I will soon be having lunch (in a group) with someone who is extremely powerful (in general/in the world and potentially in my life) -- by far the most so of anyone I've ever met in person. Obviously I want to make a good impression but I would also love not to be nervous, which I can tend to do around such people. This person is not known for warmth or charisma - in fact is more known for seeming chilly and distant, although "they" say he isn't really. He's 60ish.

Just pored over the whole list of pheros. Im thinking Audacious is probably best. I don't necessarily want to bomb HIM (can't even be sure I'll be close enough to do so) and I am more concerned with feeling confident and, especially, calm. My second choice is Cougar, which always makes me feel good and would have the nice side-effect of going over well with him if I do happen to sit/get hear him. Would love any support or contrary opinions? Thanks y'all........

I would say Cougar given its apparent effects on older men (except my own, of course *snicker*).

I was in a situation like that when I went to my seminar in Oct and for me, Intellectual Woman is that "relax, you got this" phero mix. So whichever one gives you that feeling, in that you'll be secure within yourself and therefore calmer in the situation itself, you know what I mean? It helped me hold my own with The Guru, who isn't scary or distant but was The Big Cheese of the Day and so yeah, I needed something to keep me calm, and it worked.

Yeppers,I agree with Cougar,you have the most experience with it...good luck,relax and go with the flow,remember he puts his pants on one leg at a time :rofl222: ...or maybe not

I just want to wish you the best with this interview! :):):) Enjoy every minute of meeting such special person! :):):) May be try not to think how BIG he is... That might be where all the pressure's coming from! Just enjoy the conversation :):):) I'm sure it will be an awesome lunch :):):)

Thank you guys for the support, emotional and phero-choice. Cougar was a silver bullet as predicted! The scary person was too far away to be affected, but more importantly, I felt I actually had the right to be in his presence, calm and confident and "grounded"...AND! several other people who were there, who previously had no use for me, suddenly all gathered around me as if prearranged, and gazed at and listened to me as raptly as they had the scary person, LOL...listening respectfully, just continuing to look at me even when someone else was answering a question I'd asked, etc. For a moment I was taken aback (as I said, none of these people had ever acted this way before - quite the opposite) and then remembered...beware the Coug...

I'm glad it went so well, m'dear! Did you get to have any direct contact with said person?

Not really - in fact, he seemed annoyed by a question I asked, lol, BUT even more importantly IMO, I didn't really care, or collapse in a messy pile of shame, self-recrimination and despair as I might otherwise have done, probably thanks in no small part to Cougar, so I counted THAT a huge success :D