Ok, so now I have EoW and Pink sugar.. Am I all set? + other questions

I have ordered several love potion pheromones, but I live in Norway and I just ordered them the other day so I think it's gonna be quite some time before I get them here..? You guys are so lucky living in the U.S!

I am so new to this, never wore pheros before, so I have some questions I hope you guys can help me with!.

I just got my Pink Sugar and EoW this week and I have been wanting to try them out together, but is it appropriate to combine these two with no other pheromones? I get kind of nauseous from the sickening sweet Pink sugar scent, will it be altered after applied over EoW?

How long does it take for a guy to get influenced by EoW btw? Do you have to stick around for 20 minutes?

Have you ever had a hit with only EoW and pink sugar?

How much would you recommend I start out with? I'm 29, well 30 next month.. But I'm still holding on to my twenties with my claws as long as possible!! :o

Does the EoW have be noticable through the perfume covers to affect guys?

Does EoW have a negative influence on other females?

When one wears mones in public and in a crowd, how can a guy tell who the attraction from the mones are coming from? If I am in a group of girls for example. Will maybe one or several of other girls get the desired efect I wanted?

And also, what does it mean when you guys say "DIHL"? lol

Edited by Darwinia

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never tried Pink Sugar with EOW but adding EOW does affect the scent of perfumes, so maybe it will be better. The EOW doesn't have to be noticeable to affect guys. I think you don't need to use that much because you are still young, maybe just some on your wrists and in our cleavage. It is possible that other people can steal your hits but I am not sure if that happens with EOW. DIHL = Deer in Head Lights, like when people are stunned to see you. Good luck, I hope you get the effects you want!

I've worn pheros under Pink Sugar. It's still just as cloyingly sweet with them, so if you don't like it now, you probably still won't like it, lol!! Also, you have to project the image that the phero is helping create. For example, if you wear a sexy, confident phero, then you need to carry yourself as a sexy, confident woman. People will more likely connect that sexy, confident vibe with you, and the risk of "hit stealing" is minimized. I never had a hit "stolen" but I know I got a ton more when I started carrying myself congruently with the phero I was wearing. (Of course, the self effects helped with that!!)

Good luck!

Also, you have to project the image that the phero is helping create. For example, if you wear a sexy, confident phero, then you need to carry yourself as a sexy, confident woman. People will more likely connect that sexy, confident vibe with you, and the risk of "hit stealing" is minimized. I never had a hit "stolen" but I know I got a ton more when I started carrying myself congruently with the phero I was wearing. (Of course, the self effects helped with that!!)

Good luck!

:yeahthat: ...could not have said it any better :) ...experimenting and finding what works for you is the only way...have fun with it :D

yeah I have kind of a low self esteem and I have not that very much experience with guys, so it would be so great if I could get my hands on some mones that would help me feel more on top o my game, i you know what I'm saying.

Thanks for the answers guys, you are a great support and help! <3

If a scent is too cloyingly sweet to you,do not apply it to your neck/cleavage area. The scent will be drifting up to nauseate you for the duration of wear, trust me. I've experienced this with scents that I even like, if they're a decent distance from my face. If you wear your hair up you could apply it to the back of your neck. The EoW should be fine there, as long as you keep it out of your hair/off of your clothing.

yeah I have kind of a low self esteem and I have not that very much experience with guys, so it would be so great if I could get my hands on some mones that would help me feel more on top o my game, i you know what I'm saying.

I tend to think those kind are the social pheros, not the sexual ones. But everyone is different.

Cops is produced by women as a sign of youth, good health and fertility and therefore produced in abundance by the younger women. Sexual reaction is one of the reasons why I wear cops but I mainly wear it for the self-effects since I am 40, going on 41. It makes me feel extra womanly, I want to sway my hips an extra inch, etc., not that I want every single man I interact with to have sex or to have sexual thoughts of me.

Do not forget that as long as a man does not want to act out his desires or is not interested, you will get nothing even if under prolong exposure.

EoW can go with a scent without any pheros. I haven't tried Pink Sugar but I think when used with EoW, the scent will change a little.

Perhaps you need more socials pheros instead of sexual pheors unless you intend to, very bluntly put, "score" every time. I recall reading in one of the posts on the Pherogirl thread that one of our vgf's girlfriend managed to get her TG's target for that evening but it didn't last longer than that.

Re losing your hit to someone in your group, geeze, I'm not sure. I don't mind if that happens as that's always someone more attractive, more beautiful, more sexy than I am. There's no end to this. Just be confident and you'll be alright.

