz

when I put in my phero orders I go back and forth on what I want cuz there is so many choices. Pheros is all about experimenting and finding that perfectg mix for oneself. This definetly can be over whelming. EoW can be a lot of fun but sometimes a little challenging to find the right dose for you. I would say stick with the preformulated phero scents or even the unscented phero combos here on LP. Get to know how they work on you, how they make you feel and how others react around you. Once you figureout what you like and dont like about these reactions you can get a little more in depth and get a little more specific with pheros. But for now stick with the LP and have some fun and let others on the forum know whats going on when you use them, this will help you and others. Its nice to see others experience with similar products....One step at a time you will get it!

(For EoW it is fun to have in your arsenal but I would wait perhaps until you try out the new phero girl formula and see how the copulins work with your signature. If you like it then order EoW, cuz the smell is not bad at all, I find I can sometimes where it uncovered :) )

when I put in my phero orders I go back and forth on what I want cuz there is so many choices. Pheros is all about experimenting and finding that perfectg mix for oneself. This definetly can be over whelming. EoW can be a lot of fun but sometimes a little challenging to find the right dose for you. I would say stick with the preformulated phero scents or even the unscented phero combos here on LP. Get to know how they work on you, how they make you feel and how others react around you. Once you figureout what you like and dont like about these reactions you can get a little more in depth and get a little more specific with pheros. But for now stick with the LP and have some fun and let others on the forum know whats going on when you use them, this will help you and others. Its nice to see others experience with similar products....One step at a time you will get it!

(For EoW it is fun to have in your arsenal but I would wait perhaps until you try out the new phero girl formula and see how the copulins work with your signature. If you like it then order EoW, cuz the smell is not bad at all, I find I can sometimes where it uncovered :) )

So how long have you been "playing" pheros, cops, etc... ? When I bought EoW last year, I peeked into the forum, I was definitely OUT OF MY LEAGUE. I'm no prude, very open minded, and at the time was involved with someone that had the same curiousities as mySELF ;) , but, geez....

and you're right, I'll take my time, I'll take notes, read everyone elses "experience" post, experiment w/what I have (LPs, etc..) I just want to order SOMETHING UNSCENTED (not happy unless I'm broke) liz

Edited by liz

to try that "Intellectual: Female" (unscented phero)

oops.... meant "Intellectual Woman" :unsure: . liz

So how long have you been "playing" pheros, cops, etc... ? When I bought EoW last year, I peeked into the forum, I was definitely OUT OF MY LEAGUE. I'm no prude, very open minded, and at the time was involved with someone that had the same curiousities as mySELF ;) , but, geez....

and you're right, I'll take my time, I'll take notes, read everyone elses "experience" post, experiment w/what I have (LPs, etc..) I just want to order SOMETHING UNSCENTED (not happy unless I'm broke) liz

i am still a newbie to the phero world, 4months old in the phero world :rolleyes:. And oh my goodness have I been confused and overwhelmed but I decided I liked the results I saw and I found pheros that complimented my personality so I have decided to stick with it. The fact that my friends (who were the most skeptical to start) noticed and commented on the reactions I was getting was a great sign for me :)

Oh wow, all these new mixes! I just ordered Super Girl (OMG Maple! YUM!) and the new Phero Girl and a sample of Honeyed Seductions. I'm finally all out of EoW and since I've tossed out my industrial cops, these Phero Girl cops might be just the ticket!

I was going to get full size Honeyed Seductions with a phero additive, but I couldn't decide! All those pheromone names are brand new to me--but I'm guessing some of them are Androtics Experimones or putatives. If only we had just a teeensy bit of info about what's what...

I was extra interested in the contents of the girl girl mix (even tho I'm straight-but not narrow etc). Also the intellectual woman contents appeal to me. I'm all dizzy with choices! Pretty fun!

Best,

Kitten

I think there is going to be a LOT of interest in the girl-girl and guy-guy mixes. At PheroTalk there were frequent questions about which pheros were best for the gay community. I've seen one mix, just one, aimed at gay guys but I have seen nothing at all for the girl-girl demographic.

Admittedly my knowledge of phero products is not exhausted but I think you have identified a massive gap in the market here. :rolleyes:

May

Edited by May

I think there is going to be a LOT of interest in the girl-girl and guy-guy mixes. At PheroTalk there were frequent questions about which pheros were best for the gay community. I've seen one mix, just one, aimed at gay guys but I have seen nothing at all for the girl-girl demographic.

