Has anyone ever had this happen....

They don't go after ones like you. They separate us scardy ones from the herd and they pounce when no one is looking. Tricksy.

Kids are cute, sweet and wonderful. But they can be like a big cat on the prowl. They can smell weakeness and they will pounce. Be strong, my friend, less they pounce on you.

Yes!

:D D'OH! You've got to love the precocious ones, don't you? As much as I'm afraid of them, I get a real kick out of kids who are too smart for their own good. I do love a smart-ass. :lol:

I do too. And I have got one. Her dad gets pissy at her mouth but secretly i like that she is that spunky. I am a smart ass and so is her dad....how can we have anything but?

And kids are pretty wise! My sister and I used to babysit our cousin. I didn't know how to play with little children, and he sensed that, so he would go play with my sister. When he needed a diaper change or was ready to eat, he knew to come to me. LOL!

I do too. And I have got one. Her dad gets pissy at her mouth but secretly i like that she is that spunky. I am a smart ass and so is her dad....how can we have anything but?

If I ever have a kid, I want a 'Calvin', 'cause I've already got several Hobbes.

@ Bluebear - I forget how to play with little kids, too. And I sure as hell don't want to encourage them to do the stuff I got up to as a kid!

And I sure as hell don't want to encourage them to do the stuff I got up to as a kid!

Ain't that the truth.

And my personal favourite: how did Mommy and Daddy make me?

My son, the scientist, asked from the time he was small: "Okay i get the sperm joins with the egg when mating, but how does the sperm GET there? How does the male put it there?"

And he would always ask ME!!