Are we stalking yet?

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Mara noted elsewhere, the typical date of release is not going to occur due to the increased workload of the Titantic promotion and this coming month being a 20-scent release. So just know you'll be stalking for longer than usual. :)

I can't stalk , it's giving me anxiety-- I have to renew my work license by the 28th and if I stalk it will remind me of what a procrastinator I am.. when I should be renewing that damn thing instead of here.. stalking the 20 set..

Okay I have 7 days to go before it expires.. any day now I will get on it and take my exam..

I can't stalk , it's giving me anxiety-- I have to renew my work license by the 28th and if I stalk it will remind me of what a procrastinator I am.. when I should be renewing that damn thing instead of here.. stalking the 20 set..

Okay I have 7 days to go before it expires.. any day now I will get on it and take my exam..

GIT YER WHEEL OF FORTUNE ON DAMMIT!!!

I AM TELLING YOU... IT IS PROCRASTINATE NO MORE POTION!!!!!

Pity da poor Luna---having to write all those descriptions! :Hug_emoticon:

We're doing something VERY special with this. It will be 20 potions, but we will also be promoting them for 2 months instead of the usual one. We're calling this the Spring 2012 collection, and it will cover the March & April releases.

It's a very exciting promo of a type we haven't done before, so I want to give us time to spread the word about them. AND, hopefully, doing it this way will also give me time to take a week off and go meet my brother's new baby! :D

Congrats, Mara! You deserve as much time off as you need to see, play and get to know the little one. Since this release is for two months, does that mean that the number of bottles to be on sale will also double up? Don't want to miss anything which is hoardable, particularly I live so far away from the US.

This is the first time in ages that I have actually had time to be able to log in properly and write a comment! I can promise you that I have still found time for my twice daily stalk minimum...Checking LPMP on the loo first thing in the morning before work is what i-phones were designed for.

Edited by Elliebellikins

Checking LPMP on the loo first thing in the morning before work is what i-phones were designed for.

Yeah, me too :) doing same + every 2 hours at work. and i am stalking for last 5 -6 days am already feeling tired and desperate now.....:)