Lady Victoria's Choco-Nut Yum

OMG!

Picture this. A warm toasty chocolate cookie hot out of the oven oozing with Reese's peanut butter and milk chocolate chips- now dip a bit in some whipped cream! This reminded me of a cookie that I used to eat. It was chocolate with Reese's peanut butter chips, I don't know who made it, I certainly didn't. I just remember buying it and it was soooo good. I used to stick it in the microwave and eat it warm.

My skin has been slightly off so I was happy I could smell this and it was YUMMM!!!

This is so warm and cozy,, oozes lick me eat me. Snuggle with me!

Thank you!!! XOXOXOXOXO

• 1 month later...

Mmmm chocolatey. I can imagine putting this on after a bath in winter and snuggling in bed on clean, soft flannelette sheets. It smells exactly like this stuff we used to get as kids, basically what was crumbs of various kinds of chocolate bars I imagine, a bit like crushed up Maltesers and came weighed out in paper bags by the ounce and was known as 'choc-lick'. Wow, I'd forgotten that existed and it was yummy too! There's a clean aspect to me too, just a smidge, which is why I think of clean sheets. I need to stop even opening the sniffees! I'm 2/2 so far.

I thought I reviewed this! maybe just commented elsewhere. This is a dead ringer for snickers on me, but NOT in that horrible waxy plastic fake way that novelty scents/lip balms etc. are when they replicate such things. This is smoooooth and nutty and rich and mouthwatering. I too wear it at night a lot -- SLATHER and get it all over everything. It's great

• 5 weeks later...

I had mine made into Body Bubbles and it is sooooo YUMMEH. I love foody body wash, and this does really make me think of Snickers, and the fragrance lasts post-shower just a bit; great way to get a choco fix!

More nutty, less earthy. This is more literal, truly exactly a snickers bar. Luv truffle has that awesome down n dirty thing goin on.

Thanks Tyvey--since I like both types of vibes, I'll just slather on Luv Truffle and be a little more watchful when PEs go up next time. ;)