Potion Master

New Releases for SPRING 2012

Yes there was, that's why she took more requests (on that particular thread).

Yes there was, that's why she took more requests (on that particular thread).

Ah good I'd put mine in on there, just wasn't sure if they'd actually be rebrewed or not.

Invi, I was making a list of how much to make based upon the number of people that wanted it. Not everything can be rebrewed, like, remember for yours, I used all I had of a couple of ingredients and couldn't rebrew.

If anyone would like to join the list for one of the two potions being rebrewed, the thread is here: http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=6697

Invi, I was making a list of how much to make based upon the number of people that wanted it. Not everything can be rebrewed, like, remember for yours, I used all I had of a couple of ingredients and couldn't rebrew.

If anyone would like to join the list for one of the two potions being rebrewed, the thread is here: http://lovepotion.in...?showtopic=6697

Got it--checked the list to make sure, and I'm on there. :)

*jaw drop*

Man, I picked the right/wrong time to start hanging around again. Depending on whether I wanted awesome perfume or rent money. :cat690:

The labels are fantastic and the expressions are unbelievable...That Pouncing Potion kitty looks pretty intense... I love it! :D I can't wait to read the descriptions. I've definitely got my eye on Darling Catalina, though, and Red Lace and Goddess of the Blue Moon. I think I must be mad. I'm waiting for my first order and I want to order again! :huh::lol: I seriously love Invi's label design too. Very nice work.

Oh I love Baba Studio. I've been oogling their purses forever. Everything looks amazing and I will need Red Lace for sure. I'll have to see the descriptions for the rest.

I haven't posted until now, since it's unlikely I'll be getting any of these goodies anytime soon, but they look AMAZING!! I adore the kitties, and I can't wait to read all the yummy descriptions! Looks like you've outdone yourself once again, dear Mara!!

Lynne you'll be getting the whole set as part of your yearly subscription. This covers the last 2 months of your yearly.

I'm so excited about Sogni coming back I don't even know how to put it into words!!! Yay!

The rest looks great too though but for me Sogni will definitively be the star of the show :)

I'm so excited for descriptions! I love Sogni as well! I forgot to congratulate Katz!! The keeper of the kitties!!!! Congratz Katz you deserve it and much much more : )

OMGGGGGG these are too adorable!! cry havoc is making me cry with laughter. i just keep looking at all of the labels over & over again and noticing new things every time. too amazing!

Edited by crookedteeth

I'm so excited for descriptions! I love Sogni as well! I forgot to congratulate Katz!! The keeper of the kitties!!!! Congratz Katz you deserve it and much much more : )

Yes Katz I also forgot to congratulate you--the Bohemian kitties are too cute and now of course I'm going to have to look into Baba Studio. ;)

WOW Everything looks so great. I love cats and kittens. Because of the wonderful illustrations I just might have to order the full set. So......when can we order. :Emoticons04269:

Guest Lor

what IS this obsession with cats??!

lol :D

Dunno what you mean:

Guest Lor

wow.

I thought I was bad for scheduling my days around "must love cats" and "too cute".

;)

I just read the first post again about the wooden bottle rack. i am getting the full set for sure now.

Oh my goodness. Just popped on and what a bevy of treats. I love the kitteh labels, and they all seem very interesting - me wants! Unfortunately me and the hubbs are in the process of arranging a mortgage, so this month is gunna be pretty tight! EEeeeeeek!

Fortunately Ellie, this is the release for 2 months! Youcanhaz a little leeway maybe?

i just keep looking at all of the labels over & over again and noticing new things every time. too amazing!

:yeahthat: ...several times a day :lol:

...Mara,if you see this,been meaning to ask how your hand is healing :Hug_emoticon:

Oh Nooooos! The Potion Mistress is injured????

:yeahthat: ...several times a day :lol:

...Mara,if you see this,been meaning to ask how your hand is healing :Hug_emoticon:

What happened???

Kitchen knife incident, bit of a puncture wound...bit bloody.

NOT THAT I'M WORRIED EITHER!

I'M FINE!! :lol:

Thanks for da worries. It ain't pretty but it's healing.

Y'all, that was so last week! :lol:

Nothing stands in the way of the Force of Nature which is DA MAWA!

...we should haz known. No germies gonna mess w/our Mara!!

I miss all the fun :(

I'M FINE!! :lol:

Thanks for da worries. It ain't pretty but it's healing.

*MWAH* ...mamacalii :)

LOLZ@ Liz

is it soup YET !!!! :crutches:

Oh wow! These look terrific. And I just placed an order last week. I guess I'll have to place another one. I love the Cat theme.

Oh no. I was away for quite awhile. Did Catalina pass? I am so sorry Mara. I know how much you love her. This is a beautiful tribute to her. :Hug_emoticon:

Thank you Rosegirl. :Hug_emoticon:

Just popped on to say, yeah, I was being optimistic. I'm afraid you're going to have to give me until Thursday to get everything programmed.

Please forgive me!

:(

Oh, dude! Nothing to forgive!!! Programming with an injured hand!?!? Don't hurt yourself further. :heart:

It could be worse. I know a lady who fell on a butcher knife and it went into her belly...and somehow missed EVERYTHING vital. It was, quite literally, only a flesh wound.