BASIC PHEROMONE INFO

Dolly

Hi SV!

What is IS/A, IS/B?

That would be Instant Sexiness A and B by Androtics.....

Actually, I like SS so MUCH better than IS/A or B......it is much more potent, lasts longer (doesn't diffuse and evaporate as quickly) and is a definitely a head-turner......

Actually, I like SS so MUCH better than IS/A or B......it is much more potent, lasts longer (doesn't diffuse and evaporate as quickly) and is a definitely a head-turner......

Sorry Mara, didn't mean to be all mysterious.

That's good to hear Dolly. I'd much rather spend my money here on LP. :)

I've liked SS a lot so far too. I was surprised at how nice it smells once it dries down. Musky, not offensive at all. It really doesn't need perfume as cover, imho.

Interestingly, when I pair it with Honeyed Seductions, I get a lot of attention. But when I tried it with LP: Black, I got zip. Same with Cuddle Bunny (scented). Maybe CB and and SS don't mix?

Need to experiment more, lol.

Thank you again!

• 3 weeks later...

How many sprays of LP Est do you typically use per application and/or what is the recommended "dosage"?

(sorry if i'm posting this in the wrong thread)

Could someone comment a bit on the effects of EPI- ANDrOSTERONE? I'm not sure I know that one and it's in one of the new blends!

It's in the Swimming With Sharks blend, which is designed to garner respect in the work environment. The component itself seems to be primarily male - it's related to testosterone - but whomever has utilized that blend can tell you how effective it is.

It's in the Swimming With Sharks blend, which is designed to garner respect in the work environment. The component itself seems to be primarily male - it's related to testosterone - but whomever has utilized that blend can tell you how effective it is.

Interesting - I just looked it up too. Apparently, as a hormone, it stimulates mammary growth in rats. It is naturally present in urine from both sexes, and in both testicular and ovarian tissue, so, not exclusively male. Next time I speak with Dr. Stone I will ask him what the pheromonal properties are.

Thanks Mara!

I was just interested to know why an "alpha" phero would be of value in what I am suspecting is an unscented phero blend to stimulate female to female bonding (forgive me if I am wrong about the intent!). I look forward to hearing the answer!

Ok, I heard back from Dr. Stone regarding epi-androsterone.

Epi-androsterone has a calming and placating effect on people.

It's very interesting. I have noticed when researching pheros all over the web, that people make assumptions about what an unknown phero might do based upon a similar spelling to a familiar phero. But the tweaking of just one molecule, while resulting in a similar name, can make for a wildly different end result.

Does anyone know if there's any reliable comprehensive pheromone library online? I've seen a few, but they are woefully incomplete. Ail and I were discussing putting one together ourselves.

I am having issues with dose of SS and other LP pheros. I got the Androtics doses down and see many a great reaction, but i am finding when i wear the LP ones there is nothing really noiticeable.

On the otherside though I do see amazing hits with cuddle bunney scented (THANKS AIL!!!) and with pherogirl dominance. Other then that nata. Any suggestions dolly? Maybe dosage or how to apply the rollerball? dry down..is it needed? etc. 24 yrs old ect... :)

Thanks your a Doll! :)

I am having issues with dose of SS and other LP pheros. I got the Androtics doses down and see many a great reaction, but i am finding when i wear the LP ones there is nothing really noiticeable.

On the otherside though I do see amazing hits with cuddle bunney scented (THANKS AIL!!!) and with pherogirl dominance. Other then that nata. Any suggestions dolly? Maybe dosage or how to apply the rollerball? dry down..is it needed? etc. 24 yrs old ect... :)

Thanks your a Doll! :)

Well, you need to understand that these are a bit different than alcohol based blends.....they do not diffuse quickly. This is good for me, because I live in Louisiana, and with the heat, I can burn through a spray bottle of pheros in less than 2 weeks......if you apply these and put the oil-based scents on right over top of them, it will slow the diffusion further. Try applying the phero blend, and apply your preferred LP scent BESIDE it. These phero blends don't smell bad (unless you are talking about Essence Oil), so stinkiness is not a problem. I have even applied the scent and then rolled the phero mix on top of it. Since you are getting good reactions with the scented blends, you may even want to try taking some of the phero mix and put it in a small roller top bottle WITH the scent added (I do this A LOT)......

I would try the side by side method first, as it is the easiest.....

Well, you need to understand that these are a bit different than alcohol based blends.....they do not diffuse quickly. This is good for me, because I live in Louisiana, and with the heat, I can burn through a spray bottle of pheros in less than 2 weeks......if you apply these and put the oil-based scents on right over top of them, it will slow the diffusion further. Try applying the phero blend, and apply your preferred LP scent BESIDE it. These phero blends don't smell bad (unless you are talking about Essence Oil), so stinkiness is not a problem. I have even applied the scent and then rolled the phero mix on top of it. Since you are getting good reactions with the scented blends, you may even want to try taking some of the phero mix and put it in a small roller top bottle WITH the scent added (I do this A LOT)......

I would try the side by side method first, as it is the easiest.....

Hey Dolly!

Just got back to this thread and I have had a EUREKA moment. First I have been doing the side by side method pretty much more becuase i was worried about contaminating the perfume rollerball with the pheromones. Now to the Eureka moment. I was totally looking for the early on reactions from these pheros (forgetting about the difusing) Surprisingly I have noticed reactions later on in the day after apply LPpheros but just chocked that up to purely me and better fortune without pheromones lol. The world is clear now, the hits are the ones i am experienceing later on. Thanks and I am off to have some fun :)

• 5 years later...

Great thread found while surfing - saw it in the past, took a while to locate again. Is there a similar thread already pinned? Thank you.

My journal has a bunch of info. Check the phero section, I think there are a couple of stickies at the top.

My journal has a bunch of info. Check the phero section, I think there are a couple of stickies at the top.

Thanks Dolly :heart708: will do. It's been a couple months but I'm still having difficulty locating where I saw what...have to come up with a better system :001_07:

CURoses: You will LOVE Dolly's journal. A wealth of info. Thanks, Dolly! You rock!

Thank you darlin'!! And you're very welcome!!

• 4 years later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...