Good day & salutations

spartan

Hello fellow LP forum members, I am a new member to your awesome forum and want to say thanks to those who already helped everyone else out in this new world of pheromones and scents. I have tried pheromones before & maybe it was because I was expecting too much too soon. Young & naive as I was I thought this was suppose to attract the opposite sex immediately but no its a thing of patience, confidence, & experimenting.

Recently received Top Dog w/MVP & Thrill of the Chase. I cannot wait to try these out in a woman dominated workplace like mine (hospital) and post reviews of these phero enhanced fragrances.

Hello Spartan and welcome.

Good to see another guy here. We are vastly outnumbered but always treated well.

Good luck with your testing. Mara and the ladies really enjoy reading reviews from the guys to get their point of view so please do when you get a chance.

Welcome to the forum, Spartan! Legos rule!!

Wow such friendly forum members I am almost stunned by the sheer number of posts!!! Awesome! Thank you all for receiving me, a male, outnumbered but never outgunned =), & I will post reviews when schedule allows. I just got over a mean case of tonsillitis but no more, a spartan must continue the glorious fight in life.

Thanks for all the love from my avatar, to my life's greatest childhood hobby....LEGOS!!!!!!....to awaiting my reviews. I must admit these pheros & scents are like nothing I have ever dealt with in the past. I'm no pheromone expert but this is beyond legit. The scents!!!!! Dont get me started....the north pole almost had me eating my wrist, It smelled so scrumptiously delicious, & lingers for a long time. This will be fun. Thanks again all. Much love from your fellow spartan AROOAROOAROOOOOOOO!

DUDE! I am late to the party...and I see you are already reveling in the addiction. ENJOY!!! This is a wonderful community which smells f*cking fantastic. Cheers!!!

:BananaRow::BananaRow::dreadlocksnaner::BananaRow:

ACK! Forgot to add: LOOOOOVE your avi. Simply put, LEGOS ROCK. B)

Edited by ElizabethOSP