Stalk Talk!

luna65

This is your one-stop STALK for all the pre-squee, punning, speculation, and general silliness which precedes New Release time, so bring it on, LPMP Addicts!

(I thought it would be best to have one ongoing topic for this, have fun!)

:jumpforjoy:

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried doing that, but then it put all the other posts ahead of mine. So let's just begin the beguine, as it were.

Are we gonna combine all the old stuff into this thread, Luna?

Raq, all of the above, just pure fun and silliness.

I get that part, I am used to it, I meant that this month's thread has me stumped... I thought it was themed like last month's with the songs.... NOt important. LOL

I tried doing that, but then it put all the other posts ahead of mine. So let's just begin the beguine, as it were.

Yes, it goes by date. The only thing you can do to add your note to the top is edit the earliest post.

I've been away for a while LP ladies, missing you lots, but here I am stalking again .... :Emoticons0086:

what kind of scents were offered for previous May Months..I wonder if there will be any nice phero blends?

edited to say..I just found the May2011 thread to check out ..:)

Edited by tanya27

There's always at least 1-2 pheromone offerings per month, with the exception of November, which is all-pheromone month.

Joining this stalk train.

Enjoying the Holy Grail reference in the last thread, I watched that again last night.

- She's a witch! She turned me into a newt.

- A newt?

- I got better...

I'm not a witch. I'm not a witch. THEY dressed me up like this. *puts carrot back on nose and gets back to work*---> :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Gaby

I was just thinking about you this week, wondering how you were and if you were married yet : )

I was wondering about you too!!!! (between stalkings of course)

HEY, GABY!!! :heart:

Hi again to all the Stalkers out there!

@ Hey MissDarlynCherie (are you gorgeous or what????), mi Lady V and mi tocaya Elizabeth, hi to all of you!....we had to postpone the wedding, but hopefully if the world doesn't end this year we'll be married by early 2013, yeiiiii! I've been missing you lots, all my LP ladies...

Sigo stalkeando...stalkeando..stalkeando...

Soooo....who wants to guess what I've been scribing about today, hmm? What do you think our fragrant genius magicked this month for our slathering pleasure?

*giggles and runs away*