ok, so not an lp mone but....

ravenwing

ok, i got a strange question from one of my coworkers. he is around 17 and know i use mones. Last Thursday he was asking if i was wearing my mones because he seemed to want to hang around me more than usual. I know he is not attracted to me, because a) I am older than his older sister, b)dont follow his religious beleifs( big point for him), So my question is, since i was kinda frumpy, was i just naturally producing lots of mones?

forgot to add that the only scent i was wearing was deodorant

Edited by ravenwing

Perception :D ...first,yes we all have our natural 'mones ,but he might have thought you were wearing mones,and that he *should* react...ummm and age does not matter if he thinks he has a crush on you :lol:

You're naturally hot stuff, Ravenwing. You're young and very beautiful. 17 year old may not be interested in a relationship with you because of his own personal filters, but he may still be sexually attracted to you, because you are YOU...whether he wants to be or not!

You're naturally hot stuff, Ravenwing. You're young and very beautiful. 17 year old may not be interested in a relationship with you because of his own personal filters, but he may still be sexually attracted to you, because you are YOU...whether he wants to be or not!

Great answer!! Plus some days we are just on.

I thought it was funny because when i try to use a pheros on him to get him to work harder it just doesnt work.

Maybe you're just not offering the right kind of reward. :lol:

it was just so out of character for him. I thought it was funny because when i try to use a pheros on him to get him to work harder it just doesnt work

LOL if there were a phero that did that I don't think even bill gates could afford it!!