Skye Loves Chocolate

skye

I do. I really do and this is perfect.

I asked for dark chocolate, chocolate fudge and a pie crust pastry with no milk notes and that is exactly what this is. It smells like rich dark chocolate pie. Mine is boosted with cops and it covers perfectly. I can't wait to layer this with A Regal Confection but it's perfect to wear alone as well.

Thank you so much Mara.

• 2 weeks later...

In bottle: NO cops smell at all. :cat690: <- I am crazy about this emoticon btw

Wet: oh, there 'tis. Sour/yeasty. Gone within seconds. Truffle, fudgy, not milk but not that dark; I can almost feel the dusting of cocoa powder.

Drydown: waxy :o No one should be too influenced by this though...my skin has been wacky last few weeks...very dry and amping/gobbling/etc.

• 3 weeks later...

I have this slathered and I can't smell the cops except maybe as a slight undertone, This is so very YUM! Very deep and rich if you're a chocolate lover.

Okay. Take a saucepan, pour in the darkest (without being bitter), richest chocolate you have and spike it with Godiva liquor. That, in a nutshell, is what this is. This is the pure unadulterated scent of chocolate upon chocolate-soaked chocolate slathered with chocolate. The cops are there--I know they're there because whenever I'm on cops I start feeling mysteriously happy--but just an undertone like Luna said, no eau de vagina that needs to burn off. So the most amazing chocolate amped with mood boosters makes even me smile makes this the ultimate happy potion.

• 2 weeks later...

I got my bottle boosted with cops. I can smell the cops when it first hits my skin, but I actually really like the melding of sweet chocolate with the slightly salty cops smell, so that's actually a plus for me! It reminds me of brownie batter to begin with, but it seems to go a bit wonky on my skin :( It ends up smelling like very dark, dry, bitter cocoa on me. This isn't a disaster, though, because I've found it layers really well with the LAM vanilla and honey varient, which sweetens it up just enough for me. Even so, this one may get better wear in a scent locket for me.

• 2 months later...

Really delicious, sweet rich chocolate, unfortunately wearing it makes me hungry for sweets. The one I had was boosted with cops, which I enjoy.