Re losing your hit to someone in your group, geeze, I'm not sure. I don't mind if that happens as that's always someone more attractive, more beautiful, more sexy than I am. There's no end to this. Just be confident and you'll be alright.

Imho, that is largely going to depend on the personality of the wearer. I am 31 now, but I never get guessed older than 28. I'm average in looks, but guys always seem to have been drawn to me. I credit this to my personality. I don't suffer from very many insecurities, & I damn sure don't let on that I have any. I have my flaws, but being a bore isn't one of them ;) So when I add pheros to the equation of a confidant chick that is perfectly capable of making her own fun, than it's like throwing gas on a bonfire, ha! Now if you're going into pheros as someone who's super shy, you may not get exactly what you're expecting out of them. You still have to initiate contact with people & be able to converse comfortably. Pheromones are not going to magically dissipate any insecurities that you have, so don't expect them to act like a fairy godmother waving a magic wand to make you magically perfect. And, yes, if there are other ladies around that are working it when a man is exposed to your cloud, while you're sitting like a wallflower, than he may react to your pheromones whilst directing his attention to these other ladies. Just keep your expectations realistic​ of the results that you may achieve :)

My, but, don't y'all flatter me! One could get a swelled head up in here, ha. I just meant that I'm not a model. I'm short, & I've loads of chicks cast envious glances my way, when I'm with SO. I've even had them straight up say "why is he with you?" I've been in teh uncomfortable situation of being hit on by a slime bag, while his gf was chatting me up & reassuring herself that "he wouldn't hit you (me)". Bahahaha! Maybe LPs have fallen into the wrong hands...*whistles & walks away :666:

I've even had them straight up say "why is he with you?"

Yep, been there, and not strictly limited to romantic attachments either. :rolleyes: But the interesting thing is that the women who've intimated that I was out of my league weren't raving beauties themselves either.

Before we had kids I was super skinny and cute and the BF was chubby. Guys would come up to me and ask why are you with him...in front of him. Post kids, I am the fluffy one and he is fit and trim and looking great, so it's the opposite. I always pat myself on the back for picking well. Poor guy.

Yep, been there, and not strictly limited to romantic attachments either. :rolleyes: But the interesting thing is that the women who've intimated that I was out of my league weren't raving beauties themselves either.

I want to talk about this "out of my league" stuff. Is there any such thing? I dated a guy who was gorgeous and I consider myself to be only average-looking, but we were together for five years. If it works, it works. (Obviously in the end it didn't, but that had nothing to do with looks).

Are women the only ones using this language? I had a "friend" once tell me that she had never been "the hot one" before. Meaning that of the two of us, she was the more attractive. I was like "Sweetie, you still aren't." It wasn't that she was not physically adorable - she was. But she was also, as you can see, a huge bitch. Personality plays such a big role in attractiveness. And if the personalities you ladies exhibit on this board are anything to go by, you're all stunning.

Some people are just flat out ridic. The woman who asked me this question was attractive, but....she was twice my age at the time (23), had just lost of ton of weight & was newly in with the swingers/druggie click, so she thought she was God's gift to men :Emoticons04269: The entire story of our interactions is quite interesting. I'll just say that it ended up with me having to take a parenting class from her & her husband (she was high as a kite at every class she gave). The irony of which still amazes me. I'm glad I've had experiences with people like this though, I learned not to take anyone's shit because if they have the nerve to speak to me like that, than there's obviously something very wrong with them.

Edited by Beccah

I've even had them straight up say "why is he with you?"

I don't understand why people would do this!! What a sad life they must lead that they get such enjoyment of putting others down! When I see a fellow lady with a good looking man, my first thought is "Get it, girl." And then my second thought is that he might be nice to look at but he could be ugly as sin on the inside, and that's what counts in the end. But no doubt that comment is just a reflection of their own insecurities, and I'm glad you ladies don't just stand there and take it!!

I want to talk about this "out of my league" stuff. Is there any such thing?

What I'm referring to has more to do with social standing than arbitrary standards of attractiveness, although both aspects have been evoked. In my case, I've found myself in situations with people who would be considered above my social standing (and I'm certain that a few people I've encountered over the course of my relationship with my Quince consider him to be far far above me in that regard) and others around me have acted blatently mystified as to why I was in that person's circle of acquaintance at all.