Admittedly my knowledge of phero products is not exhausted but I think you have identified a massive gap in the market here. :rolleyes:

May

Agreed - when I saw the new offering I thought to myself "Of COURSE! that makes sense...I wonder if they're the first to offer it?"

I'm finally all out of EoW and since I've tossed out my industrial cops, these Phero Girl cops might be just the ticket!

FYI.....it is my understanding that the cops in Phero Girl are EoW.....

Perfect then! Won't have to fuss around with cover scents. And if Ail had a hand in creating it...how could it not be perfect?

I haven't had any problems with any of the copulin-containing products here.......actually, I haven't had a problem with any of the phero products here. They are all top-notch, of the highest quality, and very potent.....

Intellectual Female - my dream combo - a-nol, b-nol, Est & cops, someone read my mind - can't get any better than that. i cannot wait to order! :(

REALLY !!!! please tell me more, IW captured my attention when I first read it ! So..... why this combo ? what would this *combo* do differently from the others (other than the obvious and it's intention)? I'm still very new to pheros. liz

REALLY !!!! please tell me more, IW captured my attention when I first read it ! So..... why this combo ? what would this *combo* do differently from the others (other than the obvious and it's intention)? I'm still very new to pheros. liz

Well I'm definitely no expert but from my few forays in the phero world 'none and 'rone are a bit more agressive, generally they are pheros that men wear. the 'nols give off more of a female softer vibe. Dolly and May could probably tell you the differences between a nol and b nol..b nol being a bit softer than a nol..like a nol is more angelina jolie - alpha sexy female whereas b nol is like a marilyn monroe, more kittenish, not as aggressively sexy...Est is the cuddly phero brings out more nesting type vibe in men and cops of course for the pure sex appeal...

I've worn unisex pheros from other companies in the past, which contained none & rone - ugh what a horrible reaction i get - women get bitchy and I get bitchy and aggressive too. Funny thing is you don't even realize what is going on until afterwards. I truly didn't believe in self effects of pheros at first, I just wasn't conscious of the fact that my seemingly normal/rational behavior was in fact totally out of character.

Intellectual Female is a totally female combo without any of the male pheros, it's all cuddly, feminine and sexy and non agressive. This is also why I ordered the Cuddle Bunny Est and cops - great - pure and simple female attractiveness. i tend to have trouble with women when wearing stronger male pheros..I'd really rather not deal with that. I hope Dolly and May can pipe in to add further insights - I'm def. not as experienced as they..

OK, Liz....I'll chime in......the basics you should know about the pheros in this mix......

Alpha Androstenol=happy vibe, chatty, good feelings;

Beta Androstenol=deeper, more meaningful conversation;

Est=cuddly, protector vibe (male wanting to protect his woman),

Copulins=sexual element......

Hope this helps!!

Edited by Dolly

Yes Ladies, thx both Dolly and Neve, earlier I wrote down the ingredients to IW and then looked them up in the Pheronome Info Library got a brief idea what they are. I also looked into the "shop' area and found NPA, have either of you ever used that and if so, please tell ! liz

Intellectual Male / Intellectual Female ~ A blend for each sex to wear, when seeking MORE than just sexual compatibility, but long-lasting intellectual and emotional compatibility as well!

Of the New Custom Phero releases, THIS one REALLY intrigues me. Wonder..... could it be used with or combined with (better said) PH/G or CP (scented or unscented) for instance ?

I HAD to order the March samples, because there was TOO much choice!

Yes Ladies, thx both Dolly and Neve, earlier I wrote down the ingredients to IW and then looked them up in the Pheronome Info Library got a brief idea what they are. I also looked into the "shop' area and found NPA, have either of you ever used that and if so, please tell ! liz

I have used NPA.....it has a lot of androstenone.....as a newbie, I would steer clear of that for now, if I were you.....save that for later!

I have used NPA.....it has a lot of androstenone.....as a newbie, I would steer clear of that for now, if I were you.....save that for later!

Duly noted !!!

What effect are you going for?

I'm not sure really, guess I better figure that out first.

Okay, I'm about to "cave" :huh: and order Intellectual Woman and a sample of the Sug'd Orchids, Sorry,'the Secret' (aka Elin) I'm 'borrowing' your idea. liz

heads : go for it

tails : wait till the cc stops smoking

Edited by liz

Okay, I'm about to "cave" :huh: and order Intellectual Woman and a sample of the Sug'd Orchids, Sorry,'the Secret' (aka Elin) I'm 'borrowing' your idea. liz

heads : go for it

tails : wait till the cc stops smoking

Go for it, Liz!!! You know you want to..... ;)