• 3 months later...

Pashazade is an interesting mysterious scent with a fair amount of middle eastern influence i think.It starts of pretty strong when its first put on,my skin seems to amp the cloves in it a lot(>_<)After dry down,it became a spicy powdery scent.It smelt a bit like incense to me but in a good way.Its actually not too bad as a scent but dont think ill be wearing it that often since it doesnt quite fit my tastes.Its a very unique scent though and would be good for catching attention.

• 3 years later...

After using about a quarter of my full bottle roll on, this is still one of my favorites. I too get the clove, but I get a lot of the smokiness and I really like this.

I happened to be in a mall the other day and popped into a fragrance store. I took a whiff of a few colognes and I came across one that smells very much like Pashazade.

Viktor & Rolf's "Spicebomb." It smelled very good, but I found myself defending Mara and Pashazade. Not to anyone else, just in my own head.

Mara, do you have hypnotic ingredients in your products that make us loyal to you? Haha!

I'll take Pashazade, thanks. However, I have four different fragrances in roll on bottles and four different fragrances in spray bottles and I have to say that I personally feel the spray bottles are worth the extra $15. Next time it will be in the spray bottle.

Edited by HappyGoSkillfully

What the ladies said. I too will put one of Mara's scents up against anything commercial any day of the week. I have some pretty high end scents and Mara's are every bit as good as they are, obviously much more unique, and equally obviously much less expensive.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

I haven't been a member of this community for very long but my orders for Super and Pashazade made me a believer and a lifelong fan of LP! Pashazade has easily become my go to scent for day or night wear!

I haven't been a member of this community for very long but my orders for Super and Pashazade made me a believer and a lifelong fan of LP! Pashazade has easily become my go to scent for day or night wear!

Both are amazing scents! Welcome to the forum!

• 1 year later...

I loved the trial I got. I like the smell of it plus the hits from heartthrob. I have a full bottle with my order that should arrive soon. 

Spicy but nice. I'm not good a description of scents but it works for my night time rotation that I'll be collecting soon. 

Glad you liked this one.   I am a huge fan of the scent!

It’s an amazing scent and an oh, so sexy phero blend!