Breakfast in Bed

LadyVictoria

AD-BreakfastBed-LovePotion.jpg

Breakfast in Bed

What a yummy way to rise and shine! You know you've been very very good when you're served breakfast in bed...so be thoroughly indulged by our blend of scrumptious thick creamy egg-battered French Toast, topped with rich sweet Vermont maple syrup and a side of savory hickory-smoked bacon. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, after all, and we're sure you’ll find a totally naughty way to burn off all those calories later...oh yeah! Remember - it's PERFUME, don't eat it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:

EGG ~ A representation of the world or the womb. Fertility, nourishment, cycle of life, feminine energy.
MAPLE ~ Love attraction, longevity; money attractant.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
CINNAMON ~ Male sexual stimulation, passion, lust, healing, protection, energy, creativity, psychic powers.
NUTMEG ~ Strengthens clairvoyance, luck, money, health, fidelity.
BUTTER ~ Nurturing, soothing, eases troubled relationships. Goddess energy.
FLOUR ~ Friendliness, fruitfulness, fertility, money.
HICKORY ~ Aids legal matters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wet I smell like those stands Hickory Farms stands in the mall at Christmas time. My skin is turning on the bacon and it's sizzle sizzle sizzle. It does however dry down very nicely with some maple syrup and I nutmeg. then it becomes fluffy pancakes with powdered cinnamon! YUM! I really love the morph in this. I love pancakes with syrup and this is what it reminds me of with some bacon and nutmeg thrown in.

So it doesn't make you think of French Toast?

Okay don't judge me, but I've never really had French Toast. I've had grilled cheese. Pancakes I eat on a regular basis like at least once a month with syrup.. so I know what that tastes and smells like.

This sounds fantastically like when you have pancakes and bacon and some nice messy underdone over-easy eggs all on the same plate and you pour syrup on the pancakes but it gets all over everything. *drools, dies* This is my chocolate, y'all. *PROTEIN* *SALT* *SATURATED FAT*

I know I like this one because I've tested it 4 or 5 times already and I keep saying "oh one more test.. " drooling over my wrist right now.

The bacon loves my skin, so does maple.. I love how it finishes all soft and fluffy like I landed in a big pancake powdered sugar and nutmeg with cinnamon bed.. pancake or french toast pillows..

Okay don't judge me, but I've never really had French Toast.

Why in the world would I judge you for that?! But I just asked because Mara was going for a French Toast evocation, is all.

Why in the world would I judge you for that?! But I just asked because Mara was going for a French Toast evocation, is all.

Some people are way serious about their French Toast. :P Have you seen the Food Network that one guy with the orange face and yellow hair? Omg the guys lives and dies for some good French Toast. Yesterday he was dying over some beef fried egg rolls from Canada.

Ah see I stopped watching the Food Network when Rachael Ray became their go-to gal. I can't stand her. I do love me some French Toast though, especially if it's got brie in it.

I'm going to attempt to make French Toast. Bring on the recipes.

I hate Rachel Ray. I hate the faces she makes when she's dining in India or Rome on $40, I hate her show and I hate Dora the Explora too. Maybe because Rachel Ray looks like an English version of Dora. Hate them both.

Is the bacon note more smoky hickory? Or does it actually evoke OMG bacon? I mentioned this one to the BF and he's drying for me to smell like bacon now... :rolleyes:

On me it smells like when maple syrup gets on bacon. So I guess that means Hickory? It's sweet but salty. Like a Mcgriddle.

LOL! an all-time favorite exchange from Living Single:

Maxine: The bottom line is men are nothing but speed bumps on the road to happiness.

Regine: No, no, I think they're more like cheap pantyhose. At the worst possible moment they run on you.

Synclaire: But did you ever stop to think about what the world be like without men?

Khadijah: A bunch of fat happy women and no crime!

ETA I am totally going to make the above thing. I will serve with sliced apples alongside which will magically make it all super healthy.

Edited by tyvey

TJ: omg, fat challah slices slit like a pita with slices of brie stuffed in there and the whole thing dredged in extra-yolky cinnamon-dusted eggs and fried in a pan with a ton of butter!!! DEAD

Ohh,yummy :) ...I use to make something similar,long ago, using a french baquette <sp> from a special bakery,now gone, with good mozzarella,the egg mixture,drizzled with butter and baked...and always with slab bacon, thick sliced off the rind...nom nom oh boy,time for a mid afternoon snack :rofl222:

Ok this is a wildly Fun scent,will be an amazing conversation starter...got a whiff of it while I was eating and went,wait,what? :rofl222: ...I get it all,the eggy french toast,the maple syrup,spices...and bacon,not strong but it is there when you know it :D

The bacon really comes off more as just a hickory smoke note, and it somehow just adds to the deepness of the deliciosity.

