Perfect Match - alternate scents?

Mara suggested the Perfect Match phero when I first started coming here, and I really, really want to give it a fair try, but the Portmanteau scent does not smell appealing on me at all, so I've been trying to figure out a scent that might complement it, intent-wise, ('cause I'm thinking about perhaps having a scent boosted, if I can find one that the BF and I both like).

So far I've come up with the following scents as possible carriers:

Sensual Harmony, (though I don't know if this a blend that's more suited to sexual endeavours than simply bonding ones)

Egg

Naked Twilight

Lovers in the Clovers, (this would be my #1 choice, if it smells good on me - will order sample)

and

The Smoking Bun, (just 'cause it sounds like it smells good & cuddly)

If anyone has any comment on these 'possibles', I'd be happy to hear them.

Likewise, if anyone has made any successful pairings with this phero, I'd be interested to know those, too.

ETA to apologize for my first paragraph being a run-on scentence.

Edited by Eggers

Thanks for the suggestions everybody! I'm a sucker for the l'il animal labels & I"m dying to try Lovers in the Clovers. I need an excuse to order a full-sized bottle, just so I can see that pup nomming away on the kitty's nose every day! Gosh, that's cute! (Reminds me of the silliness at my house with 3 cats).

I never would have thought of LP Pink... Maybe I should get a sample of that, too.

I'm really looking forward to trying out this phero.

• 6 months later...

Didn't want to make another thread for this, but I'm looking for an alternate scent for PM also.

I'm planning to use this around the S.O. so something cuddle inducing will be nice.

And gourmand...warm...or on the sweet side. Of all the scents I've tried here so far I absolutely love LP Passion & Desire, Garland & Lace, Luv Truffle, Compromising Positions and the smutty scent in Occo SLF. I also like vanilla scents but I haven't tried anything at LP that's primarily vanilla. Something that would be able to handle a few drops of EOW too would be great.

Was considering getting a lick of cream boosted with PM unsniffed...but I'm undecided.

Suggestions please?

Edited by MeriendaTime

I love the idea of Lovers in the Clovers with Perfect Match! But as to your question Merienda - what about Baskery? I am in love with that one at the moment. Also on the floral side, I made a PM + Piia's Candied Violets & Musk spray and it is DIVINE. HIdes any cops as well if I add them too.

Meriendia I think any of the ones you have listed would be great. Especially Luv Truffle and Lick of Cream. Oh I guess some you listed already have pheros in them so you wouldn't be able to do those. If you love vanilla check out Beth's Blushing Milkmaid or OCCO White because they already have the cops hidden in them.

Edited by halo0073

I third beccah and halo- anything would work with this, but obviously something that makes YOU feel snuggly and amiable is ideal.

MT, I have halo's Angelique and ail's voluptuous vanilla boosted with cops and they're INVISIBLE. you might like them and I personally think they'd be fantastic with PM

Omg. What a bad idea to ask. You've all made great suggestions and after reading the descriptions of these scents and now I feel like I MUST Halo's Angelique, Lovers in the Clovers, A Lick of Cream and S'more Than A Feeling....all with Cuddle bunny...or H&S + Cops...or Sexology. Oh my.

I have PM in Luv Truffle...impulse buy and it did come out remarkably well! But I can't get enough of PM.

• 1 month later...

I think LP Pink will be perfect for this one. When I get my order, I'll be using LP Pink with this.

I just got Un Perfect Match in 60/40 spray and a trial vial of LP: PINK and learned that I can lightly scent the bottle by adding the trial vial to it. So I second LP PINK :D I think it's YUMMMAY!

I find it goes perfectly with vampire bait!