My BF is sexy. I know this. He gets hit on A LOT by both men and women when we are together. One of my favorite times that I always tell at immediate family gatherings was at Easter a couple years ago. My cousin's SLUT WHORE FAKE BLONDE FAKE TITS WANNABE MEXICAN BOMBSHELL WHORE SLUT GIRLFRIEND demonstrated a martial arts move on him by grabbing him in a headlock and placing her HUGE TITS on his neck. I just had Jude. I looked at her and said.. " That's enough, or I'll have to show you what moves I know, and don't forget I used to train" STEEL CAGE BITCH WHORE

Of course it was awkward and she wanted attention and I mean we've known her for so long who would've thought she would totally be fuckn rude and do that?

THEN at my nephews 1st birthday party, my sister in laws grandmother who is 80 something and had a very long standing affair with someone who was very very famous and had a movie and book written about his life as a human rights activist.. came up to my BF and asked if they had met before.. UM NO LADY. He smiled and said he didn't believe so. Then she winked at him, placed her hand on her hip and said.. " Oh honey, I believe we have" Hello? I was sitting right there. I didn't care that time though I thought it was so hysterical. My BF making 80 year olds cream.

i guess when someones got it, the GOT IT! just like Sean Connery. That make will be rockin it till the day he dies.

I find it really strange that some ppl react like that though. Darling is the attractive one at the moment, but i have never had a woman confront me about why am i with him. I guess we seem so solid no one thinks they got a chance. And with the way i got my man no woman has a chance either. I may got extra pounds but my curves are as rockin as JLo.

What is it about men with babies getting hit on? BF got hammered with attention whenever we were out with the kids when they were babies. Like when I have never felt so unattractive in my life. Glad I just gave birth to make you look like a stud. LOL

Agreed. Not that I would be so slimey as to hit on a guy with a kid in tow, but it always melts my heart to see a guy with a wee one. One of my favorite photos of Trevor (which I've posted) is of him snoozing with his son Ryan as a newborn.

What is it about men with babies getting hit on? BF got hammered with attention whenever we were out with the kids when they were babies. Like when I have never felt so unattractive in my life. Glad I just gave birth to make you look like a stud. LOL

This could be why SO gets hit on so much when I'm around....I look like a child next to him, ha! He's 6'5" & I'm 5' (k, 4'11", but shhh I have on heels most of the time anyway). Our height disparity offends some tall women deeply, in much the same way that racially mixed couples offend bigots. It's hilarious...

I am glad all you ladies are in love-filled relationships. This is a long reply but on a subject that is dear to me and that has been the focus of some of my personal research since studying as an undergraduate in London. Those who are interested may have the patience to read this brief history of Female power.

Our static one-dimensional media promotes female role models: actresses, female singers etc. solely on the basis of their looks, unlike the male idols who are more likely to also be popular due to character traits. Think of Scarlett Johansson, Kim Kardashian, Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan women who look good on airbrushed paper but who have no character traits that we can pin down apart from possible whoriness +and/or drug abuse issues which IMHO is not a positive thing anyhow.

In films, the heroines of action movies with a few exceptions like Tomb raider or Charlie's angels (which I find ridiculous as women with no muscles in high heels kick ass, this perpetuates the bimbo ideal) are usually in the role of pathetic females who are always getting themselves into trouble (kidnapped etc), they don't have characters of note, just sit around look immaculately dressed/made up and pretty, and eventually have to be rescued by a brave, charismatic man- typically a 007 type.

Some men who are insecure like to reproduce this paradigm.

I was out last night in Paris, in one of the trendiest bars where people go to see and be seen, and the amount of balding, obese 50 something men with highly attractive, young women was actually a little disturbing. You wonder whether either person can be truly happy with a relationship that appears to be a muted form of prostitution and based on surface image only. Such a relationship is only based on the insecurities of both parties (him- his lack of looks? Her- her lack of income?- I can only project here, so I may be wrong!)

But the truth is, these skin deep frameworks are only recent models and not to insult any Christians, are partly the product of the history of the Christian church with the help of the Greeks. I am not condemning Christians here but Christian history has some pretty brutal parts in particular in the treatment of women in the 15th-16th century.

From around 10,000 years ago (it has been now proven that signs of humanity started then, look up the Japanese under water city if you're not convinced) til around the 1400s many of what are now termed Pagan or pantheonistic belief forms existed whereby female Goddesses where worshipped for their character traits, associations with nature, things connected to life itself in all it's rawness. Beauty was tangential to their persona.

Think of the Norse Goddess Frigga, even the Greek Goddesses, Athena, Diane or the Hindu Goddesses Kali, Durga, the Celtic Goddesses Nantosuelta and the list goes on!

Indeed it has been proven by archeologists that initially people believed that earth was ruled, created, managed by a female Deity, God used to be a woman! In the ancient temples Greece, Sicily, representations of the male God (often a phallus shaped monument) were always outside the sacred circle and at the center of the sacred innermost part of the temple, a female representation would be found (often a pregnant looking statue or other obviously female figure).

