New Releases for SPRING 2012

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Invi, I was making a list of how much to make based upon the number of people that wanted it. Not everything can be rebrewed, like, remember for yours, I used all I had of a couple of ingredients and couldn't rebrew.

If anyone would like to join the list for one of the two potions being rebrewed, the thread is here: http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=6697

Invi, I was making a list of how much to make based upon the number of people that wanted it. Not everything can be rebrewed, like, remember for yours, I used all I had of a couple of ingredients and couldn't rebrew.

If anyone would like to join the list for one of the two potions being rebrewed, the thread is here: http://lovepotion.in...?showtopic=6697

Got it--checked the list to make sure, and I'm on there. :)

The labels are fantastic and the expressions are unbelievable...That Pouncing Potion kitty looks pretty intense... I love it! :D I can't wait to read the descriptions. I've definitely got my eye on Darling Catalina, though, and Red Lace and Goddess of the Blue Moon. I think I must be mad. I'm waiting for my first order and I want to order again! :huh::lol: I seriously love Invi's label design too. Very nice work.

Oh I love Baba Studio. I've been oogling their purses forever. Everything looks amazing and I will need Red Lace for sure. I'll have to see the descriptions for the rest.

I haven't posted until now, since it's unlikely I'll be getting any of these goodies anytime soon, but they look AMAZING!! I adore the kitties, and I can't wait to read all the yummy descriptions! Looks like you've outdone yourself once again, dear Mara!!

I'm so excited about Sogni coming back I don't even know how to put it into words!!! Yay!

The rest looks great too though but for me Sogni will definitively be the star of the show :)

OMGGGGGG these are too adorable!! cry havoc is making me cry with laughter. i just keep looking at all of the labels over & over again and noticing new things every time. too amazing!

Edited by crookedteeth

I'm so excited for descriptions! I love Sogni as well! I forgot to congratulate Katz!! The keeper of the kitties!!!! Congratz Katz you deserve it and much much more : )

Yes Katz I also forgot to congratulate you--the Bohemian kitties are too cute and now of course I'm going to have to look into Baba Studio. ;)

Oh my goodness. Just popped on and what a bevy of treats. I love the kitteh labels, and they all seem very interesting - me wants! Unfortunately me and the hubbs are in the process of arranging a mortgage, so this month is gunna be pretty tight! EEeeeeeek!

i just keep looking at all of the labels over & over again and noticing new things every time. too amazing!

:yeahthat: ...several times a day :lol:

...Mara,if you see this,been meaning to ask how your hand is healing :Hug_emoticon: