Titanic Perfumes - Shades of Rose

Potion Master

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG, they all sound amazing! I have to get all of them! :alien_dance:

We will feature these in our perfumerie when they are released, but the link on the perfumerie page will take you to another website where you can order them.

:w00t: WHEN??? WHEN??? WHEN??? :Emoticons04280:

They will NOT be available directly from us - this is what we call a "retail exclusive", when we make something for another vendor.

But, but.... you will surely explain to them the extent of our addiction and that they do need to reserve a big part of the stock for LPMP Forumites/addicts right? Please? :question-mark: I mean, what if all the plebs out there outside the LPMP world go & clean them out before we get the chance?? :EVB7BC~18:

@Liz - it must have taken a special effort to avoid one of the biggest films of all time. LOL!

It just never called my attention :Emoticons04269:

perhaps it was Celine Dion's voice and the overplay

now RHPS....that I've seen at least 100x's (over 50x's @ 8thST Playhse, NYC) and I proudly admit it :D

I wanz to noes bout da "mystree" schtuffz !!

Oh this is just amazing! :w00t:

Mara I am extremely happy and excited for/with you,and the wonderful exposure for LPMP,Yikes,don't go getting too famous for us,your loving minions :lol: ...you deserve this honor to your incredible talent :hearts09793:

Liz,oh thank you,I did not want to be the only one who has never seen the film either :D ...my favorite label is Jack's Rose,and Forever Rose for the scent,but they are all exquiste!!!!!!!!

May I suggest watching the movie & sampling the smellies at the appropriate intervals? :drinking-red-wine:

LOL! Like watching The Wiz of Oz with Dark Side of the Moon playing...or somesuchwhateverthehellthatwas?

Excellent idea, Beccah.

I will mention this - the first perfume, Young Rose, has a note in the bottle that disappears within a couple of minutes once on the skin. I added it for the haunting/wistful quality, but it smells really strong in the bottle. So if you do as Beccah suggests, you gotta put them ON, not just sniff 'em in the bottles to get the full effect.

Beautiful, the descriptions as well as the labels! Roses are an all-time-favourite. I can't even say which one of the three compositions is the most attractive to me.

May I suggest watching the movie & sampling the smellies at the appropriate intervals? :drinking-red-wine:

Beccah, that's a good idea!

They loved Beccah's idea at Romanceof Yesteryear too.

From the owner:

I am so excited, I cannot stand it. Is that silly to be so excited over perfume? Ah well, I don't care! Everything sounds amazing.... I want them to be like Beccah and put the perfume on at the right timing, too cute!

Coolness !!

anyone want to go in a set that doesn't want Forever Rose, that's the ONLY one I'm interested in

LMK !!

eta: it's in Scent Addict too

Edited by liz

Oh my.....Kudos Mara and LPMP team !!

I've never seen the film, but the trio sounds lovely

my fav is Forever Rose !

I've never seen it, either, Liz! I simply refuse. Every time I think of the Titanic I get a sick feeling in my chest. Maybe I was on it. HOWEVER!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just got the email about these from Scent Addict!!! YAY, MARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am SO getting these. They are all to-die-for! ~OOPS. I MADE A FUNNY. Sorry, Titanic peeps!!!~

:emot129::nice04271::nice09715:

:burning-heart:

I've never seen it, either, Liz! I simply refuse. Every time I think of the Titanic I get a sick feeling in my chest. Maybe I was on it. HOWEVER!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just got the email about these from Scent Addict!!! YAY, MARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am SO getting these. They are all to-die-for! ~OOPS. I MADE A FUNNY. Sorry, Titanic peeps!!!~

:emot129::nice04271::nice09715:

HEHEHEH .....there was a Tshirt I wanted that read The Boat SANK ....GET OVER IT !!! :lol: HAH !!!

but never did buy it

I got my email from Cindy too

and I "caved"

I bought a set :CHUBBY~214:

cocktail time, need to justify it heh :cheers04251:

Edited by liz

Liz, I'm only interested in the other two!

oops....how'd I miss this ? sorry BlueBear :blushing:

Jack's Rose is def for YOU

but decided to give Young Rose to my Sis for her impending B-day and she LOVES ROSES :nice04271: (her middle name is Rosa)

hope that's okay, lmk if you change your mind

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! Hey Liz!!! We are twin addicts! :cheers04251: :cheers04251: :cheers04251:

(I just ordered a set)

~Could. NOT. Resist.~

ATTA GIRL !!! *hic*

Got them up on FB, our front page, and in our Perfumerie too. Whew! This was a FUN project! Hope you like them!!! :D

LOOKS MARVELOUS :sleazy:

love the romance card TOO !

Hey, could one of you forward me the email Cindy sent out? I'd be curious to see. Thanks!

CataLunaLPMP@yahoo.com

sent :)

oops....how'd I miss this ? sorry BlueBear :blushing:

Jack's Rose is def for YOU

but decided to give Young Rose to my Sis for her impending B-day and she LOVES ROSES :nice04271: (her middle name is Rosa)

hope that's okay, lmk if you change your mind

Addict that I am, I ended up buying the set. Never know, Forever Rose might end up nice on me!

Addict that I am, I ended up buying the set. Never know, Forever Rose might end up nice on me!

no worries BlueBear :)

I would take Jacks Rose off your hands Liz but only if I can pay you with LP gift certs.

eta: and I've never done forum trade/sale so if you decide to get rid of Jack I need to email Mara first.

yorky dorky