Shipping?

jlynn

Hi,

Was wondering if our potion master is back from vacation yet?I sent an order April 8th via PP and it was completed on that date but I have not received any email like I did with my first order.The first order I got said thank you for your order and it is processing.I didnt get that this time.As I am still fairly new to ordering from LPMP just wanted to make sure everything is ok.I know it says it can take up to 2 weeks I am just wondering if I was supposed to get another email like the one I got the first time?

I already sent an email and called and left a number at the number listed on the main page contact info.I ordered the Sexoponage one I forgot the name of it but its not a special order and it was paid on April 8th.I also thought one of the posts said as you mentioned that if it wasnt custom that LPMP would send it out.I just checked PP and it still has no tracking info.Thanks so much for your help.

I will look it up.It is one that said it is currently available and its in a mix.I think it is Compromising positions.Raq also was interested in that one.Maybe I can ask her if she got hers yet.

Whoops! I'm in the same boat you are. :) I didn't realize she was on vacation and placed an order yesterday (with customs) with expedited shipping.

Should have done my homework! :)

C'est la vie. Oh well! Was hoping to parade some of the scents around at a conference next weekend though.

I'm back!!! :)

Yeah, John was mailing out things that were "off the shelf" while I was gone and the special orders waited until I got back. We sent a large load out today (Saturday) to catch up.

Jlynn had some questions on her order that's why it wasn't shipped. I spoke on the phone with her yesterday and it's cleared up now so that one is shipping on Monday. (Sorry, JLynn, I thought I would get it out today but have to bottle everything, so it will indeed be Monday.)

Apple, I haven't gotten to your order yet but will surely do so and have it out on Monday if it's not too complicated.

Just FYI, I have literally hundreds of emails to get through so please do not think I am ignoring anyone, just trying to catch up, and I promise to do so as fast as I can.

Thanks for your understanding! xoxox

Oh, good lord! No! I don't think you're ignoring anyone! I'm sorry if it came off that way. It's high time you had a great vaca! Welcome back!! :)

BTW, my order was placed on Friday afternoon and I promptly realized I was an idiot and gave the wrong shipping information. I sent an email with the corrected shipping address (billing and shipping addresses are states apart...), but since you have ten million emails, would you like me to PM you the corrected information and order #?

Please let me know how I can best help you fix my mistake.

Hi Apple! No worries, Baby, I did not think that at all! :lol:

YES, I got your email! Have not finished printing out all the orders for the last few days yet but will simply print your email and attach to your order. No worries, k? Will respond via email when I get to yours too. Thanks for following up! :)

I'm back!!! :)

Yeah, John was mailing out things that were "off the shelf" while I was gone and the special orders waited until I got back. We sent a large load out today (Saturday) to catch up.

Jlynn had some questions on her order that's why it wasn't shipped. I spoke on the phone with her yesterday and it's cleared up now so that one is shipping on Monday. (Sorry, JLynn, I thought I would get it out today but have to bottle everything, so it will indeed be Monday.)

Apple, I haven't gotten to your order yet but will surely do so and have it out on Monday if it's not too complicated.

Just FYI, I have literally hundreds of emails to get through so please do not think I am ignoring anyone, just trying to catch up, and I promise to do so as fast as I can.

Thanks for your understanding! xoxox

I did speak with Mara.She was very helpful to me and I am grateful to her for all of her help.She is very generous of her time and takes her time to really listen to her customers.I wish there were more people like her.The world would be a much better place.