New Phero Releases

liz

Go for it, Liz!!! You know you want to..... :huh:

I should shouldn't I ? That RABBIT didn't stop at my house AND my Mom didn't give me a basket this year !!!! and I couldn't buy that frog ring and, and, and, and..........

Edited by liz

I should shouldn't I ? That RABBIT didn't stop at my house AND my Mom didn't give me a basket this year !!!! and I couldn't buy that frog ring and, and, and, and..........

EXACTLY......you can find any number of reasons.....

hey dolly I have a question for you. When you wear your pheros from here do you just layer the LPs on top of it? or will that inhibit the pheros from diffusing? For example if I put some super sexy on could I just put another LP on top of it or next to it? I saw in another thread that you put the honey on top of EOW. Just trying to figure out the best way of layering oil based covers VS. the spray ones.

hey dolly I have a question for you. When you wear your pheros from here do you just layer the LPs on top of it? or will that inhibit the pheros from diffusing? For example if I put some super sexy on could I just put another LP on top of it or next to it? I saw in another thread that you put the honey on top of EOW. Just trying to figure out the best way of layering oil based covers VS. the spray ones.

I have used the "add-ins" from here, but if I were using the unscented roll-ons, I would not have a problem layering oil over the pheros. If you had a concern about it, you could just apply your scent "near" the phero application point.

I live in Louisiana, so alcohol-based sprays diffuse and evaporate quickly in the heat and humidity. The oil-based pheros stick with me longer, and I have not had any problem with them diffusing enough to get noticed.

Hope this answers your question! :(

Edited by Dolly

I have used the "add-ins" from here, but if I were using the unscented roll-ons, I would not have a problem layering oil over the pheros. If you had a concern about it, you could just apply your scent "near" the phero application point.

I live in Louisiana, so alcohol-based sprays diffuse and evaporate quickly in the heat and humidity. The oil-based pheros stick with me longer, and I have not had any problem with them diffusing enough to get noticed.

Hope this answers your question! :(

I've heard the arguments about spray pheros having better throw.. but I prefer an oil base, and I tend to get really good results with oils too.

I have not noticed wildly better results which back up the theory that sprays have a better throw. Also it is easier to cover oils, you can clearly see where you applied them. The sprays go over a wider area and are harder to cover, if really stinky.

May

So how long have you been "playing" pheros, cops, etc... ? When I bought EoW last year, I peeked into the forum, I was definitely OUT OF MY LEAGUE. I'm no prude, very open minded, and at the time was involved with someone that had the same curiousities as mySELF :alien_dance: , but, geez....

and you're right, I'll take my time, I'll take notes, read everyone elses "experience" post, experiment w/what I have (LPs, etc..) I just want to order SOMETHING UNSCENTED (not happy unless I'm broke) liz

I am considering getting EoW. Is it anything like SS? Anyway smell of EoW can be explained? I have Super Sexy. SS is light, goes to baby powder on my skin, but nonetheless, I have found some are intrigued by it.

I am considering getting EoW. Is it anything like SS? Anyway smell of EoW can be explained? I have Super Sexy. SS is light, goes to baby powder on my skin, but nonetheless, I have found some are intrigued by it.

First off Scentwise, they are uncomparable. EoW is not a scent it is a pure copulins formula. If you have ever smelt a cops product, they arent the most pleasant smelling. However EoW rotting fruit scent :alien_dance: isnt as bad as it once was. LP scens are said to cover it great.

EoW is a great product that every woman should have in her arsenal. It adds some extra sex appeal.

Check out Ail's post in the "phero's explained" thread, she is an EoW EXPERT!

CC

No, EoW is not really like SS (I am assuming you are talking about the unscented SS). SS is a bunch of pheromones, and EoW is straight synthetic copulins (like used in original PheroGirl, PG Dominance, etc). Used by itself, it smells different to each different person, as well as ON each different person, based on skin chemistry. To me, it smells almost like vinegar or old feet in the bottle, and immediately after application. After drydown, usually a minimum of 10 minutes, it turns to a slightly fruity smell.

EoW WILL raise a man's testosterone level. Period. You may need to play with it to determine your proper dosage. Once I found mine, I will not be without it. I place regular orders for 1-2 bottles at a time.

Eow can be tricky to get right though... so you could get lucky and find your level straight away or need to perserve a little. There are a few variables, including what your own copulin production is like. When I first tried EW I followed Ail's advice - which works for a lot of people. It didn't do much for me but I found I got great hits the day AFTER I had applied it but almost zero when I first applied. So I really toned down my use to one drop.

I wasn't on the contraceptive pill at that time though and that can lower your cop production, moreover I had not taken the contraceptive pill for years...

Since then I have starting taking the pill. I haven't experimented with EW since, but I am pretty sure I will need to change my dose and levels. I seem to do well on the cop level in dominance but I am not sure what a good slathering of Dominance will equate to in drops.

I guess I need to start experimenting again! :alien_dance:

May :emot25:

No, EoW is not really like SS (I am assuming you are talking about the unscented SS).

Good call, I should have realized she meant the unscented SS. Great advice like always, thanks Dolly! :alien_dance:

Good call, I should have realized she meant the unscented SS. Great advice like always, thanks Dolly! :thumbup:

I just made an assumption, as I don't think anybody has gotten their new releases yet. But thanks for the kudos anyway..... :lock2ep: loving the new emoticons.....

