Help Khandi not smell like Khandi

As you all know, Im a newb. I have spend an entire day reading and re-reading and I just cant figure out what to get. With that being said, Im coming to the experts! Im going to tell you ladies and gents what I like and what I hope to accomplish and then you can recommend away. Im looking for 2 outcomes here and I guess that would mean 2 new purchases... :Emoticons10311:

#1 - I would like something that makes my man want to contort me into all manner of kama sutra-esque positions. Something that makes him bond with me, and want to eat me at the same time.

#2 - Something that would make me the office superstar. I work for a large bank in their financial services department. I am surrounded by men climbing the career ladder and I want to do the same. I work hard and am very good at what I do, but I am also a bit lacking in the self confidence department.

As far as my fav smells go. Victoria's Secret Love Spell, Armani Code for women, D&G The Rose are 3 of my all time faves. I live in FL and it can get a bit muggy here, maybe an oil would work better then a spray? What do you ladies and gents think?

Definitely recommend oil over spray for muggy, hot areas.

I suggest getting some samples to start off with. You can search the scent tags in the Perfumery for the notes that you like, I'll post a couple example links for you:

Office friendly scents- http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/perfumerie/filter/Office/

Floral scents- http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/perfumerie/filter/floral/

For #2 I can highly vouch for Popularity Potion. I'm a writer and do not-infrequent public appearances, lectures, book signings, etc. and PP is DA BOMB for making people treat you like you're a rock superstar. AND for feeling like one.

For #1, based on, ahem, personal experience, either scented Cougar or one of the OCCOs (or both) works pretty nicely for that...

I feel like in any fragrance from the VS Fantasies will have tempered and sugared down notes, but Victoria Secret's Love Spell is supposed to be cherry blossom and peach. I can't say much for the other scent but I know love spell well enough to say that it reminds me of fruit punch. I'd haven't given Shen Tao a try yet, but that sounds like it could work. Scents that I have that have the same sweet and flirty feeling are Night of the Fae ( berry infused cucumber melon), An Act of Violets, and Luminesence (warm, fruity, and sensual). I think the fun part has been exploring the different types of scents and notes, and I'm never disappointed the few times I stepped outside my comfort zone with the samples. Many Rose based scents to choose from! Check out the Titantic inspired ones!

1: Cuddle Bunny in my experience but the Est is hit or miss with some people. BAM! seems to be tailored for bond(age) bah-dum tchhh!

2: swimming with sharks or B2

Does anyone else think Leather might be good for the office? Dolly? I know, it's a sexual phero, but it might be just edgy enough to do the trick. Of course, that means you have to be ready to kick ass and take names. You will have to really let your confidence out of the cage!!

PP is awesome, but you want to make sure you're a WORK superstar. SWS was designed for just this purpose, so I'd start there. Maybe get in as an unscented oil so you can try different fragrance samples until you find your favorites.

As for #1, I enthusiastically recommend Sexpionage!! Just be sure you have a scent with oomph to cover.

#1 - I would like something that makes my man want to contort me into all manner of kama sutra-esque positions. Something that makes him bond with me, and want to eat me at the same time.

Compromising positions!!!! It has the sexpionage phero

or SLF, and other honey based scents. Phero Girl, sexology,

Not knowing yet what type of scent you like it's hard to pick. Let us know if you are a food girl, floral, fruity, etc

I'll go with UN Sexpionage for a good time but as you want to bond with your man, I'll go with BAM.

As for work, I'll go with SWimming With Sharks to project and win confidence from everyone,

Compromising positions!!!! It has the sexpionage phero

or SLF, and other honey based scents. Phero Girl, sexology,

Not knowing yet what type of scent you like it's hard to pick. Let us know if you are a food girl, floral, fruity, etc

Most of the scents that I like are floral. But I also like scents that have a hint of man added to them so they are not soooooo girly. Am I making sense? Like my Armani Code. If I had to describe it, I would say that its female and sexy with an authoritive side to it. I feel like Angelina in a leather corset and spiked stilettos when I wear it.

I'm not familiar with Armani Code so I don't know what's in it. But maybe look at some of the unisex scents if you're going for the girly-boy smell. The latest LP winter variant has a to die for wood or pine note that smells slightly masculine on my skin. i love it!

Most of the scents that I like are floral. But I also like scents that have a hint of man added to them so they are not soooooo girly. Am I making sense? Like my Armani Code. If I had to describe it, I would say that its female and sexy with an authoritive side to it. I feel like Angelina in a leather corset and spiked stilettos when I wear it.

The scent which was originally created to give an Angelina-type vibe was C.F.M.; and the revamped version is Kitten Heels

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/perfumerie/potion/BC-KittenHeels/

OOh, what comes to mind is that one with LAM in it..Tahitian Temptress I think. It's floral and light and sexy due to the LAM

You also may like Moon of the Falling leaves (unisex)

and OCCO Blue