Stonehenge and Avebury Stone circle have been shown to be linked to female Deities, Silbury Hill is basically a huge breast. Female Goddesses were linked to nature, creation and much more. Hence the role of nature and nurture were pivotal to beliefs.

Obviously in female-based religious systems women had an egalitarian role and held positions of supreme importance and were venerated as creators of life not as bimbettes!

The Greeks were the first to shift all of this when they made Zeus, a male God, the all encompassing creator of the universe, but still the female Goddesses remained even if they were subjected to a male ruler now. Obviously the Romans picked up on all of this, modelling their Gods and Goddesses on Greek theology.

Women still remained, in society, in some positions (but not as strong as before) of power, there were still females involved in medicine, magic, midwivery and more- think of the High Priestesses/Oracles of Greece and the Sibyls of Roman times who might me making state decisions on whether to go to war or not. When the Christian church took hold of true power, this all began to change, although the Virgin Mary was very popular especially in Catholic areas, as she represented the mother Goddess and gave birth to Jesus.

During the reformation which attempted to wipe out all other beliefs, paganism was considered heretic. Women had been the guardians also of nature, living with and shifting with her seasons (hence the equinoxes were marked by Beltane and other ceremonies in England and Ireland, for example). But all this was to shift and once male powers took hold our relationship with nature changed, all this culminating in the Industrial revolution when the destruction of nature, the submission of nature and women to male power, reached it's zenith.

But back to the 15th century, during the reformation, the church banned paganism therefore any women practicing medicine, mid-wivery, magic or appearing at all independent (living on their own etc) were believed to be witches and were burned. Joan of Arc who led France to victory was burnt at the stake (although later made a Saint, long after her torture). Note that witch-burning was a big money making scheme for the Church as people were hired to arrest the witch, wash her, cut her hair pre-trial (hair believed to be a source of power), torture her during questioning, question her, burn her ad nauseam. All her property was seized and became the property of the Church.

At least 9 million women were tortured and burned to death. This is an event of history that has been well-hidden, everyone knows and even talks about the genocide of the Jews etc but how many of us are truly aware of the horrors that women have undergone?

The Jews have monuments, soldiers who died in wars have monuments, but there is not even one monument to honour these poor women who were tortured and burned. There is a fascinating film called The Burning Times by the National Film Board of Canada, which is free online if you are interested! Also free is their film Goddess Remembered which details how God used to be a woman.

Obviously since the witch hunts the position of women has changed and women who are powerful, mysterious etc are sometimes despised by insecure men and women, even called witches, although the original meaning of witch was very positive prior to the demonisation of independent women by the church.

But the underlying truth of life doesn't change, I believe that personality still remains a strong factor in how thinking, sentient people decide who they will be with. For a man who is balanced mentally and otherwise, obviously a woman of intelligence, character, charisma, vivaciousness and drive will be more interesting than an empty vessel. Also society is slowly changing, as we realise the importance of deeper values, of maintaining a symbiotic relationship with nature, as women realise they cannot adhere to patriarchal values and become stronger and better partners because of it, values and ideals are shifting again. Hopefully back to the yin yang that the world needs to be in balance once again.

Edited by Indigo

Thank you Indigo, that was good morning reading. I wish a I had a printer here I would like to share that with some of my clients. I would like to learn more about the witch hunts and will check out the movies you recommended and pass the info on.

Most of my clients are strong women of character (I hope I attract them because I am that also...or maybe I attract them because I need to learn from them).

If you have any other reading recommendations let us know...

but how many of us are truly aware of the horrors that women have undergone?

Well aware. But then again I've had the benefit of a feminist education, which I realize not everyone has access to. But that's why I keep emphasizing the male hegemony structure within our lives because I know how it was built and it's crumbling, but very very slowly.

WOW ! Thx for sharing Indigo :)

Edited by liz

I am grateful that things are slowly changing on the whole for the better, and i dearly hope that continues, but narrowly speaking, in America, in the present social/cultural moment, I believe we've taken a huge step back in the past 5-10 years. Nothing so obvious as a repeal of women's right to vote ( though that wouldn't surprise me with some current trends) but, eg, it's become acceptable again in professional and political settings - and by both genders - to refer to women of almost any age as "girls" (I'm not talking about people privately affectionately calling each other this); the popularity of stars - including women - who clearly have little respect for or outright proudly despise women and/or traditionally "feminine" traits, roles etc; the frankly terrifying rise and fascist-like cultural power of political figures, belief and rhetoric that want to keep women "in their place", ...I could go on.