I am loving this one. Slathered my pillow with it again last night. I love reading in bed engulfed in a cloud of yummy.

So did I! FABULOUS

ETA to be a bit more descriptive : This actually wasn't as sugary and heavy as I expected- I assume it will deepen with aging. Right now it is a like wearing a veil of mapley, bacony, buttery, mildly eggy goodness, as if I walked through an ass-kicking-breakfast-serving diner on a Sunday morning and you can still smell the place on me. Yet, somehow, not gimmicky, but warm and inviting. Very atmospheric and I adore it. My long ago thread about "what LP would you naturally like to smell like"- this definitely goes on my list.

Edited by tyvey

You ladies would have no trouble finding a date around my male friends if you walked in the room smelling like breakfast in general or bacon in particular. Is the smell of a country ham biscuit in there anywhere?

Edited by quietguy

My b/f was not intrigued by the sound of this, so I waited until he left today to try it... I get a bit of mapley bacon at first, but it dries down to a cinnamon-y doughy smell not soon after. Still kind of savory, definitely makes my mouth water!

I gotta be honest, when I first put it on, I got a real "Oh GAAACK!" reaction... I was about ready to wash off, but thought...'ok let it mellow'... and hid my freshly-dabbed parts best I could 'till it settled in, at which time it did indeed become soft pancake and bacon and syrup -wow! Not sure I'll wear it often, more of a novelty for myself, but it IS well done!

This is really growing on me. I wore it to bed the other night along with SLF and the next evening when I got home you could still smell it in the sheets.. sooo delicious.. of course the BF could only smell the SLF on the sheets and said it smelled like potent snatch.

I love wearing this on Friday nights because I love waking up on Saturday morning smelling like the weekend has arrived.

I noticed I even wore this on Sunday evening, when I wanted to relax a bit as I was stressed out from baby being sick.

Something in this blend really soothes me and helps me de stress..

In the vial this is rich creamy sweet eggy goodness which makes me drool uncontrollably. I get the French Toast-with-maple-syrup thing immediately and I love it. On me, however, the cinnamon is just all up in mah grill. *sigh* I was hoping that the dairy accord would keep it in check but...it's not too strong, but it's just all there is, if that makes any sense. If nothing else I definitely want this in Body Bubbles because breakfast in the shower? Genius!

Hmmm.... not sure if I love this or don't like it at all

When initially applied, I get the yummy pancake scent, but it has a rather odd top note that I can't really define. It's not a note that dominates, but it's definitively noticeable. All I can say to describe it is "greasy and slightly sharp" so I'm guessing this is the bacon part?

After drydown I get a yummy & snuggly scent which to me smells like french toast & a bit of maple syrup :)

We must have similar skin chems- it starts off like that on me- something I have never smelled before on me, it almost if sharp and rancid, but then it dries down sooooo delciously and I love how this smells on the sheets after you wake up.

I usually do this and Occo Slf together so I can smell like Poonan Pancakes ~ Or French Whore Toast.

I'm wearing this today and someone in the elevator said, "Mmmm! You smell...comfortable." I took it to mean they felt comfortable around me wearing it, because they visibly relaxed immediately before making the comment. This is a very homey smell, so i can see it making people relax.

• 1 month later...

I was scared that this would be all maple or candied bacon on my skin, but it actually smells like sticky cinnamon rolls! I find it smoother and more easy wearing than Buns of Cinn (which was a little too "in your face" for me). I think the sweet egginess - more like thick, moist eggy muffins than scrambled eggs - helps cut the cinnamon and make it less harsh. The hickory note gives it more a sense of the outdoors rather than a meaty, bacony smell. This is quite lovely :)

I loved this in the vial, and on my skin for about three hours. After that though, all I could smell was the bacon-y bit.

I'm keeping the sample, though, because it evokes lazy summer mornings at the cottage - when my Mom is there to make her famously huge breakfasts while I make coffee with Bailey's Irish Cream and Bloody Caesars, and the guys are out on the deck watching the river like it's the most exciting thing in the world.