Pouncing Potion

This variant has that famous yummy-sexiness of Phero Girl...in the vial I get a lovely syrupy peach blooming in the center, but on my skin it's more of a peach undertone mingling with the other elements. It's incredibly swoonworthy. Summer comes immediately to mind, this is a warm weather scent for sure!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This variant has that famous yummy-sexiness of Phero Girl...in the vial I get a lovely syrupy peach blooming in the center, but on my skin it's more of a peach undertone mingling with the other elements. It's incredibly swoonworthy. Summer comes immediately to mind, this is a warm weather scent for sure!

Does the peach give it a Love Potion (original) vibe, or is it very distinctly more of a Phero Girl scent?

I love PG int the vial but honey scents don't like me. Are there any honey-ish notes and if there are do you find the peach is dominant? I was sort of wanting to try this one, but shy away from fruity. Peach seems like such a warm skin type of fruit smell that I am reallly tempted.

It's like a cross between Phero Girl and Glistening Buttons with a splash of peach on top. There's cocoa absolute in there that makes it reminiscent of GB.

Right now I don't get any of the GB vibe, I think it needs to age a bit for that. But I love it!

I love PG int the vial but honey scents don't like me. Are there any honey-ish notes and if there are do you find the peach is dominant?

It's defintiely PG on me with a peach undertone, like I stated. It might turn out to be more peach depending on one's chemistry.

i think i should have gotten a sample. How is the honey in it? is it really honey? my skin amps that so bad

If you've tried Phero Girl, it's that same combination (but with additional elements). If not, yes, it's honey. Phero Girl and Sugared Honeycomb are the most honey-centric scents in the LPMP range.

Oh Honey!! This has all the rich deep honey and pollen that PG has. In the beginning wet stages I totally get the GB comparison from the cocoa. That dies down after it's dry. It's blended really beautifully and I can't detect the peach or the pink or carmelized sugars specifically but I think they make it a little brighter and juicier than PG. If I sniff really really hard I can just make out the peach.And this is the only way I like Orange Blossom. Very nice and very smexy.

If you've tried Phero Girl, it's that same combination (but with additional elements). If not, yes, it's honey. Phero Girl and Sugared Honeycomb are the most honey-centric scents in the LPMP range.

hmm. Since PG was a def. no go for me. I'd better leave this one alone. DRAT but sometimes I hate writing off certain scents b/c it's all in the order of ingredients and sometimes just the addition or subtraction of a third ingredient makes my "no no" list do-able.

I got a sniff of this in the vial and I had to close it back up again and bury it under the house. OOOOZZZING VAGINA RAIN, HAIL. S

It's Jouir De's twisted sister. I am so afraid to try it. I know I must be brave and do it for all of you here, and document my experience.

Perhaps this weekend I will dig it up in the middle of the night and unleash the beast.

I got a sniff of this in the vial and I had to close it back up again and bury it under the house. OOOOZZZING VAGINA RAIN, HAIL. S

Okay the visual...... Should those two words be so close together? (LOL)

It's like a cross between Phero Girl and Glistening Buttons with a splash of peach on top. There's cocoa absolute in there that makes it reminiscent of GB.

This is exactly what I get,and no cops at all after dry down,sooo perfectly yummily balanced...to be fair I have been slathered in GB for days now...just sayin :D

It's Jouir De's twisted sister. I am so afraid to try it.

There's no musk in it at all, though. The honey is very intense, but it's the same concentration as Phero Girl.

I've seen a couple of mentions of Jouir de and now I'm a little worried. Jouir de on me goes through a pronounced "perfumed balls" stage that I just couldn't get down with. But I just couldn't pass a sample up!

I think the peach with the honeys might add a certain "tang" out of the vial that I've never smelled before but during dry down this is juicy, sexy honey with a hint of fruit on me and it's G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S! I don't get any moth balls scent like I did from Jouir de, personally. :P

I know perception of scent is subjective, but honestly, if you've ever tried Phero Girl then you know PG and Jouir de are two different things.

This is not a dirty scent to me at all,it is milder smelling than Phero Girl...the lite touch of chocolate is perfect,and if I run out of Glistening Buttons this would be da bomb for Leather !!!!

No, this isn't dirty at all!!! At first on my skin, it smelled like a Tootsie Roll pop, which is what chocolate does to me. But that quickly went away and all I was left with was yum! It doesn't smell too much like Phero Girl on my skin. I think the peach helps "clean up" the honey. It's sweet, mildly floral, and sweet. Just lovely! I don't want to jinx this, but I think this might be the first chocolate scent I can wear!!!!!!!!!

:shrug: idk this smells exactly like both pherogirl and jouir de on me.

Ok no it doesnt. Wow, it's morphing faster than I can type. At first it was more like sugared honeycomb - dirtier - than pherogirl, then it was like if LP Original were one of those pieces of candied crystallized ginger that had been dipped in chocolate. Now the chocolate has burned off and we're back to a peachier version of pherogirl. Aw come back chocolate!

