Cow Print Kitty

Celrynnya

An ode to mischievious black and white cats everywhere - soft, spikey, and irreverant! Black licorice, Sweet cream, Black pepper, White Sugar.

This makes me smile and giggle. It's perfect! Peppery anise tempered by fluffy cleam and sugar. This is like the scent embodyment of my cow print kitty, Tanuki, who goes from snuggling to biting while purring madly with no warning. A cat who plays just a little too rough, but doesn't really mean to hurt you. This is such a cheeky but sweet scent, I can't help but love it.

Awwwwwwww, CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!!!!!!!!! Ooootsie wootsie booootsie coooootsie wooooooooooo! I want to bury my face in Tanuki's tummy! He or she? WHY is it that kitties can instantly reduce us to babble, simply by *taking a nap*?!?!??? :heart:

Tanuki is a she :) I picked her and her sister up from my local animal shelter about one and a half years ago now, and they are super-adorable. I'm plotting commissioning a PE for her sister, Cinder, sometime called "Big Fat Tabby Cat", because, you know... she is. ;)

Tanuki is a she :) I picked her and her sister up from my local animal shelter about one and a half years ago now, and they are super-adorable. I'm plotting commissioning a PE for her sister, Cinder, sometime called "Big Fat Tabby Cat", because, you know... she is. ;%29.gif

Most of the Tabbies I've known have been Big and Tall. :tiger10:

For me, it's watching them eat and drink. It just makes me laugh...they're so dratted CUTE!

*tuck* lick lick lick lick lick lick lick lick *tail swish* lick lick lick lick lick lick lick *chew with head sideways* lick lick lick lick lick lick lick lick lick lick lick lick lick lick lick lick lick *adjust tuck* *tail swish* lick lick lick lick lick lick lick lick lick lick *chew* lick lick lick......... :purr: Edited by ElizabethOSP

She's so cute! I love her big floofy tail!

I got a big Moggy who looks something like this. His name is... ahem, Eggers.

I can't wait to see your next kitty PE. I LOVE big fat tabby cats. I've had a few of 'em myself!

Whoa!!! Ravenwing, your Evil Little Ginger is a ringer for my Sunny cat! (I wish I knew how to upload photos to this site, 'cause the resemblance is just... whoa!!!)

If I had to name a perfume for him, it might have to be 'Sweet Ginger-Snap', 'cause he gives me love nibbles! Or maybe 'Mama's Boy', 'cause he's a total suck for me and only me, he follows me everywhere, and of our three cats, he's my most special little buddy...

yeah mine is a momma's boy too, but he is such a mischievous little kitty. So full of life. At night he snuggles so close that his head lies in the crook of my neck and he wraps his arms around me. so cute and his fur smell like cookies

yeah mine is a momma's boy too, but he is such a mischievous little kitty. So full of life. At night he snuggles so close that his head lies in the crook of my neck and he wraps his arms around me. so cute and his fur smell like cookies

I'm a big fan of the mama's boys - they're so cute!

Mine is a big snuggler, too. He stands on my bladder to wake me up some mornings, and if that doesn't work, he'll poke me in the eye! (No claws - not my doing). He's also an extremely adept mouse and bat catcher. He thinks I'm such a bad hunter that he 'kills' at least one toy every night, & deposits it on my side of the bed. I usually wake up in a kitty toy box!

So fun! I love the kittehs... and ours are so beautiful, aren't they? (Like perma-kittens!).

I just showed the picture of your kitty to my BF, and he thought it was Sunny!