Titanic Perfumes - Shades of Rose

Potion Master

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Katz, I would ....the third one doesn't appeal to me that much...

Katz, I've never swapped or traded before, so please go ahead and tell me what to do, but I'm genuinely interested in getting my hands on these Rose Pretties...I get my LPs in different addresses, I hope that won't be a problem, but I do have excellent feedback on ebay as a seller and buyer...

Katz, I've never swapped or traded before, so please go ahead and tell me what to do, but I'm genuinely interested in getting my hands on these Rose Pretties...I get my LPs in different addresses, I hope that won't be a problem, but I do have excellent feedback on ebay as a seller and buyer...

No worries - I'll ask Mara to exchange emails we can tawk (thanks Tyvey it's stuck in my head now) about the rest...

No worries - I'll ask Mara to exchange emails we can tawk (thanks Tyvey it's stuck in my head now) about the rest...

Ok, thanks Katz! I really reaaally want these limited ed. potions..

que vendes en ebay Gaby ??

Hola, Liz! De vez en cuando vendo vestidos de noche o de dia que solo uso una vez, o zapatos nuevos en caja que no me quedaron, cositas por el estilo...No soy vendedora permanente, jeje pero compro muy seguido en ebay...Saludos querida Liz, besitos!!

Hola, Liz! De vez en cuando vendo vestidos de noche o de dia que solo uso una vez, o zapatos nuevos en caja que no me quedaron, cositas por el estilo...No soy vendedora permanente, jeje pero compro muy seguido en ebay...Saludos querida Liz, besitos!!

aahhh....entonces esperaré hasta que abras/abren en Etsy :)

Besitos Gaby !!

oh ....and I got my notice that I have a pkg on it's way from Next Millenium (aka:Scent Addict)

WOOHOO !!!

AUGH!!!! Me, too, Liz! I'm so freakin' freaky to try the Roses!!!

Coolness !!

ps: read you got a btl of a violet smokey scent ...name escapes me, anyway...do you like it, 'splain to me Lucy, please ?

Coolness !!

ps: read you got a btl of a violet smokey scent ...name escapes me, anyway...do you like it, 'splain to me Lucy, please ?

It's Sniffer's Violet Smoke PE. I missed it when it was available, and Lady V had a bottle up on her trade list, so I pounced upon it and wrestled it to the ground. Heh. I haven't tried it on my skin yet, as I am wearing about five gazillion scents right now. It smells beautiful in the bottle, and I WILL post a review when I give it a good test run! :w00t:

It's Sniffer's Violet Smoke PE. I missed it when it was available, and Lady V had a bottle up on her trade list, so I pounced upon it and wrestled it to the ground. Heh. I haven't tried it on my skin yet, as I am wearing about five gazillion scents right now. It smells beautiful in the bottle, and I WILL post a review when I give it a good test run! :w00t:

It's a must for violet lovers. I do look forward to more smoke emerging as it ages, but it's dusky and mysterious and fab as is

Hi Liz I just emailed Mara for email exchange. After you smell it let me know if you still want to get rid of it... You may decide you love it!

Hah...I was wondering if I should ask you or not !

I got my set today !!!! so far I'm experiencing Forever Rose, but I'll let you know

Edited by liz

Yorkey Dorkey, i'll wait for your review EOSP :)

CONGRATS ON THIS OPPORTUNITY PM!!! :D:D:D The webpage and perfume label look AMAZING. The color, banner, style totally suits Titanic!!! So excited for you!!! :D:D:D

Oh.

Oh, my.

I have been to the P.O.

The three Roses are *on* my skin.

Mara, you are truly a Master Perfumer. Is that the correct term? These perfumes. Are. Fucking. Amazing.

Gods......

:burning-heart: Where do we review Retail Exclusives...?

Edited by ElizabethOSP

Hi Liz I just emailed Mara for email exchange. After you smell it let me know if you still want to get rid of it... You may decide you love it!

omg....don't hates me, first, you trust me and purchase scents that don't agree w/you and now.......I want to keep Jack's Rose :blush:

HOW can I make it up to you ?

Mara, you are truly a Master Perfumer. Is that the correct term? These perfumes. Are. Fucking. Amazing.

Gods......

:burning-heart:

DITTO !! :2403: :2403: All Hail Da Mara !!

I think I know the answer to this, and thus feel like a wee bit of an idiot, but am I right in thinking that these lovely rose fragrances are not part of the yearly subscription? They are a special edition, so I shouldn't be salavering at the door in anticipation of their arrival...correct?

Thanks!

afraid so Merrie :(

Mara and the team created the scents but are sold through 2 other vendors

*sigh*. Well, you never know if you don't ask, right? Thanks Liz!

absolutely !! I had a teacher that used to say "a stupid question is only a question never asked" :)

hey ! my smileys/emoticons aren't working :(

Has anyone who ordered last week gotten theirs, or a shipping notice? I ordered on the 4th, and haven't heard a peep. Usually Cindy is super quick...

Cindy is so great, just drop her an email and I'm sure she'll let you know when to expect them.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, Katz! Would you still like to share the Titanic perfumes set? :perfume:

funny-pictures-never-let-go-rose.jpg geez...I hope it's the "Titanic" Rose this is about !? the caption read Never let go Rose !!

Edited by liz

• 2 weeks later...