I'm not a huge fan of chocolate scents, love to eat the stuff, but doesn't like me....GERD 20.gif

but this I would wear....for ME, think it's honey that really does it for me

wish I could get Tyvey's crystallized ginger !!!

Oh it doesn't smell like ginger - I meant LP original in a candy form, turned into a chunk of that kind of

translucent, chewy candy ...

Edited by tyvey

Oh it doesn't smell like ginger - I meant LP original in a candy form, turned into a chunk of that kind of

translucent, chewy candy ...

D'OH 34.gif

must learning read every word and not just skim through, the minute I saw "ginger" nothing else made sense :D

This is definately a Phero Girl scent, but it is still very distinct. The chocolate/honey combo reminds me a lot of Deliciously Wicked. It also seems to have less sharpness than Phero Girl on me (which I'm pretty sure is the orange blossom, because my skin is weird), but instead has a spiciness that I can't quite place. It's almost cinnamony, but not actually cinnamony. From the other reviews I was expecting a really juicy, bright peach scent, but that's not what I get. The peach is there, but it's well balanced with the other notes, and I have to concentrate to find it. It's not as "OHMYGODHONEY" as Phero Girl, and it doesn't smell like a bar of chocolate, nor a slice of peach pie. It doesn't actually smell like a foody perfume, despite all the foody notes. It confuses me, but in a good way! It's a very grown-up kind of a perfume, not girly or wishy-washy. I can't pick the cops when I first put it on, which is a surprise considering how strongly the cops bloom on my skin in Phero Girl. It's very interesting, and probably more user friendly and work friendly than Phero Girl.

This is fast becoming my favorite LPMP scent. I agree with Celrynnya it's a very grown up perfume. It's hard to describe but while initially I could smell the honey,followed a hint of the cocoa, but then, again agreeing with C, a spiciness not able to be placed. It seemed as if it "mind melded" with my skin to become and do everything I would love in a perfume. I've worn it at work and it has been having a positive effect on my patients/staff. With the males in my life...well oh mamma mia....I'm going after this in the large size.

I wore a ton of this out last night. It made me frisky. Also, wearing a lot more of it, I could detect the cocoa for much longer than with my first trial dab. It was a huge rich thick fruit-tinged cloud of sultry awesomeness.

I totally get the Jouir De vibe from this. Maybe because my skin amped the honey to the 10th power and I could smell nothing else after 20 minutes. i love Glistening Buttons because once it dries down I get the cocoa blooming on my skin but not with this so I might try layering with A Regal Confection and see the results.

Edited by skye

This doesn't smell dirty on me like Pherogirl does! It smells like tamarind. After it settles down a bit, it smells like chocolate tamarind. It doesn't smell like I expected but I am glad it is not a dirty honey scent because those don't work on me.

I get the syrupy honeyed peach mostly... it's delicious on my skin! I think it'll actually blend with a number of other things, like a Lick of Cream... I'm going to play with this a bit!

I bought a bottle unsniffed as I like PG and peach and with my recent craze for chocolate, I knew it is a wise decision.

I like the silver cap for a change. It's gives the bottle a more up-to-date feel.

Upon opening, I can smell the cocoa absolute immediately. It made a very bold statement of it's presence and I like it. On wet, the cocoa stayed but not for long. I wish it will return, just like Tyvey.

On dry down, though very similar to PG, I feel that this has a sharper feel to it. Perhaps it will go away with age or after a good rest. Anyhow, this bottle travelled half way across the globe and jet lag is something you should take seriously. Peach - now, she plays hide and seek with the honeycomb and that's interesting.

Is this supposed to come with bee pollen like PG? The label seems longer than the usual label or may mine's stuck closer to the bottle of the bottle than usual so I don't have a clear view of the bottom of the bottle.

Just as I have finished this post, it suddenly struck me that this does remind me of Shelly's Lascivious Peach, except this is less dirty and that peach plays hide and seek here while in the latter scent, she never returned, not even after rounds and rounds of applause.

Nice review JOC, LOLZ

@ jet lag...I really think this potion is going to age incredibly,mmmmm...yes there is bee pollen in it,be sure to shake well :)

Yeah, I think it's unfair to compare this with my bottle of PG which was probably brewed a while ago. I like the bee pollen in PG. Will have to look closely at my bottle later.

Edited by JOC

On my skin, it is stronger than PG, less honey but lots of cocoa, reminds me of Glistening Buttons. The EoW is perfectly covered, still I'm not sure if I would wear it to the office. I think I'll keep it for evening.

BTW: The pouch with the cat's paws is so pretty and suits so well with this month's releases!

Like Lady V, I shied right away from this one, but I too shall test it out and come back (you never know right, but it was sniff, instant contorted yuk-face,recoil). I don't think it is the cops..I don't actually mind those, I think it is honey scents and also scents heavy on the brown sugar, which I read as Marmite - for those that don't know it...dark brown salty yeast extract spread. Not sexy in a perfume. To me. On toast with peanut butter...yes please.

and also scents heavy on the brown sugar, which I read as Marmite

In my experience there isn't a correlation between the way brown sugar and Marmite smell, so is it just the appearance to you?