I am new to this...

Aeaea

Hello All!

I am new to this forum and kind of new to phermone perfumes. I have no idea on where to start and what to order. I think my phermones are high as is but my issue is that I cannot seem to keep them around. I know that there are other factors that play into that, but I am starting to wonder if I can do anything else. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to get and might help?

Hello All!

I am new to this forum and kind of new to phermone perfumes. I have no idea on where to start and what to order. I think my phermones are high as is but my issue is that I cannot seem to keep them around. I know that there are other factors that play into that, but I am starting to wonder if I can do anything else. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to get and might help?

Well, what is your age range? What kind of scents do you like to wear? spicy? floral? citrus? sugary? A good place to start is on the home page where you can add the notes you like and that can help narrow things down.

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/perfumerie/filter/Exotic/

Can you clarify what you mean that your pheromones are hight but you can't keep them around? You mean the staying power of the scent itself or the effects?

What sort of reaction are you going for? For example; do you want self effects, romantic effects on others? boost of confidence? Or just to elevate moods of you and those around you?

Welcome to the boards. We'll get you steered in the right direction!

I like to wear sugary food scents. My age range is 30's. Well..I know that I already have high pheromones simply by the way people (specially men) act around me. Romantic moods I can get without any problems...it just seems as if that's the only focus. I am looking for more of a lasting effect not just the scent. Maybe what I need is to boost my confidence??? Sorry for the confusion...I am new to this. I hope that what I said made some kind of sense. Thanks for answering!!!

I like to wear sugary food scents. My age range is 30's. Well..I know that I already have high pheromones simply by the way people (specially men) act around me. Romantic moods I can get without any problems...it just seems as if that's the only focus. I am looking for more of a lasting effect not just the scent. Maybe what I need is to boost my confidence??? Sorry for the confusion...I am new to this. I hope that what I said made some kind of sense. Thanks for answering!!!

Welcome Aeaea! I have a weakness for the foodies too. For confidence boosters I suggest Lumina and A-nol; I find that the first makes me feel more social and happier overall, and the second just uplifts me. All Hallows' Eve is pre-spiked with Lumina, and Flying Potion has A-Nol. Even though it does have intended romantic effects I also feel like Leather gives me a major confidence boost.

Ditto on the Lumina. It makes me feel like a million bucks! I also enjoy scented Cougar. It makes me feel good, and I find it to be very social. I love the scent too, sort of a musky grapefruit, mildly sweet. Garland and Lace is also nice. It smells like Christmas, and Lace has enough A nol to give you a boost.

Welcome!!

Hi, Aeaea! Welcome to the forum!

I'm entering the 30's too, and I feel young and now that I've discovered pheros I feel even younger!! .To boost your confidence I second Invidiana's and BlueBear's Lumina suggestion, as well as A-nol predominant potions like 'Like a Magnet' in the flavor of your choice, Flying Potion is awesome too, but I think is sold out. IMO, Audacious is extremely potent and a super ego and confidence booster, I feel kind of euphoric, shyness goes away, and I feel like a super star, jeje...really I do! This is for self-effects...I've read other LP girls here get great results with Super Sexy, I remember I read one review that said this blend made her strut...I think it was Dolly's review, sorry if I'm misquoting her or someone else...

When you say you are looking for more of a lasting effect, do you mean longevity of scents or a deeper connection in your relationships?

Welcome! :)

I would also suggest trying La Femme Mystere with added Copulins, into one of our attraction potions such us Love Potion Original.

It's been discussed that certain pheros (and of course scents) like DHEAS, the Nols and Copulins have a kind of "sticking power" in men's brains once they've been exposed to it. Once they are awakened to the idea of you as a prospective partner, the idea stays with them.

Is that the kind of thing you are hoping for?

To be blunt, I wonder if you need to create the trusting and bonding mood since the romantic/intimacy moods should be easy to create. Of course, I might be wrong. Besides the pheros mentioned above, perhaps B-nol (like BAM) might work if that's the issue, I mean, of course, after all the self-confidence boosting.

Mmmm...so, you're looking for something to help make a more lasting "connection"? Or, to be more the 'focus of attention'? I think LP has pheros for both causes..!

Yes...I am looking for more than a lasting connection for sure.

I would also suggest trying La Femme Mystere with added Copulins, into one of our attraction potions such us Love Potion Original.

It's been discussed that certain pheros (and of course scents) like DHEAS, the Nols and Copulins have a kind of "sticking power" in men's brains once they've been exposed to it. Once they are awakened to the idea of you as a prospective partner, the idea stays with them.

Yes.....that's exactly what I was looking for!!! Thank you all for helping me out. Of course there are other perfumes that I want to get...but there's soo many to choose from. It's taking me a while to read through all of your post so that I can get familar with everything, but it's worth it. I am really glad that I found this website!! :goldfish5:

Hi, Aeaea! Welcome to the forum!

I'm entering the 30's too, and I feel young and now that I've discovered pheros I feel even younger!! .To boost your confidence I second Invidiana's and BlueBear's Lumina suggestion, as well as A-nol predominant potions like 'Like a Magnet' in the flavor of your choice, Flying Potion is awesome too, but I think is sold out. IMO, Audacious is extremely potent and a super ego and confidence booster, I feel kind of euphoric, shyness goes away, and I feel like a super star, jeje...really I do! This is for self-effects...I've read other LP girls here get great results with Super Sexy, I remember I read one review that said this blend made her strut...I think it was Dolly's review, sorry if I'm misquoting her or someone else...

When you say you are looking for more of a lasting effect, do you mean longevity of scents or a deeper connection in your relationships?

Definitely looking for a deeper connection in relationships.

I apologize..I am new at this. So...how do I order this blend you mentioned? Do I need to do a special order since you are suggesting that I get the Love Potion original with La Femme Mystere (added copulins)?

Well, then for deeper, lasting connection Beta Androstenol is your best choice...

But Mara's comment about DHEAS and Cops is important to consider too. Since you are a newbie I would recommend starting with BAM then, but you can also skip phero basics and go straight to trying out La Femme Mystere which is ultra feminizing, there is a decant circle going on right now, maybe you can join them so you can try it before buying a FB! I highly recommend Audacious for confidence self-effects as well as Lumina...

Aeaea, my email is in my profile, please feel free to write if you have any personal questions, I'll be happy to help...