Latest Private Editions!

Potion Master

Does we still not know what the mystery PE is?

I know, right ? this is the thread I'm stalking :lol:

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re-posting for page FOUR, so we don't need to go back and forth!

Gaby, and anyone that wants to grab these before they are in the cart, please use the Gift Cert option to purchase. Claim here first tho! First ones to post get em! :)

Ok, here's the list:

Celrynnya's Cow Print Kitty - 2 bottles available - (July Girl,

Ravenwing's Black Forest Cake - 5 bottles available (Celrynnya, LavyV, Rosebud, Invidiana, Luna)

Ravenwing's White Forest Cake - 2 bottles available (Tyvey, LadyV)

Ravenwing's White Forest Cake - ROUND 2! - (Halo, Luna, July Girl, Ravenwing, Gabylish, Invidiana, Joanna,

Dr Suki's Break-Up Balm - 4 bottles available (Luna, Katz, Ravenwing, Invidiana)

Moonholly's Daydream - 4 bottles available

Sugar Lips' Loving You Lavender - 3 bottles available

Skye Loves Chocolate - 1.5 bottles...meaning, I have a regular 10ml bottle available ($25), (Tyvey)

and also a 5ml bottle available ($15) (Cheshire Kitten)

Skye Loves Chocolate - ROUND 2 - (Katz, LadyV, Skyex2, Luna, Rosebud, AlienChangling, Invidiana, Jo Anna, Celrynnya

Darlyn's Anti Shamble Shisha - 2 bottles available (LadyV,

LADY V!!!! DON'T DO THAT!!!!

GET BACK TO WORK, YOUNG LADY!!!!

wait, let me go get the catholic guilt icon.....

:nun-tsk-tsk:

I KNOW I KNOW!!

I have to do 19 hours.. before 2-29

UGH WHY DO I LEAVE EVERYTHING TO THE LAST SECOND!

I work best under pressure..

now back to boring white collar crime and identity theft study course..

I wonder if I can pay someone to take this for me.. omg did I just write that.. so white collar and catholic of me..

Okay people, back to this fun reading............ I should've done it this weekend.. but I sat there and watched Jerseylicious and played video games..

UGH WHY DO I LEAVE EVERYTHING TO THE LAST SECOND!

I work best under pressure..

LoL!!! Lady V, I bet it has to do with Mexican blood flowing through your veins....jajajaja! I do exactly the same...

Edited by Gabylicious

Ok, so I did my usual cruise by the mailbox to fetch my bills when THERE WAS A PACKAGE!!

!!!!

...it was a swap. (thanks Lor!!)

and some of these for the cats:

247310.jpg

But she got it! Where did she post her review? Ok, anyway....I can post now...heheheh.

A gift from Tyvey to MissDarlynCherie.

AD-PE-DarlynSS.jpg

This is a deep sweet cherry and Egyptian musk, with a touch of smoke and pink sugared pipe tobacco.

Mara, when you make the next batch of Skye Loves Chocolate I'd actually like 2 please. Both boosted with cops.

Thanks Skye - yay! She likes it! :D

Updated the list. Still finishing new releases, waiting a few more days before I brew these again.

I absolutely love it hence the hoarding. It covers cops perfectly.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll have to wait until next Friday Mara. I hope that's ok. The car needs an alignment and I suppose I should be a responsible adult and spend the money on that. Even though I don't want to (pout).

It's Lavender, Vanilla and Sugar, but the instructions on types was rather long. Foody but not too sweet. Light, not overwhelming. I hope she likes it. She said she finds commercial stuff too strong, generally, and our stuff tends to be on the concentrated side, so I tried to make this subtle, but not too subtle.

I have a sample of this and I have to tell you Mara...IT..IS..DEEEEEEEEVINE!!

I'm so getting a full bottle next month.

If there is any more room for Skye Loves Chocolate - ROUND 2, I'd love to get a bottle :)

Yup, I made 2 extra bottles just in case. Or, I really should say that I had a psychic intuition that YOU would like one too. :lol:

That really is it tho. I used up the last drop of one of the main ingredients in this second batch.

I brewed it without cops both times, and it was optional whether anyone wanted it added, for the usual $5 price for the cops amping. So, $25 plain or $30 w/ cops.

Did we mess up your order, Katz?

No, you did not! My gaffe. I *meant* to but I goofed. I do have a bottle of EOW in oil from you, if I add some, let it blend... should be fine. Just need to figger out how many drops would be appropriate to dose.