Greetings

Queen of Swords

I heard of this company thanks to Baba Studios, and I am interested in trying out new perfume companies, at least those within my price range. I don't have favorites yet because I still haven't decide which samples to over, but the descriptions look lovely, especially the foodie ones.

-QoS

Welcome QoS! Are you a Tarot Reader? Do tell!

Oh yes, we are in love with the foody scents here. We like to make ladies feel delicious...it's fun to get a man's mouth watering over you. :wink2:

Excellent way to go is grabbing a sample set if there's a bunch you would like to try. Our Trial Vials contain around 1/5th of a bottle and if you take advantage of the set price ($30), rather than purchase individually ($50), it's a great deal.

Here's the page: http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/store/Sample_Sizes.html

Thanks for joining us, have fun!

:smilies-23596:

Welcome QoS! Are you a Tarot Reader? Do tell!

Oh yes, we are in love with the foody scents here. We like to make ladies feel delicious...it's fun to get a man's mouth watering over you. :wink2:

Excellent way to go is grabbing a sample set if there's a bunch you would like to try. Our Trial Vials contain around 1/5th of a bottle and if you take advantage of the set price ($30), rather than purchase individually ($50), it's a great deal.

Here's the page: http://www.lovepotio...mple_Sizes.html

Thanks for joining us, have fun!

:smilies-23596:

I'm a newbie at Tarot, but I'm also interested in astrology, and sooner or later geomancy. My current favorite decks are Deviant Moon and Touchstone Tarot (sadly out of print), and I hope to get a copy of Robert Place's Alchemical Tarot sooner or later, since it has been recently been republished.

welcome here!!! You are now part of Mara's beautifully scented army! lol.If you like foodies i so suggest Garland and Lace, Buns of Cinn, and there are so many more i just cant think of right now

Welcome!!! There's so much to choose from here! I don't think of myself as a foodie scent person, but they jsut do them so well here! As we speak, I'm slathered in a wonderful cake scented fragrance!!! Like Ravenwing said, Garland and Lace is fabulous, as is Breakfast in Bed. Have fun!

QoS, I think you'll find the designs here more intricate and sophisticated than the average magical supply type.

I would suggest you try Love Potion Original for a start. It was conceived with that plan in mind. The ingredients evoke in men a feeling that you could be The One and they want to bring you home to meet the family. It has a nurturing safe cozy vibe, but also makes you come off as edibly delicious...get's that oral fixation going so they want to kiss you and eat you all up. :wink2:

:heart: Hi, Queen of Swords!!! Welcome to the LP family! You discovered LP through Baba Studios....I discovered Baba Studios through the LP forum here! Small world. I love the pheros here, but I have also been consistently floored with Mara's unpheroed perfumes. Her research into ingredients coupled with intent of the blends makes for some remarkable scent magick. LP Original *always* makes people around me feel comfortable and happy. Beyond the Veil not only makes people happy, but also prompts them to treat me with extra...kindness and attention, I guess, as if I'm wearing the Popularity Potion phero. The Spell Collection 2010 all work extremely well for me, both in everyday life and in magickal workings. I wear Love Drawing and Blessing Oil a lot--I'll just throw them on with other scents. Love Drawing is great for when I'm teaching! Oh and the Tarot Collection--The Magician is my get-things-done-potion. Works EVERY time I wear it. The list goes on and on. The scents affect me, too, and I think that's why they affect folks around me so well. Each Love Potion that I adore has its own personality and set of effects and they're all fabulous. ENJOY!!! :heart:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

Welcome to our home...welcome to the adventure :) mmmmm,so many amazing foody types,I am that type! My favs Garland & Lace,Darling Catalina,which also has Popularity Potion,a LP Original,LP Red,the new Red Lace is fab,as is A Lick of Cream,Tea-Less Strumpet,S'More Than A Feeling,Regal Confection and Special Delivery for my fav chocolates...soo so many :lol: And no one,no one does scent with intent than our amazing Mara :)

Finally decided and ordered. I think there is a problem with the ecart software, but maybe it's the fault of Mercury in Retrograde? Anyway, I'm looking forward to recieving the cat stuff-and am even thinking of actually getting a BC deck to use eventually.

Since I could only pick 10 for $30: Heart Strings, Lap of Luxury ~ Pheromone Enhanced w/ Swimming with Sharks, Cry Havoc, Darling Catalina, Goddess of the Blue Moon, Tails of Mystery, A Lick of Cream, Sogni Incantati, The Sand Box, Enchanted Wonderland

I hope the pheremones work! I'm especially looking forward to Heart Strings despite the lack of them though, in fact it makes me feel like basing a (gluten-free) waffle-cookie idea on it.

Goddess of the Blue Moon has primarily ingredients for feminine empowerment. You can always charge/empower a bottle for your usage tho. But we do have several that were designed with the intent of opening up one's psychic centers.

Of the ones you chose, Tails of Mystery shares that intent, and Sogni Incantati is for enchanted dreams and astral travel, so that may help with your divination sessions as well.

BTW, I and a few others here have the BC tarot deck. I LOVE it. Highly recommended. I do not know if it still comes with the booklet (as I have a first edition from like 8 years ago), but the accompanying booklet is a treasure unto itself. I love Karen's descriptions of the "cat's point of view" of the cards and meanings.

Personally I prefer the Bohemian Gothic deck, and am looking forward to when the Victorian Romantic will be republished, when ever that will be. In face I think it'd be great if some of the art for the next edition of it (if ever) be used for a future collection of your perfumes.