Latest Private Editions!

Potion Master

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UPDATED LIST - FOR PAGE 2!

Gaby, and anyone that wants to grab these before they are in the cart, please use the Gift Cert option to purchase. Claim here first tho! First ones to post get em! :)

Ok, here's the list:

Celrynnya's Cow Print Kitty - 2 bottles available

Ravenwing's Black Forest Cake - 5 bottles available (Celrynnya, LavyV, Rosebud, Invidiana, )

Ravenwing's White Forest Cake - 2 bottles available (Tyvey, LadyV)

Ravenwing's White Forest Cake - ROUND 2! - (Halo, Luna, July Girl

Dr Suki's Break-Up Balm - 4 bottles available (Luna, Katz, Ravenwing, Invidiana)

Moonholly's Daydream - 4 bottles available

Sugar Lips' Loving You Lavender - 3 bottles available

Skye Loves Chocolate - 1.5 bottles...meaning, I have a regular 10ml bottle available ($25), (Tyvey)

and also a 5ml bottle available ($15)

Skye Loves Chocolate - ROUND 2 - (Katz, LadyV, Skye, Luna

I also have 2 bottles available of the MYSTERY GIFT...but sorrowfully, we must wait until the recipient receives it to expose the secret! B)

Apologizing for the wait. I have been filling special orders since 8am, and now it's 11pm. Spent 3 hours making wire wrapped crystals for one of my jewelry retailers, and now I am DONE! Weeee! Give me another hour, or, see the other announce when you awake....but I shall work on it now.

:D

Gaby, and anyone that wants to grab these before they are in the cart, please use the Gift Cert option to purchase. Claim here first tho! First ones to post get em! :)

Hi, Mara! Just a question...And if anyone else could help me understand this, thank you in advance!

To pay for Invi's Anti-Valentine, do I use the Gift Certificate option just like you explained in the ¨Gift Certs aka Swap Credits¨ thread with your initials included in the code and all that?

Sorry to bother you with this,I know you are super busy right now, but I've never swapped or redeemed a GC before so I'm kind of lost...Thanks!

Break-Up Balm & Black Forest Cake, please! Maybe it's just better for my wallet (and my save-more-money resolution) that I didn't stay up late enough last night to get all 4 I wanted. :lol: I don't go to bed much later than Lestat does, and he's out by 8!

ETA: Gabylicious--First off I'm happy for you that you got a second chance at my PE! You don't need to post in the GC thread with the code and all; just use the Gift Cert option as usual, then put down what scent it is for in the notes. Mara will be able to see what exactly you're paying for next to the amount paid that way. :)

Edited by Invidiana

ETA: Gabylicious--First off I'm happy for you that you got a second chance at my PE! You don't need to post in the GC thread with the code and all; just use the Gift Cert option as usual, then put down what scent it is for in the notes. Mara will be able to see what exactly you're paying for next to the amount paid that way. :)

Thanks for taking the time to explain the GC stuff, Invi!

And yessss, I'm super happy 'cause I will have your Precious too, yeiii!....Since I read your description in the ´Your Potions Ideas' section, I knew I wanted it! I was lucky to get a bottle,after it literally flew from the cart.... your PE is a gem for sure...

Well, my problem of having to make a decision between the two was made for me lol! Now I can just put my decision making powers towards the new releases, because I *know* I can't get 20 bottles lol!

Thanks for taking the time to explain the GC stuff, Invi!

And yessss, I'm super happy 'cause I will have your Precious too, yeiii!....Since I read your description in the ´Your Potions Ideas' section, I knew I wanted it! I was lucky to get a bottle,after it literally flew from the cart.... your PE is a gem for sure...

No prob. ;) You're going to love it!

I think i posted this earlier but I definitely want White Forest Cake.

Oh, I'm sorry Halo. That was before the offers were up and everyone was just squeeing in general. I didn't realize you were serious. I can just make some more. Anyone else want some of Ravenwing's White Forest Cake while I am making another batch?

Meeee! Please!

I'm sooo happy you are making more, Mara!

Edited by Gabylicious

Mystery PE is shipping today, so unless I get permission from gift giver, we shall wait a few days for it to arrive.

As far as Skye Loves Chocolate - yes, it's the perfect cops cover...makes a great OCCO!. Only her bottle contains copulins, but that's another one that I can easily make more of if you gals want it. Just post and I'll count up the requests and brew accordingly, and add copulins if you want to OCCO-ize it! :lol:

I'd probably be happy to nab 1 and let others in, this is going to be YUMMEH!

Yes! Thank you Mara! You are too kind for rebrewing these- we know how busy you are : )

I know, right? Didn't she just say NO MOAR...? I hope yer takin' vitamins, missy! And getting sleeps?

Oh Mara if you are making more I'll take a second cops-laden bottle as well. Should I just pay you in 1 shot when I order from next month's new releases or would you like it now?

Well, the labels are already designed and the recipes are written out, so it won't take too long to whip them up again...unlike doing from scratch!

Sorry Katz, I was just joking with you because your post came up 4 times in a row - a glitch in the system, but it made me laugh.

Skye, if you want it included in the package going out for you today, you should pay for it now. If you want to wait, that's fine too!

Oh my gosh, a second round of the White Forest Cake?!? *dies* Lucky day!!

Me, please!! Thank you, thank you, thank you Mara. :LuvU396:

Oh, I'm sorry Halo. That was before the offers were up and everyone was just squeeing in general. I didn't realize you were serious. I can just make some more. Anyone else want some of Ravenwing's White Forest Cake while I am making another batch?

Oh thank you! You are too generous!