What are the must-have single pheromones every woman must have?!

Hey ladies! After doing quite a bit of research, Ive purchased several pheroed products and samples...I have SO MUCH to test! But what would you ladies say are the MUST HAVE single pheros for women? And what dosages have you seen results with? Besides COPS of course :)

For me, it's Sexology, but I don't do well with the a-nol blends. Sexology is a blend, it works fine at the "regular" dose.

Edited by perfumesniffer

I'm adding DHEAS to the single molecule spray offerings this month too, but personally, I really do not think that using single phero notes are that effective by themselves. I know this is a BIG deal over at PheroTruth - to test single molecules, try to figure out how much to wear, try to blend them yourself, all that jazz, but I find that well blended combos (designed by those who know how to minutely balance a blend) work better, and ones that DO work well by themselves, such as Alpha-Androstenol, Est and Copulins, work best when blended INTO a perfume...thus dosing is easier and the pheromone is backed up in intent by the aroma.

So, my two cents on the original question: What are the must-have single pheromones every woman must have?!

My answer is, none of them.

Finding well blended combos that work for you, regardless of which company makes them, is going to give you better, more consistent results than wearing unscented single pheromones.

And wearing the proper dosage of a single molecule already added to a perfume is going to give you better results than otherwise too.

For me: est, anol, bnol, dheas, and androstadienone. But I agree with Mara I get the best results from blends and the ones she sells are the best. I do get really good results from A1 on it's own but so far out of my stable of single molecules that's the only one I wouldn't want to live without. My top 5 LP mixes at this moment are: La Femme, B2, Audacious, LAM and Blatant Invitation. Hope that helps.

I find that well blended combos (designed by those who know how to minutely balance a blend) work better,

and ones that DO work well by themselves, such as Alpha-Androstenol, Est and Copulins, work best when blended INTO a perfume...

I would like to rent some rooftops from which to shout this til I'm hoarse. I could not possibly agree more. I no more believe I can produce superior results on my own than that phero/phero-fume expert producers could do MY job better than I do.

To answer SC5's question -- needless to say it is so personal that you are going to get as many answers as people, probably, so not sure how useful we will be. It varies by chemistry and personality. To beat a dead horse -- you have to try them all yourself and see what works best for YOU ...with the help of the review threads which many people here have generously, lavishly, exhaustively populated. But to answer FOR MYSELF, if I had to choose only one phero (blend) for my deserted island, it would probably be BANG!, because it is all things to all people (including me) ....social, sexual, happy, confident.

Edited by tyvey

I own a-nol by itself, but when I'm going to phero, I reach for my blends 99% of the time. They just plain work better for me. The two I use more often than not are Bang! and Cuddle Bunny because I feel like they meld with my chemical signature. When I put them I'm on, I'm me on steroids, if that makes sense. i'd suggest finding frangrances already boosted with the phero of interest, buy samples of them, and test how they make you feel. That way you know before you purchase a big bottle of the UN phero or boost a fragrance of your choosing.

ETA: corrected many typing failures! Eek!

Edited by BlueBear

I'm adding DHEAS to the single molecule spray offerings this month too, but personally, I really do not think that using single phero notes are that effective by themselves. I know this is a BIG deal over at PheroTruth - to test single molecules, try to figure out how much to wear, try to blend them yourself, all that jazz, but I find that well blended combos (designed by those who know how to minutely balance a blend) work better, and ones that DO work well by themselves, such as Alpha-Androstenol, Est and Copulins, work best when blended INTO a perfume...thus dosing is easier and the pheromone is backed up in intent by the aroma.

So, my two cents on the original question: What are the must-have single pheromones every woman must have?!

My answer is, none of them.

Finding well blended combos that work for you, regardless of which company makes them, is going to give you better, more consistent results than wearing unscented single pheromones.

And wearing the proper dosage of a single molecule already added to a perfume is going to give you better results than otherwise too.

I would also like to add that M is willing to whip up special requests at very reasonable prices. So really the financial incentive for trying to stock your own personal pheromone warehouse is slim. Personally, I'd rather take the time to consult with the professionals to find what I'm looking for at the best price possible ;)

Thanks everyone! I made sure to get samples with phero blends I'd be most interested in, and if the scent agreed with me, a total plus, if not I'm excited about the unscented blends here, or the plethora of scents I can boost. Being new, I'm curious about everything. I'd much rather prefer wearing already made blends, but the geek in me is also curious about what can occur with the single molecules too. I totally have my eye on some of the unscented blends here. And I've seen the mad scientist section too!! Thanks for the information!! Oh, which scents do you all recommend that have astrong orange/satsuma/mango/fruity smell? With little cakey-foody-sugar qualities? Feelin Groovy is one I enjoy, but it turns to a cherry/floral scent that doesn't agree with my nose.

When I put them I'm on, I'm me on steroids, if that makes sense.

I've always thought this was one of the best analogies for pheromone use!

I think we all got it from Dolly's famous chestnut "Be you on steroids!"

That can actually be a difficult idea to get across to a lot of new pheromone users. Or maybe it is just young guys ... lol.

I agree with damn near every single thing in this entire thread :lol: ...LAM & Bam,a-nol and B- androstEnol, respectively which both have a goodly amount of cops are must haves for me,other than that the blends are my choice,Cougar,Lace,Lumina,Audacious,La Femme M,BI,Leather...oh hell, ALL of them are fabulous fun! :D

When you say b-nols...are you refering to b- androstEnol or b-androstAnol? I've come across confusing info at the other forum...there's just so much info out there!

AndrostEnols

my 2 cents...

the only ones qualified to *know* how to use the single pheros properly are people with a degree.

I am not qualified.

I wanted to experiment more too, and have come to the realization that I can do that through an experienced mixer....with my intentions behind it.

I have watched many people be significantly irresponsible.

One reason I am here and not a single other place since 2006 I believe? is that whatever it is that you feel you lack that you are trying to compensate for pheromonally, there is a balanced blend made responsibly here that leans that way.

Some are anol heavy, some are EST heavy,some are the opposite and quite edgy.

But all are * balanced* so that your less likely to experience "wow, that chick is weird...and not in a cool way"

and experience more positive results.

Nothing is guarenteed, but you'll encourage better odds with the mixes.

my 2 cents...

the only ones qualified to *know* how to use the single pheros properly are people with a degree.

I am not qualified.

I wanted to experiment more too, and have come to the realization that I can do that through an experienced mixer....with my intentions behind it.

I have watched many people be significantly irresponsible.

One reason I am here and not a single other place since 2006 I believe? is that whatever it is that you feel you lack that you are trying to compensate for pheromonally, there is a balanced blend made responsibly here that leans that way.

Some are anol heavy, some are EST heavy,some are the opposite and quite edgy.

But all are * balanced* so that your less likely to experience "wow, that chick is weird...and not in a cool way"

and experience more positive results.

Nothing is guarenteed, but you'll encourage better odds with the mixes.

Thanks. Ive found several social/comfort/trust blends here, as I originally became interested because of my job (Aside from becoming more 'open,' being a younger, and seemingly 'intimidating' educator and pharmacist can hinder students and patients from seeking help if they need it). Hopefully I can find my personal LP gems as many of you have.