I just made an assumption, as I don't think anybody has gotten their new releases yet. But thanks for the kudos anyway..... :thumbup: loving the new emoticons.....

Thanks so much. That was all very good information and very helpful.

• 2 weeks later...

Cross-posted, because this is probably the right place for this post and phero pleading. :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

:woohoonaner2gy:

For a new phero base I'd like something "sparkly" with that X factor. Kind of a "glamourous" or "star" blend. Not necessarily sexual but something that grabs attention and adds a bit of prestige.

Successful but not dominant, kind of "fun, sparkly, successful" not "business woman, power suit, domineering successful"

To use the phero talk language we have an Angelina Jolie (Dominance) successful

I'd like a "Marilyn Monroe" successful type of blend. Alpha, sexy, but fun.

I' m not sure this makes sense?

May

You got it

If this was pherotalk I would say the vibe should be something like combining MX135 inc (TAH) with a LOT of Instant Shine (TAA) and LOTS of cops and some Alpha nol (for bubbliness) but I'm not sure PT titles are industry wide? Giggly and fun sexy. Not work and slightly scary sexy. (Although scary sexy can be lots of fun, sometimes I just want to be dead girly but still dead glam.)

:)

May

Edited by May

May:

You took the thoughts right out of my mind! This weekend I was sorely tempted to dip into my final spritz of MX135, choco-yuk and all...

I'd love something universally feminine, friendly and warm "charisma in a bottle" for those uncomplicated warm summer days especially. Not to rule the roost, or seduce, just to be vibrant.

A "girls just wanna have fun" sort of vibe.

I'd be all over that one! Scented or are you thinking just a unscented mix?

May:

You took the thoughts right out of my mind! This weekend I was sorely tempted to dip into my final spritz of MX135, choco-yuk and all...

I'd love something universally feminine, friendly and warm "charisma in a bottle" for those uncomplicated warm summer days especially. Not to rule the roost, or seduce, just to be vibrant.

A "girls just wanna have fun" sort of vibe.

I'd be all over that one! Scented or are you thinking just a unscented mix?

I love them scented but maybe a scented limited? Mara has said there is a popularity mix but I'm not sure how similar that would be I don't know too much about it- my ideal is playful, glam sex kitten first, with popularity there but muted. A little awe-inspiring, like Kylie Minogue walking into a room full of folk.

Sexy first, but playful and fun too. But definitely sexy, ooh-ya!

May

We have a Popularity Blend that we commissioned from Pharmacom that just arrived in the mail on Saturday. This might be what you are looking for. I may have asked him for an androgenous blend, but I definitely asked for that movie star charisma thing. Will post ingredients and everything with the new releases this month and you can tell me if this fits the bill or no.

I'm popping this question in as I'm not sure where else to do so...and I don't want a whole new topic...I guess I'm a dummyhaid and didn't realize there was no PGDom UN-scented bottle available under the Phero page...just as an add-in?

Is there another PGDom blend on the way - should I wait? Or just do an add-in to "something" else...

I'm popping this question in as I'm not sure where else to do so...and I don't want a whole new topic...I guess I'm a dummyhaid and didn't realize there was no PGDom UN-scented bottle available under the Phero page...just as an add-in?

Is there another PGDom blend on the way - should I wait? Or just do an add-in to "something" else...

Psstt Katz?

You might like to cast your vote here....

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.p...entry9757

:wink2:

May

We put together that blend ourselves, and we have enough of the pheromones used to do this one more time mixed into a perfume.

I haven't asked Pharmacom for a professionally blended combo like this...should I? I know they think they have this covered with the Super Sexy unscented as that too is a very aggressive blend, but I could talk them into it.

We put together that blend ourselves, and we have enough of the pheromones used to do this one more time mixed into a perfume.

I haven't asked Pharmacom for a professionally blended combo like this...should I? I know they think they have this covered with the Super Sexy unscented as that too is a very aggressive blend, but I could talk them into it.

My vote would be "yea" for having it blended for you - while PB works for me for a 'happy' work vibe, PGD works for me as a "don't mess w/me" vibe -not really aggressive in a sexy way, but it works for me for sure! I never ended up getting the full bottle as I'd prefer to have a less foody-based scent for work. I might be a minority here...ladies?

..thinking now maybe I should try swimming w/teh sharks...?

My vote would be "yea" for having it blended for you - while PB works for me for a 'happy' work vibe, PGD works for me as a "don't mess w/me" vibe -not really aggressive in a sexy way, but it works for me for sure! I never ended up getting the full bottle as I'd prefer to have a less foody-based scent for work. I might be a minority here...ladies?

..thinking now maybe I should try swimming w/teh sharks...?

I was thinking the same as you.....maybe more of an almost "unisex" scent, but with the PG Dom pheros.....BUT Sharks may be almost the same thing.....I'm going for that one next, I think......

Ok, for those of you who understand these things...here's the ingredients for the newly arrived custom phero blends we commissioned from Pharmacom. They'll be posted in the store as UNscented or as phero additives to any of our perfumes with the next releases at mid-month.

CUDDLE BUNNY

estratetraenol, alpha-androstenol, beta-androstenol, androstanone, DHEA sodium sulfate, copulins.

POPULARITY POTION

alpha-androstenol, androstanone, estratetraenol, THDOC, 17-phenyl-androstenol, epiandrosterone sulfate, sodium equillin sulfate.