Edited by tyvey

I think there's a missing zero there. It's been proven that we haven't evolved for 100,000 years. 10,000 years ago marked the supposed start of organized agriculture...farming.

The Judeo/Christian/Moslem pantheon, all based on the same roots, is male dominated and seeks to suppress any sort of female power. Every other religion I can think of believed in the duality of nature. There is no creation without equal parts male and female energy.

Ever since I was a child, it has been my personal opinion that any female who willingly submits themselves to a belief system where rule number 1 is: "you are a second class citizen and not as valuable as a man", any female who willingly goes along with this...I shake my head at the sadness.

This current popular pantheon is at it's oldest points (Judaism) 5,000 years old, and Christianity is LESS than 2,000 years old. It's the height of pomposity to assert that this relatively new set of beliefs is RIGHT while every other belief system is evil. There has been more blood shed over this male glorifying pantheon than anything else, ever. I educate myself about it, but personally, I simply reject it. I refuse to be subjugated by self-glorifying, self- deifying males.

In 100,000 years of humanity, countless cultures have risen and fallen. The problem is, they rarely leave any lasting mark of their passing. There was a program on TV about what would be left of our culture 10,000 years from now. And the narrator said, "In 10,000 years, the people of that era will say *The ancient Egyptians were a fascinating people*" Apparently, the only thing that we have made that has any hope of leaving a mark is Mount Rushmore.

Well the good news about that is at least they aren't going to think we all agreed with Katy Fucking Perry.

ETA No offense intended to anyone who likes her - I totally get the appeal - but she is always first to mind in my mental high court of treason against women. The first time I heard HOT AND COLD I bopped my foot but also wanted to kill someone and wanted to know what fucking century I was living in.

Edited by tyvey

But then again I've had the benefit of a feminist education, which I realize not everyone has access to.

If I could go back in time to when I was selecting a college, I think I would still pick the same one I attended. That decision made me what I am today and introduced me to some wonderful people, and I am very pleased with where my life is now...BUT a small part of me wishes I had attended a more liberal college where I could have gotten the opportunity for such an education. You ladies have inspired me. I think I'm going to see if I can sit through a course at the university.

Indigo, thanks for posting this! I've just recently started researching this - there are no women's studies programs at the university I attend, so I'm trying to soak up as much as I can on my own. The history of the movements has been of much interest to me. I started with Wollstonecraft's Vindication, and picked up Simone de Beauvoir's Second Sex (and then fell in love with her and read Ethics, The Mandarins, and Diedre Bair's biography of her). I have Gloria Steinem's Outrageous Acts, and Naomi Wolf's Fire with Fire. Oh, and Friedman's Feminine Mystique! I also have Manifesta which has been a fun and informative read.

It has been a fascinating journey. I have been trying to read more about the dethroning of the feminine forms of divinity that you touched on, Indigo. I'd really love to get a hold of more literature on that specific aspect of it, if anyone has any recommendations.

Edited by Andsoitgoes

LOL, I can see it. There's something really manly about a man taking care of kids!

I think in BF's case the happier/prouder/more content he was, the more he got hit on. I totally see the attraction value. Just like guys who are out walking a puppy. It's incredibly compelling to see a man in full out nurture mode. That's what we all want, right? But it is disconcerting to be at a wedding with your whole sweet little family and see a woman continue to throw herself at him. More and more blatantly as the night progressed with more and more tits being thrown in his face or chest. I don't care so much for woman like that.

This could be why SO gets hit on so much when I'm around....I look like a child next to him, ha! He's 6'5" & I'm 5' (k, 4'11", but shhh I have on heels most of the time anyway). Our height disparity offends some tall women deeply, in much the same way that racially mixed couples offend bigots. It's hilarious...

It's because they automatically picture you two having sex and they know you are a cute little spinner.

But it is disconcerting to be at a wedding with your whole sweet little family and see a woman continue to throw herself at him. More and more blatantly as the night progressed with more and more tits being thrown in his face or chest. I don't care so much for woman like that.

No doubt!!! Totally disrespectful. I wouldn't ever do that. Come to think of it, I don't think I would even hit on a guy out and about with his kids just because I don't know his situation.

And I hope you called that skank out, Halo!!!!!

It has been a fascinating journey. I have been trying to read more about the dethroning of the feminine forms of divinity that you touched on, Indigo. I'd really love to get a hold of more literature on that specific aspect of it, if anyone has any recommendations.

Mary Daly is probably one of the most radical feminist writers, but IMO she's a must for anyone absorbing the canon.