'Fess Up, Mara and Danna!

What addictive substance are you putting in the new phero blends?

Just kidding, lurkers!;-)

I spend a LOT of time, sniffing my wrists, and have pretty much abandoned the rest of my VERY extensive scent collection! I mean, my perfumes run into the late double or early triple digits, and they are ALL getting ignored!

To say nothing of the time I spend chuckling over unexpected hits! "Oh.. there's that deer in the headlights look, again!" :(

Really, though.. I almost had a panic attack, when you ran out of PG! The hell with the hits, I like the way it makes ME feel! :(

BTW-- I've never liked the scent of honey or grapefruit, before. Now, I can't get ENOUGH!

What addictive substance are you putting in the new phero blends?

Just kidding, lurkers!;-)

I spend a LOT of time, sniffing my wrists, and have pretty much abandoned the rest of my VERY extensive scent collection! I mean, my perfumes run into the late double or early triple digits, and they are ALL getting ignored!

Pythoness...your song is an oh-too-familiar one to me! I have (blushes here) *boxes* of fragrance that are just sitting under the bed at this point. There *must* be crack in the stuff here. :huh: Today, I showered, and determined to use my commercial stash put on an orange blossom based scent (it's orange blossom time in Phoenix and the smell of them literally gets me high!) but a couple hours later I'm eyeing my LPMP bottles thinking, I bet Mermaids would go with this...huh, I wonder if Cougar would too? Crazy!