New Releases for SPRING 2012

Yes yes!! Of course! I want to take BETTER ones tonight... I was rushing to get these done before work. I posted the blue one on FB, but found I could NOT tag either LPMP or Bohemian Cats. Boo! Take whichever images you like... They are so fantastically beautiful, I can hardly do 'em justice!

Oh katz, those are FABULOUS!!! Thanks so much for posting the pics!!! That *is* Graham helping you, yes?

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh katz, those are FABULOUS!!! Thanks so much for posting the pics!!! That *is* Graham helping you, yes?

They are the most beautiful things! I'm completely bowled over with this gift! Yes, Mr. Graham is doing the once-over...heh.

Impressive. Love the batik too. How do you not just slather all of then at once???

I was in SUCH a rush to get pix done, head to work.. I could not even THINK about making that choice! Tonight however? ;-)

Edited by katz

OMG, KATZ, THAT WAS AWESOME!!! LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was cackling like a crazy cat lady at your comments and the kitty and your set dressing for The Event.

(Love those Moroccan lanterns!)

Those are great pictures, thank you!!!

:yeahthat: ...eeeeeeeeeeeooooooooooooooo,I was able to see them too :jumpforjoy:

*I just picked up my order and love love the special paper and the cat's paw velvet embossed pouch too :abfx:

are most of these releases remakes of old favorites? i noticed comparisons to Pied Piper Potion, CFM, and Pherogirl.

There's a few - you missed Red Lace and Tropical Musk. What I was trying to do is show off the styles of things that we do best and have been most popular over the years because we are hoping to introduce a lot of new people to LPMP with this partnership and collection.

Picked up my order on my way in to work this am. Opened it in my office and was ooing and ahhing over the incredible collection when the office borrower wandered in. She reached out to touch my bottles asking what I had and I turned into Gollum from Lord of the Rings..."Don't Touch my Preciouses".....Not normally my style, but what can I say. Opening your bottles for that first smell is an incredible experience you aren't always ready to share. Or maybe I'm wrong...Any how, love, love, love. But I'm with Raq On, hard not to want to slather them at once :lol: .

Picked up my order on my way in to work this am. Opened it in my office and was ooing and ahhing over the incredible collection when the office borrower wandered in. She reached out to touch my bottles asking what I had and I turned into Gollum from Lord of the Rings..."Don't Touch my Preciouses".....Not normally my style, but what can I say. Opening your bottles for that first smell is an incredible experience you aren't always ready to share.

Don't worry! To the rest of the world this behaviour may seem odd, rude or neurotic, but for all of us LPMP addicts I can promise you it's ABSOLUTELY 100% COMPLETELY & UTTERLY NORMAL :D I daresay most of us addicts would stop at pretty much nothing to keep our prescious treasures safe & away from grabbing/thieving hands

Yeah see - complaints from the Overly-sensitive Co-worker aside - I don't bring samples to work any more because I don't like people touching them or making comments. I miss my former immediate co-worker (also a Liz) because she was really cool about it and I'd let her test anything she liked, but no one else I work with possesses what I believe is the proper reverence for The Smellies.

Gollum.jpg

Looks like my prom date back in '84!

She was precious too!

and a little touched perhaps...but she asked so nicely.

Yay! My 10 samples have arrived! and they all smell gorgeous.

Now I have a dilema can't decide oil or spray for my full bottles.

Any suggestions? my samples are:

• Kitten Heels
  • Velvet & Steel
  • Pouncing Potion
  • Spring Fever
  • Perfumed whisker
  • A touch of Cerise
  • Lap of Luxury
  • Darling Catalina
  • Goddess of the Blue Moon
  • Love Potions
  • Red Lace-Pheromone enhanced

LOL Joan :LuvU396:

Those of you who are on Facebook, we're conducting a giveaway along with Baba Studio!

Our Facebook page: http://www.facebook....136059173114273

begging...please LIKE us! Thanks! :beggingpleasesmiley:

Come over to their FB page and join in the fun!

http://www.facebook.com/BohemianCats

Prizes are perfumes from us and velvet bags from them!!!! Yeeeee!!!!

:cat690:

Just want to remind everyone. Today is the LAST DAY of our contest to give away nifty stuff from LPMP and Bohemian Cats. If you are a Facebook member, pop on over to their page linked above for a chance to win. There's FIVE prizes being offered so your odds are excellent!

The labels are exquisite especially with the ... Idk what you call it, whatever is making it tough and shiny? And the especially vivid colors. Gorgeous.

Edited by tyvey

I look at The Collection (yes CAPS) every day...it's on a stand I pass to go to bed, to go to the restroom..it gets much love. The bottles and labels are SO lively and cheerful!