New and Addicted

pebbles2701

Hi ~

Ive been hanging around for awhile without posting because Im totally engrossed in reading reviews =) Ive actually made my first order of cuddly bunny ( scented ) and am liking it quite alot , made my second order of la femme mystere , compromising positions and sensual harmony a week ago , cant wait to receive them , and omg i am already planning to make another order in march , i am soo addicted ! laughs. Im glad i came across this forum , cos everyone's replies seem very warm and friendly , its nice be able to get to know you all =)

Hi everyone ! thanks for all the warm replies , you're all so sweet =) I felt so happy reading them. laughs.

Im turning 25 this year , I am with my man for 7years =) ,and i love love sweet scents , is there any must haves I should get ?

im already thinking of getting a unscented lace , maybe something with a vanilla scent , lady's Victoria rose cookies , BAM/LAM for my next order in march. Its super tough to not get addicted to reading the forum everyday and mentally planning out a list of to get ! laughs =D

:heart: Hi pebbles!!! Welcome to this wonderful place! :heart:

:BananaRow: :BananaRow:

Cuddle Bunny & Compromising Positions are two favorites for me. Definitely try some Lace. Have you gotten hold of any Garland and Lace? It's lovely. That stuff turns me into a walking happy-party. Everybody I get near just sort of quietly lights up. As Calii said, welcome to the addiction!!!

i love love sweet scents , is there any must haves I should get ?

im already thinking of getting a unscented lace , maybe something with a vanilla scent , lady's Victoria rose cookies , BAM/LAM for my next order in march. Its super tough to not get addicted to reading the forum everyday and mentally planning out a list of to get ! laughs =D

Ah you're a foodie like me, aren't ya? ;) I'm actually just about a year older than you are, and a vanilla fiend. Lemme see....there are so many wonderful vanilla-based LPs.....LP Original has a nice dollop of thick creamy vanilla, Raspberry Chiffon is a lovely raspberry vanilla musk, Santa's Little Helper is cookies and vanilla cream, I Scream for Halloween is pumpkin and vanilla ice cream....that's just for starters, there are so many more I'm sure you'll love!

ElizabethOSP : hi ~! yes i so wanna get lace , soo attracted to the name itself , laughs. ( i love girly stuff ! ) is lace is more of a social blend than sexual blend ?

missdarlyncherie : hi ! =) yes there's so many sweet scents around here !

Invidiana : Yes ! i am a foodie! but i think im more of a sweet vanilla person than a foodie vanilla person if that make sense ~! laughs ! oh gosh , LP original and raspberry chiffon are what i intend to order ~ but my man isnt that into very sweet scents , gotta do some trial and error i guess =D

Welcome to the forum. Pebbles! I love Compromising Positions very much for the scent as well as the phero effects. I find the product reviews really helpful in identifying scents which works for me. Have fun navigating and exploring!

Welcome Pebbles! Yes, Comp P is a LOT of fun, scent-wise and everything else. :) You can see some reviews on Lace blends in the Phero Review area, but most will agree that Lace is maybe not the HEAVIEST hitter of the sexy blends. YMMV!

• 2 weeks later...

Ack! I cant use the edit feature. But forgot to add that you should try Darling Clementine. It's like the best orange buttercream cake you've ever smelled. I am not a fruity or floralperson but this one is to die for. It works on me. Try a sample. It's got Popularity Potion in it which is a fun social phero, Add it to your list.

I think Darling Clementine and Compromising Potions are both sold out, but I always try to keep a "type" of scent in the catalog at all times. So if you like one but can't get it, there should be at least another in the catalog or on the horizon to fill that gap. (Sorry to disappoint!)

I think Darling Clementine and Compromising Potions are both sold out, but I always try to keep a "type" of scent in the catalog at all times. So if you like one but can't get it, there should be at least another in the catalog or on the horizon to fill that gap. (Sorry to disappoint!)

Bummer!! I really wanted to try the Darling Clementine.

Wellll, when stuff flies out the door that quickly, and ingredients are still at hand....sometimes a rebrew is on the horizon. BUT, I must get through the MASSIVE 20 potion release for this month, due out in just a few days, before I can fit one more thing in my little brain!!!

Wellll, when stuff flies out the door that quickly, and ingredients are still at hand....sometimes a rebrew is on the horizon. BUT, I must get through the MASSIVE 20 potion release for this month, due out in just a few days, before I can fit one more thing in my little brain!!!

Pets PM's poor, overburdened haid... :kitty4:

Mara, I can't even conceive of doing 20 in a bunch. You still seem to be thinking coherently, and you *can* still type on your computer. How do you DO that?!? :Hug_emoticon:

Aaaaaaaaaand...did I hear the breath of a hint in there that we might get a Darling Clementine rebrew or sister scent...? :ph34r:

• 1 month later...

Hi girlies ! I'm having so much fun ever since I learnt about LP. You babes are so warm and friendly. So I took some of your advices and currently I have cuddle bunny scented , compromising positions , BAM ( sugared vanilla & honey) sensual harmony , Red Lace , Pouncing Potion , Occo White , Darling Catalina and LFM ( in spray ) . I love love the scent of compromising positions ! Is LP original something close to that ? I think I have a great love for vanilla scents :) So I'm thinking to get LP original , un BI , un heart&soul, un cuddle bunny , a lick of cream and cougar scented for my next order. Is there any more you sweethearts can recommend ?

I love love the scent of compromising positions ! Is LP original something close to that ?

The original version of Love Potion has more of a fruity aspect to it (because it's got apricot). Like Red Lace but without the spice. If you like the really creamy vanilla scents then you might also try Beth's Blushing Milkmaid, Pot of Gold, or Ail's Voluptuous Vanilla.

Well you've gotta try the one which started it all, it's faboo! Just saying that it's not like Compromising Positions, which is rather unique in its smutty eggnog-ness.

If it's the heavy ultra fatty quality you like, I'd also suggest garland & lace, vicars & tarts, Kanary kreme?..

She beat me to it...and Garland & Lace is a must try :) oooooooo you are gonna love Lick Of Cream! :cat692:

*...nice order :) enjoy!